Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the Demon Slayer film, enjoyable for a film to actually be part of the overarching story. Good mix of humour and action throughout.

Ufotable did a great job on the animation. Characters are pretty cliche and generic (which is to be expected) but the visuals are amazing.

Currently reading Cells At Work before I watch the anime.

If anyone e hasn't heard of it, it's pretty much an anime/manga text book about the human body, with the white blood cells being written as the mysterious anti-hero.
2 chapters in and the central white blood cell has taken on an aliem-like pneumatic cell, and been witness to a plague of ceedar pollen taking over the body

Been reading various Junji Ito works plus Death Note and Demon Slayer. Bought Death Note shortly after watching the anime some years back but only recently started reading it. The art is sensational. Stuck in a rut with anime - been watching Akagi but it is becoming a chore. Thinking of starting Mr Tonegawa or Joran. Got Crunchy Roll so any recommendations are welcome.

if you haven't gotten on to it then y'all need to watch Megalo Box season 1 and Season 2. One of the best sequel imo.

Season 2 is up to episode 11 and so far I think it will be anime of the year. Sad it doesn't get as much attention as some others ie. To Your Eternity,

Awesome music as well

Haven't watched it yet and have had mixed emotions about the rebuild series so far but Evangelion 3.0 + 1 is out on Amazon Prime (aka the 4th film).

Been waiting so long, I'd almost forgot.

Saw it on the weekend. Really enjoyed it, but I've been a fan since seeing the series it as a teen on SBS in the late 90s. Feels like Anno has evolved his craft, and there's a much needed sense of closure too.

Saw it on the weekend. Really enjoyed it, but I've been a fan since seeing the series it as a teen on SBS in the late 90s. Feels like Anno has evolved his craft, and there's a much needed sense of closure too.
Awesome, yeah im a big fan of the original series and especially end of eva.

Decided to rewatch the whole seriea first before the finale. Want some fresh perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hadn’t watched any anime since high school but then during first lockdown I rewatched all of NARUTO and since then I’ve watchd All of demon slayer, my hero academia and jujutsu Kaisen. will continue down the rabbit hole

Hadn’t watched any anime since high school but then during first lockdown I rewatched all of NARUTO and since then I’ve watchd All of demon slayer, my hero academia and jujutsu Kaisen. will continue down the rabbit hole

I’d recommend Attack on Titan, Mob Psycho, One Punch Man, Haikyuu , Tokyo Revengers are some notably great anime’s you’ve missed and can catch up on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back