Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished Attack on Titan, now moving onto the Entertainment District arc of Demon Slayer. After that not sure though, maybe One Punch Man.
The producers are milking AoT's final season. They surely aren't planning to end it where it currently stands.

I think they mean part 2 of a 4 part final season lol.

I recommend:
Jujutsu Kaisen
Spy x Family
Shield Hero

Other than, I mostly float towards Harem as Spicy Dumpster Fires.

Up to saobody arc in one piece. Absolutely hooked now, can’t really watch anything else until I catch up now. So many strings coming together from different plot lines, it really does have some of the best worldbuilding ever

Up to saobody arc in one piece. Absolutely hooked now, can’t really watch anything else until I catch up now. So many strings coming together from different plot lines, it really does have some of the best worldbuilding ever
Oh boy. This current saga is the best one by far

Had been watching Kingdom for a few seasons. It was an underrated gem about the Warring States period in China. Lots of cool battles and fights.

But recently they've introduced a love-triangle which has turned me off. I might pick it up again if they resolve it amicably but it seems like unnecessary drama. It feels like they just don't know how to write powerful female characters.

Will give it a crack after I finish Tonikaku Cawaii.

For those that don't know. Its a popular Shonen series.

Basically boy falls for girl. Girl won't date biy unless they get married first. Girl has a massive secret.

Honestly am loving this series as it's pure innocent but also ties in a massive Japanese myth/lore.

Also Rent a Girlfriend Season 2 has just started back.

Just finished Domestic Girlfriend. What a spicey series of a Manga (only did 1 season of Anime). By spicey I mean, taboo and controversy.

What I loved most about it wasn't the trashy side of the story.... lets face it, the whole story is one train wreck after another. But the actual character developments and back story make it a very well written piece (reflected in the sales being over 500 million IIRC) I couldn't stop binging reading all 276 chapters and got through it in 3 days.

Think I found my Waifu (chatacter wife).
Any chance you got into this because of Gigguk on YouTube?

Geez, reading togashis tweets since he’s started writing hxh again. Poor dudes body just can’t take the stresses. Gonna write himself to death the way he’s going, hasn’t got any better after a 3 year hiatus either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm currently watching My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan and will be rewatching Bleach in anticipation of the latest anime arc!

Watching tomodachi game, only a few episodes in but pretty into it. Was surprised to hear there’s no official English manga translation.

Watching tomodachi game, only a few episodes in but pretty into it. Was surprised to hear there’s no official English manga translation.
It's great. Can't wait for S2.
My current list of watching includes:

Call of the Night
Harem in a labrynth
Verieum of gold (not sure of spelling)
Black Clover
AoAshi

Caught up to the One Piece anime. Current WANO arc/fight are epic. Lot of the filler is annoying. I've decided I'm going to read the manga too (while still watching).

Actually going to read Chainsaw too.

Anime wise I'm also finally binging Hunter X Hunter for the first time. Very much enjoying it.

Caught up to the One Piece anime. Current WANO arc/fight are epic. Lot of the filler is annoying. I've decided I'm going to read the manga too (while still watching).

Actually going to read Chainsaw too.

Anime wise I'm also finally binging Hunter X Hunter for the first time. Very much enjoying it.

How long did it take for you to catch up to the One Piece anime?

I'm thinking of watching it but abit hesitant with the number of episodes lol

How long did it take for you to catch up to the One Piece anime?

I'm thinking of watching it but abit hesitant with the number of episodes lol
Where would you be picking it up?

Watching mushoku tensei now, if you can ignore the weird pervy stuff. It’s actually a very very good anime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back