Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone had a look at Cyberpunk:Edgerunners?

Got some good reviews early and Giancarlo Esposito voices Faraday.

Outstanding show.

Netflix when they want to can really knock it out of the park .

Edgerunners was fantastic, considering watching it a second time myself.

Still watching Hunter x Hunter and also just watched the Jujutsu Kaisen movie (now on Crunchyroll which was great).

Now excited for all the animes arriving in next few weeks.

Watching to your eternity before season 2 as I’d heard it’s great. Quite possibly the saddest show I’ve ever watched, brilliant but painful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

October is absolutely stacked.

Just finished the first episode of Blue Lock which was really enjoyable. Excited for Chainsaw Man and looking forward to Bleach.

A must watch in a stacked season. Can't wait to see how certain manga scenes are animated.
Actually blessed how much good stuff is on, was nice to even get the Jujutsu film on Crunchy.

I'm finally back on the manga train (yet to read Chainsaw but is on the list) reading One Piece at the moment.

Currently binged the English Dub of Higehiro: After Being rejected, I shaved and took in a High School Runaway.

Synopsis:
What happens when a drunk 26 year old male stumbles upon a 17 year old runaway school girl and lets her stay overnight in his single room apartment?

My review:
Whilst Higehiro not the best in in the Romantic Comedy series, It tugs at the heart strings. You see the evolution of the runaway school girl (Sayu) and the protagnist being a drunk Yoshida. The reasons for her being a runaway and the impact on her life are great.

Highly recommend.

Just read the first 5 solo leveling novels and im going through the comic version too. The anime looks like it will be amazing when it comes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back