skoobydoo

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Under the Southern Cross
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bite Basebal Crystal Brook Roosters
Too many of our players were soft in the contest and/or jogging to a contest in the last quarter. That is ALARMING when we are playing at home, against the 17th team and within reach of winning the game. Alarming. A coach shouldn't have to tell them to pull their finger out in that situation. Need to recruit some hard nuts I think.

Yes, way too much jogging.

Huntercrow

Dwat that Wabbit
Feb 7, 2009
Hunter Valley
AFL Club
Adelaide
I get people being upset. And pissed off. I am just as much pissed off as everyone else. But to say you are "done with this club" is absolutely pathetic. You aren't a supporter in any way shape or form. Seriously, you would be better off not supporting ANY team.
They'll think differently tomorrow. (Well maybe not tomorrow) Its been this way for 150 years.

God IsThatYou

Senior List
Aug 3, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jacobs self selecting himself for the next 10 games. I dont know what to say truly.

Hes part of the holiday in geelong after getting thrashed in geelong crew

VSTone

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
What part of what I've said is inaccurate?

Aside from Greenwood, Lever and maybe Mrouch name me one player who stood up tonight?

Aside from Greenwood, Laird, Lever and Mrouch name me players who haven't gone backwards this season?

We are abysmal. Pyke is Neil Craig reincarnate and the coaching panel have been there since Noah built the ark.

I know several of you purple rinse brigade types love to worship the club but it's time for some serious serious questions to be asked of this football club.

We are a modern day Richmond with less history

I thought Talia went alright... but geez we have some posers in the team at the moment!

Rave Slave

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2004
Your Underwear
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dick Slapperman
I get people being upset. And pissed off. I am just as much pissed off as everyone else. But to say you are "done with this club" is absolutely pathetic. You aren't a supporter in any way shape or form. Seriously, you would be better off not supporting ANY team.

Serious question - what gives you the right to define what a true supporter is?

Why should people keep tolerating a club that continually refuses to swim outside its own gene pool when it comes to recruitment, has the second longest grand final drought in the league, shows absolutely zero respect to its fan base and has been shown up time and again when the pressure goes up a notch? This club spits in the face of its supporters time and again and supporters like yourself facilitate them doing so.

Get off your high horse.

skoobydoo

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Under the Southern Cross
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bite Basebal Crystal Brook Roosters
I'm feeling that these players are -

1. Maybe are being asked for too much gameplan and that has killed any natural instinctive football

And 2. That it is all too nice and comfortable with ease of selection, stability, consistency and other gentle polite niceties that seem to be the hallmark of life with Don where only the odd angry shot is fired.

Why should people keep tolerating a club
They shouldn't. They should run away at 100 miles an hour, because they clearly can't take the ups and downs of supporting a sporting team. EVERY Club has it's strengths and weaknesses. No club is infallible. Sure you can discuss the strengths and weaknesses, but the way people do it in here? It's embarrassing. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but * me, the personal attacks on players and staff are just completely wrong. High horse? Nope. Just fed up to the back teeth of the disrespectful behaviour of people who call themselves "supporters".

Why should people keep tolerating a club that continually refuses to swim outside its own gene pool when it comes to recruitment, has the second longest grand final drought in the league, shows absolutely zero respect to its fan base and has been shown up time and again when the pressure goes up a notch? This club spits in the face of its supporters time and again and supporters like yourself facilitate them doing so.

Get off your high horse.
Doesn't facilitate it.
Has nothing to do with it.

TexanKnights

Team Captain
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
They shouldn't. They should run away at 100 miles an hour, because they clearly can't take the ups and downs of supporting a sporting team. EVERY Club has it's strengths and weaknesses. No club is infallible. Sure you can discuss the strengths and weaknesses, but the way people do it in here? It's embarrassing. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but **** me, the personal attacks on players and staff are just completely wrong. High horse? Nope. Just fed up to the back teeth of the disrespectful behaviour of people who call themselves "supporters".
He's right though, your horse seems Phar Lap size

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
They shouldn't. They should run away at 100 miles an hour, because they clearly can't take the ups and downs of supporting a sporting team. EVERY Club has it's strengths and weaknesses. No club is infallible. Sure you can discuss the strengths and weaknesses, but the way people do it in here? It's embarrassing. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but **** me, the personal attacks on players and staff are just completely wrong. High horse? Nope. Just fed up to the back teeth of the disrespectful behaviour of people who call themselves "supporters".

We've had 20 years of it. Gets a bit old after two decades. Go back to your safe space and find a way to get offended about something.

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have a feeling it's going to be an ugly ending for Pyke. Two bad decisions: Ogilvie picking Doedee over Burton. Match winner tonight. Riccuito picking Pyke. Mistakes happen, what's important is how long it takes to rectify them that counts and getting it right next time.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hawks structured up really well and we played incredibly dumb by just kicking it to them over and over again when we went forward. Dumb dumb dumb. Pyke thoroughly out coached. We should've hired Bolton.

Like I said; same s**t different year.

Should have got Gibbs but oh well. 20 years without making a GF is fine I guess.

I would like us to break the record and go for 100 years.

Im expecting to be mod by then. :$

Back