Qld Annastacia Palaszczuk Retires, Undefeated

Remove this Banner Ad

Forced to apologize today over her prioritising rugby players wives over actual queensland residents.

cho also comes out claiming she would never leave a child let alone a toddler stranded from her parents even though thats exactly what her department did.

once again they are in damage control over inhumane decisions.

Forced to apologize today over her prioritising rugby players wives over actual queensland residents.

cho also comes out claiming she would never leave a child let alone a toddler stranded from her parents even though thats exactly what her department did.

You have convinced me, terrible person.

Am I doing it right?

Although wouldn't mind living in Qld right now.

If it didn't make the news and there was backlash that 3 year old boy would still be stuck across the border away from his parents.

Ita disgraceful and the way people defend this s**t just shows this this country is going down the toilet.

Tourism in Qld will struggle when everything opens up as quite simply people wont go up there out of principle now after the last 2 years and they will be more reliant on intrastate travel

If it didn't make the news and there was backlash that 3 year old boy would still be stuck across the border away from his parents.

Ita disgraceful and the way people defend this sh*t just shows this this country is going down the toilet.

Tourism in Qld will struggle when everything opens up as quite simply people wont go up there out of principle now after the last 2 years and they will be more reliant on intrastate travel
I've wondered of this about footy?

Ita disgraceful and the way people defend this sh*t just shows this this country is going down the toilet.

CHO - im a doctor i must stop all deaths. Covid deaths gone. Car deaths gone. Smoking deaths gone. Fat people deaths gone. Vaccine blod clot deaths - gone.

journalist - why are you so political

CHO - now you made me upset!

qld doctors - wtf is she on about?
She was a doctor for 6 years before becoming a bureaucrat. Any other career she'd be banned

Anna P is the worst Premier in Australia. She has been playing bad politics for months. Even Anthony has had enough. The chief health minister is a fool. How can someone who is a health minister go off like she did on the AZ months ago. She should know better.

When Covid crosses the border, she will blame NSW and Sco Mo for everything*. The fact they are last in the Vaccine race will be no ones fault apart from the 2 fools saying that a vaccine will kill people!!!

*yes, feds have been poor in vaccines. And NSW got a big head and are now a possum on the road. But She would blame a pothole in front of a hospital on anyone else bar herself.

Anna P is the worst Premier in Australia. She has been playing bad politics for months. Even Anthony has had enough. The chief health minister is a fool. How can someone who is a health minister go off like she did on the AZ months ago. She should know better.

When Covid crosses the border, she will blame NSW and Sco Mo for everything*. The fact they are last in the Vaccine race will be no ones fault apart from the 2 fools saying that a vaccine will kill people!!!

*yes, feds have been poor in vaccines. And NSW got a big head and are now a possum on the road. But She would blame a pothole in front of a hospital on anyone else bar herself.

Yeah but she is keeping all "Queenslanders safe" didn't you hear.

Unless of course you are Queenslander resident who went into NSW before the border shut so screw you.

She is so adamant about keeping kids safe especially with this vaccine but screw the QLD kids who went to see there grand parents in school holidays and were then left stranded from the parents for 2 months affecting the mental health and basically traumatizing these young children.

they have taken every single vaccine theyve been given.

F7FF236D-E571-4937-B24B-4BE0556C93C6.jpeg

The fact they are last in the Vaccine race will be no ones fault apart from the 2 fools saying that a vaccine will kill people!!!
Yes, because they control the number of vaccines they have, right? Anyone blaming Premiers for vaccines has rocks in their head. And the CHO was exactly right, there are greater risks to taking AZ, including the risk of death. Queensland has been fortunate enough to avoid outbreaks through a combination of hard borders and luck, so it's not absolutely critical for everyone to be taking AZ if they're in a category with higher risks of adverse effects.

they have taken every single vaccine theyve been given.

View attachment 1226723

Yes, because they control the number of vaccines they have, right? Anyone blaming Premiers for vaccines has rocks in their head. And the CHO was exactly right, there are greater risks to taking AZ, including the risk of death. Queensland has been fortunate enough to avoid outbreaks through a combination of hard borders and luck, so it's not absolutely critical for everyone to be taking AZ if they're in a category with higher risks of adverse effects.

good for them.

But why is Queensland last(ish) in Vaccines.....here's why

unforgivable. there is a way to say that without going over the top. I remember Dan Andrews at the time basically said what the advice was/is and that was that. perfect. What she and Anna said during those weeks really put me offside. fear-mongering, playing politics. No sane health person would say what she said.

This is on top of "Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders" "2400 people are going to die" "how about the kids(again the way she said it and using it as a weapon and going way over the top)"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good for them.

But why is Queensland last in Vaccines.....here's why

unforgivable. there is a way to say that without going over the top. I remember Dan Andrews at the time basically said what the advice was/is and that was that. perfect. What she and Anna said during those weeks really put me offside. fear-mongering, playing politics. No sane health person would say what she said.

This is on top of "Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders" "2400 people are going to die"

Yet they fully utilised their vaxx allocation.

F6C16688-14EF-4A97-8514-F086CC0252A1.jpeg
It says it right there - fully utilised

so for them to take more vaccines they would need to have more vaccines.

why dont they have more vaccines?

They cant take vaccines that arent there

Yet they fully utilised their vaxx allocation.

View attachment 1226877
It says it right there - fully utilised

so for them to take more vaccines they would need to have more vaccines.

why dont they have more vaccines?
how the hell should I know. you the one showing me a table. Are they ordering enough? Is it a big conspiracy? is that just for Pfizer or both? Do they lack the resources to put jabs in arms? So many possible reaons.

And I dont care to be frank. My major beef is the statement above regarding the AZ. and the 2400 deaths. and the kids.

She is completely incompetent and now the blanket has been thrown off over keeping people safe and her hypocritical stance on things she is scrambling to maintain her popularity which is leading her opening her mouth on a daily basis and sprouting blatant lies..

Sadly the 3 year old man child who is the deputy is worse so there is no relief for the foreseeable future from her stupidity.

Lmao

how the hell should I know.
I would have thought someone commenting so strongly would know whom is responsible for ordering vaccines in Australia.

And I dont care to be frank.
So you care about vaccinations but not the actual utilisation of vaccines. Okay.

My major beef is the statement above regarding the AZ. and the 2400 deaths. and the kids.
Sorry the truth is unpalatable to you. AZ can cause death, and their advice on using it was based on the level of community transmission in Queensland balanced against the risk of adverse effects for young people.

Sorry the truth is unpalatable to you. AZ can cause death, and their advice on using it was based on the level of community transmission in Queensland balanced against the risk of adverse effects for young people.
balanced??? LOL. righto cheerleader.

Read that statement again and try and see a balanced argument on the risk of dying is at .01% or whatever it is!!

And the outright lie that "even the UK doesnt give under 40's the AZ"

As I said before, a balanced outlook would be what Dan Andrews said(which is that it is not the recommended advice and consult your Doctor)

You take it to protect everyone around you not just yourself. I.e the risks of not taking it arent just the risks you will die from covid but the risks your friends and family will die as well if they catch it from you.

and it doesnt matter that qld didnt have an outbreak cos it takes 6 months to get your population vaccinated and an outbreak could happen at any time. her comments came before the nsw and victorian outbreaks has even begun. Those outbreaks could of easily happened in qld and she would of looked like a damn fool right now. Probably would of had to resign. imagine qld today with 1400 cases a day and vaccination numbers way down cos the cho has been badmouthing the most available vaccine for months. The cho whose husband has links to AZ main competitor pfizer.

the biggest issue facing australias vaccine rollout is no longer supply. Its hesitancy. Hesitancy has stopped all western countries from reaching sufficient vaccination levels. Qld labour has been terrible for promoting vaccines just like scott morrison. Nsw liberals and the federal labour party have been the best.

Last edited:
how the hell should I know. you the one showing me a table. Are they ordering enough? Is it a big conspiracy? is that just for Pfizer or both? Do they lack the resources to put jabs in arms? So many possible reaons.

And I dont care to be frank. My major beef is the statement above regarding the AZ. and the 2400 deaths. and the kids.
Yep. We know what the qld chos message to the public has been on vaccines. We know qld is dead last on the vacccination table despite the feds giving every state equal access on per capita levels (except nsw).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back