Annoying animals near where you live and any amusing or interesting stories thereof

Remove this Banner Ad

Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?

The crazy lunatic possum lady in Curtin Square feeding the ******* vermin and having the affront to abuse people for telling her it's against the law to feed the filthy vermin.

The crazy lunatic possum lady in Curtin Square feeding the ******* vermin and having the affront to abuse people for telling her it's against the law to feed the filthy vermin.

I like possums, foreign types love them too. They are very cute when they walk down trees face first.

Seagulls swooped on and attempted to snatch a chicken drumstick from my hands near the QV building in Sydney CBD.
Had a family holiday to Mallacoota when I was 13. One night we picked a barbecue in a park by the shore of the inlet, intending to cook 12 sausages on the hot plate.

Seagulls swooped right down and snatched eight of the 12 snags, right from the sizzling hot plate!

Ravens/Crows squawking harshly in trees.

Cats. You can play with someone's dog. Cats * off under a bed or outside. Owned by "Noooo my little cat doesn't hurt flora and fauna" dip shits, oblivious a million other dip shits have the same belief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anigif_sub-buzz-30470-1482275799-2.gif

I like possums, foreign types love them too. They are very cute when they walk down trees face first.

Pain in the arse. Our Indigneous brothers and sisters had the right idea turning them into fur coats for winter.

Plus the squealing they make when they * breed @ 3am is annoying beyond belief.

Saw this story about Cape Barren Geese taking over Philip Island.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2019-05-09/geese-invasion-at-phillip-island/11091068

Most cities/towns have at least one animal that gives you the irrits that's everywhere.

Bin chicken ibis things in Sydney, possums in the roof in Melbourne, bears in Canada, herpes-carrying killer monkeys taking over Florida, that sort of thing.
My initial reaction to this was 'why on Earth are there Macaques in Florida??'. I know the year was 1938 but who honestly thought it'd be a great idea to release twelve of them?

My initial reaction to this was 'why on Earth are there Macaques in Florida??'. I know the year was 1938 but who honestly thought it'd be a great idea to release twelve of them?

There's Burmese pythons taking over the Everglades too.

Seagulls swooped on and attempted to snatch a chicken drumstick from my hands near the QV building in Sydney CBD.
I've had a Kookaburra swoop in and steal a slice of pizza from my hands. It was eyeing me off beforehand and I was looking at it thinking it looked pretty cool. The thought never entered my head that it was waiting for its moment to strike. A few moments after I looked away from it, bam, and my slice of pizza was gone. The crafty bugger knew to wait until I looked away to make its attack.

I live in St Kilda so there is no shortage of "animals" in the laneway out the back of my place.
Plus there was a really annoying mob of wild Vegans protesting at the local KFC last week.

I live in St Kilda so there is no shortage of "animals" in the laneway out the back of my place.
Plus there was a really annoying mob of wild Vegans protesting at the local KFC last week.

I'm thinking we might live on the same street....

I was on safari in Tanzania and our camp was overrun with baboons. Spent the whole night being careful with every step as nobody wanted to get near them, happens a bit as the kitchen area was literally a giant cage to jeep them out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back