MVP Annual "426 Memorial Trophy" Leader Board - 2018 - Congratulations Max Gawn, winner

Huh, I don't know how I've missed that error for so long but you've seemed to have skipped the bye. Every game since the bye has the wrong round.

Also, unless I've got the math wrong, I think Oliver and Gawn are tied for first.
My god the world is about to end, did you get something wrong!
And yes I have deliberately skipped the bye. But to allow you to have a peaceful and relaxing weekend without the worry of picking up all my errors I will go and change the rounds.

Huh, I don't know how I've missed that error for so long but you've seemed to have skipped the bye. Every game since the bye has the wrong round.

Also, unless I've got the math wrong, I think Oliver and Gawn are tied for first.
Just checked again, maybe if you can tell me where I have gone wrong on the scores, that would be most appreciated.

Just checked again, maybe if you can tell me where I have gone wrong on the scores, that would be most appreciated.
Sorry that I've come across as a jerk, I've been comparing the results to my own scoring to see where I differ to other people's opinions. I'm not, in any way, trying to make myself look better than you.

In the second game against the Cats, Petracca gets 15 votes

Sorry that I've come across as a jerk, I've been comparing the results to my own scoring to see where I differ to other people's opinions. I'm not, in any way, trying to make myself look better than you.

In the second game against the Cats, Petracca gets 15 votes
Yes he does. Thank you, All fixed.

Round 21 votes are up. A big win for Chompers, great to see a new winner. Frost and Tyson appearing for the first time also. Going to be a tight finish, like our bloody season. **** it, the season I mean. :rolleyes:

Round 22 votes are up. 17 players getting votes, (22 in actual fact with jhong giving everyone 1/2 a vote each) best this effort year. Is indicative of the excellent result. Ol' Chompers making a late run with two BOG in a row, probably left it about 10 weeks to late to make any real impact. Hope he gets the chocolates again this week, assuming he is on Kelly.

Last edited:
Round 23 votes are up. Great effort by Chompers, 3 in a row as BOG, brilliant, and I expect nothing less from him in the finals, as yes I said FINALS, plural. Go the Mighty Dees. Great effort by Frosty and Vanders to get their first podium finishes of the season.

Congratulations to the Big Fella, a very worthy winner, followed closely by Clarry. These two will be the foundation of our great club for many years. And if they both don't get AA this year then there will be blood, I will be absolutely ******* livid.

The application and dedication of the entire team (well maybe not the entire team!) over the last month or so especially has been incredibly heartening, and has been an absolute filip for us all after so many years of suffering, and gives me so much confidence as we move into finals mode.

I will post the season table shortly, but can I first of all say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to sit back reflect, ponder (have a few more beers, throw the bloody remote at the wall in sheer frustration) watch the replay again, have a(nother) soothing ale, and then take the time to cast their votes, it is greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I have enjoyed doing this, it has been fun, and I apologise unreservedly to 00Stinger for what could be seen as usurping his initial suggestion to organise this years Trophy. Thank you for being so gracious.

I cannot ever remember feeling so bullish about our chances, my guts are churning as I think about it. Irrespective of the result this year I believe that we have the foundation to be a great club again. I ramble, again, thank you all.

Go The Mighty Dees.

Last edited:
Round 23 votes are up. Great effort by Chompers, 3 in a row as BOG, brilliant, and I expect nothing less from him in the finals, as yes I said FINALS, plural. Go the Mighty Dees. Great effort by Frosty and Vanders to get their first podium finishes of the season.

Congratulations to the Big Fella, a very worthy winner, followed closely by Clarry. These two will be the foundation of our great club for many years. And if they both don't get AA this year then there will be blood, I will be absolutely ******* livid.

The application and dedication of the entire team (well maybe not the entire team!) over the last month or so especially has been incredibly heartening, and has been an absolute filip for us all after so many years of suffering, and gives me so much confidence as we move into finals mode.

I will post the season table shortly, but can I first of all thanks to everyone who has taken the time to sit back reflect, ponder (have a few more beers, throw the bloody remote at the wall in sheer frustration) watch the replay again, have a(nother) soothing ale, and then take the time to cast their votes, it is greatly appreciated.

Secondly, I have enjoyed doing this, it has been fun, and I apologise unreservedly to 00Stinger for what could be seen as usurping his initial suggestion to organise this years Trophy. Thank you for being so gracious.

I cannot ever remember feeling so bullish about our chances, my guts are churning as I think about it. Irrespective of the result this year I believe that we have the foundation to be a great club again. I ramble, again, thank you all.

Go The Mighty Dees.
Finals count!!!

No as in finals count to the tally. It’s not over til Rex sings
Are you asking if we should we add the finals to the tally , or just do a Finals vote? I never thought of that!! That is so novel, and almost like saying have you seen a Unicorn lately.

No, the voting should only be for the H & A season. End of.

No, do they tally the votes for the Brownlow, et al, at the end of the H & A, or after the finals?
B&F is after finals. That’s how I judge it.

Plus I asked Bartram_Class last year and they did finals back in the 2000s

B&F is after finals. That’s how I judge it.

Plus I asked Bartram_Class last year and they did finals back in the 2000s
Is Bartram_Class still around? Why wasn't the lazy so and so doing the voting this year? And this is the tens , we do things differently now.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Are you asking if we should we add the finals to the tally , or just do a Finals vote? I never thought of that!! That is so novel, and almost like saying have you seen a Unicorn lately.

No, the voting should only be for the H & A season. End of.

Can it be a separate entity?
H and A winner
And Best Player in Finals?

Im all for giving votes out to players during post season but of course it shouldn't count towards H&A votes

Elimination Final votes are up. Chompers just missed out on setting the record for consecutive BOG, after a masterful display by the Weid. Great all round contribution again, and what a brilliant effort, bring on the Hawkers.

Go Dees.

Harmes into 4th. Amazing back half.
Yeah he has been brilliant, 45 out a possible 50 in the last 5 weeks, and 54 out of 70 in the last 7 weeks. Only Clarry has done better in a consecutive 7 week period with 57 points from Rounds 14 through 20. Maxy's best is 53 from Rounds 1 through to 7.
Will be very interesting to see how he polls in the Bluey and the Brownlow through this period.

Semi Final votes are up. Great win for the half human - half robot. Looks like it is the Big Fella's to lose now. Clarry is going to have to play out of his skin in the next two weeks to snatch it off him.

Prelim Final votes are up. A big thank you to all you campaigners who demanded that we include Finals in the voting and then couldn't be arsed to take the time to vote. FMD.

Anyway, it doesn't matter a nice win for Hibbo, good on him., Applying the votes correctly would have seen Liver get 8 votes and Alcohol get 6, but in reality Red Mist wins handsomely, although it has started to dissipate somewhat.

Congratulations to Maxy, a very worthy winner. Good effort by Clarry giving that he has played the last half of the season with two stuffed shoulders, which require reco's in the off season. And at least the Umps got something right, agreeing with us on where Gus should finish, a great effort by him also considering he missed the early matches.

Thanks to everyone for making an effort to get on here and give us your votes. And as they say in the classics "there is always next ****ing year campaigners!)

Back