The Law Another Aboriginal Death in Custody

Remove this Banner Ad

Close the gap

Stop “sit down money”,

give hope, jobs, education

Have zero tolerance to drug and alcohol abuse

It doesn’t matter whether your black or white, poverty and disenchantment leads nowhere positive.

This is the real issue

Second introduce a land tax and put the funds to work by supporting indigenous education, training and business
now all this is true.. and we know we don't quite like it..
very well said and well performed.. no cheap shot here..

the trouble is our politicians our media personalities and even our sports people/ celebrities cannot tell the truth otherwise they will lose their job just look at what happened to Kerry Anne and is happening to sunrise show

Interesting article about the supposed condition of 'excited delirium', a term used by cops in black deaths in custody.

i first learned of that phrase wrt George Floyd , i was in a conversation, 'conversation' with a troubled gentleman in the city who was frothing at the mouth and talking to himself, i found it <scarey>but did not let it override the rantional cortex and was never going to call the jacks , though i would have hailed paramedics if he, Sam, was in danger, ironic Sam 'said' he was from Broken Hill, white guy ±30yo with a very tenuous handle on reality and truth

Close the gap

Stop “sit down money”,

give hope, jobs, education

Have zero tolerance to drug and alcohol abuse

It doesn’t matter whether your black or white, poverty and disenchantment leads nowhere positive.

This is the real issue

Second introduce a land tax and put the funds to work by supporting indigenous education, training and business
hypothecating discrete new taxes is bad economics , JWH had more than enough room to reduce taxation tho this does not necessarily follow it is used for sound policy , JWH and the right should have led the way and not waited for Twiggy Forrest to dole out monies to secure licens and mine approvals for Fortescue

I feel agriculture is a huge opportunity as it links in farming, finance, marketing logistics, communication, tourism etc etc.

One initiative I'm backing is using excess power at mine sites to produce hydroponics and native bush tucker. The hydroponics is more for the mine site to have access to fresh produce and the bush tucker for our restaurants. This provides Australian restaurants to prepare (by indigenous-chefs) "Australian food", distinct from everywhere else in the world.

The hydroponics has revolutionary concepts which makes it very very low cost.

but the reality is, we should try and provide work to communities rather than moving communities to work. There is no one solution but hopefully every bit helps.

PS> I'll have to read dark emu
EasternTiger is not DarkEmu like Helen Dale's TheHandThatSignedThePaper ?

the trouble is our politicians our media personalities and even our sports people/ celebrities cannot tell the truth otherwise they will lose their job just look at what happened to Kerry Anne and is happening to sunrise show
viewers/readers fail to offer consideration and leap to worst-,possible interpretation (nb. which may well be the correct interpretation) and fail in their responsibility to be counter-party to good-faith dialogue.

Trump supercharged this for ballot box primacy , it is co-constitute identity run amok, where one's magnetic north to navigate by is misplaced by bad-faith interlocutors on both sides

Remove this Banner Ad

Back