Another Dual citizen Lib MP

Remove this Banner Ad

GG should earn his pay and shut this down until the court resolves the issue one way or the other.

Lots of LOLs though for the Libs and Nats who came out fiery and punching at the honourable Greens that resigned and stepped down.
Give me a K, Give me an A, give me a... well you know the rests KARMA!

The GG should shake hands with dignitaries and primary school kids and do little else.

These are matters for the High Court and the floor of Parliament.
Surely you're not suggesting the GG does not have a duty to dismiss a Government appointed under his hand which cannot govern?

Julie Bishop madly trying to find a way to blame this on British Labour.
Not sure how tony Abbott will feel about her dissing his motherland....maybe she should look to Norwegian Labour...?

Surely you're not suggesting the GG does not have a duty to dismiss a Government appointed under his hand which cannot govern?

gough-whitlam.jpg

Comrade Whitlam be like " I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE !!!! "

These people are so inept. How the * can you not know you have dual citizenship, especially when it's related to your job.

How do so many people in our parliament have dual citizenships in general? Is this a generational thing?!

These people are so inept. How the **** can you not know you have dual citizenship, especially when it's related to your job.

How do so many people in our parliament have dual citizenships in general? Is this a generational thing?!
It's like when you travel overseas and you realise that if you have an iranian stamp you might not get into certain countries, or an israeli stamp. You need to know this s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which they can't do due to minority government which Joyce is part of.
Chicken and egg which is why GG should intervene.
The High Court is the ultimate arbiter as to who is eligible to sit in parliament and who is not. Until that process works it's way to a resolution, the circus rolls on.

It's a matter for interpretation anyway. The Coalition seem to think they have a case. I have my doubts. But it will be good to get some more case law on s.44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back