Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 30, 2013
M9 - M10 Standing Room
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Last night, a friend of ours from Suffolk, England posted this on their Facebook page:

This lady needs to become the QUEEN OF THE EARTH!!!

Prime Minister Julia Gillard Fights Against ISIS

Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard recently spoke out against Muslims in an impassionate speech in the Australian congress

"Islamic religion sanctions terror, and this terror is killing innocent Australians.

The Prime Minister went further, "This is OUR LAND, OUR RELIGION, OUR COUNTRY. Australia is CHRISTIAN, not Muslim, not Buddhist, not Hindu. We do not speak ISLAM, ARABIC, RUSSIAN, LEBANESE, AFRICAN, SPANISH, we speak ENGLISH

"Australia is for Australians, and those that do not want to be Australian are NOT WELCOME

As balance, I've also come across an article about Theresa May donating taxpayer money to a supposed "Max Mosley Legacy British Front" fund

Is this s**t just becoming a bridge too far, too far? As someone whom's job requires myself to be plastered to the news feed 24/7, I'm stunned at what is getting passed around as fact

How the **** can anyone think that was legit?
"We don't speak Islam" lol
.... I mean, ignoring that she's not PM, we don't have congress etc

Seems there's a challenge to see how far made up things can go

That's my major concern

I probably should have challenged her over it but I was completely miffed at the thought that anyone would have ever thought that Gillard (or anyone for that matter - "this is our country" would probably see a massive revolt) would ever say that

That's my major concern

I probably should have challenged her over it but I was completely miffed at the thought that anyone would have ever thought that Gillard (or anyone for that matter - "this is our country" would probably see a massive revolt) would ever say that
Except Pauline, Corey and George

That's my major concern

Did she link to a source?
I think the intolerant speech is somewhat believable ( not from Gillard, obviously she doesn't know who she was), but in general

Did she link to a source?
I think the intolerant speech is somewhat believable ( not from Gillard, obviously she doesn't know who she was), but in general

No she didn't link to anything. To be fair Pauline is probably gutted she didn't think of saying that first

Remove this Banner Ad

Back