Another Goddamn Werewolf Game [Suits]

Remove this Banner Ad

You thought it was Stevi a day or two ago, Noobz was also pretty sure he's evil. Stevi's been playing like evil, hiding and only posting around deadlines.

P4L has posted a heap and hasn't been too worried about blending in.

I feel much more confident killing Stevi than P4L, it's on my head if I'm wrong.

Fwiw I'm not looking to vote for you.

Why do you think it's not stevi_?

BJD has been controlling play. No one has confirmed his role despite both sides of evil playing openly. If they have I've missed it. But Stevi seems coincidence. Might be wrong but reckon it's BJD.

BJD has been controlling play. No one has confirmed his role despite both sides of evil playing openly. If they have I've missed it. But Stevi seems coincidence. Might be wrong but reckon it's BJD.
It's highly unlikely to be BJD, he attacked me last night and the Wolves kill failed.
He also nailed EJW and Michaels' roles which suggests he has a seer.

Not changed since you last asked me. I think it's BJD.

As I said vote for me, will have a good laugh later.

It can't possibly be me, we've gone over this.
I've picked out two roles that I can only know from being a seer, I even called out the mafia last night about who they had to kill for our evil groups to win.

burningdwarf Elton Johns Wig - P4L is the SK

But then that would make you the other head evil and you tried to kill joe last night and it failed?

It can't possibly be me, we've gone over this.
I've picked out two roles that I can only know from being a seer, I even called out the mafia last night about who they had to kill for our evil groups to win.

burningdwarf Elton Johns Wig - P4L is the SK
Why wpuld he be making an argument that doesn't make sense to get you lynched when he could easily go Stevi and push it that way?

It is Stevi.

Why wpuld he be making an argument that doesn't make sense to get you lynched when he could easily go Stevi and push it that way?

It is Stevi.

I think he's panicking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If P4L was evil he wouldn't be trying to push it onto BJD, the only thing that might achieve is getting himself lynched instead.

If he's the serial killer and needs to avoid the lynch today, he could easily play it safe and go Stevi ahead of BJD.

If the SK dies, evil wins yeah?

Well done form of evil is going to win. It sure as s**t wont be the village.

We would just be deciding which way it went virtually.

No double Lynch has stuffed us lol

I won't kill another villager.

I am a man of peace.

Righteo well since we're screwed I will change to Stevi.

akkaps

Figured killing the Alpha might have given village some chance. But since it means bugger all I might as well.

Righteo well since we're screwed I will change to Stevi.

akkaps

Figured killing the Alpha might have given village some chance. But since it means bugger all I might as well.

Ahem...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back