Balip

Team Captain
Mar 13, 2001
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Its going to be another long week. at 3qtr time we were hopeful we might actually pull it off but it wasnt to be.

It has to be all mental, skill wise St Kilda were no better than we were.

We cant even put this one behind us and look forward to our next game. PLaying Essendon means we are in for a thumping!

At least Modra played well tonight, hopefully he has hit a bit of form.

Originally posted by carneagles
Maybe Essendon think they've already got it won. If Allan can get the players believing they can win, you're a real chance

maybe all the teams we haven't played yet are thinking that and maybe we will win all of them
that happens when teams think they have won it b4 bounce down

Originally posted by Dan25
I hope you guys can give us a contest, anyway.

Well considering we have given a contest for all the games this year, i dont see why we cant.

Now i know our chances of wining are impossible, but I dont think we will get killed like you guys killed the eagles.

With any luck waterhouse will be back to provide a contest, and longmuir will continue to improve.

To be perfectly honest, Freo will be anxious to impress against the reigning champions (as all teams are), and I would exepxt us to win by "about" 60 points. But I don't think it will be the 100+ point result that a lot of people will obviously tip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back