Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I still can't believe someone took me to task for suggesting other Vic teams were Richmond's biggest rivals - look at the WCE and Freo fans go!

AFL premiership player Adam Hunter faces court charged with domestic violence
Angie RaphaelNCA NewsWire
March 8, 2021 1:19PM

A West Coast Eagles premiership player has faced court accused of breaking into his partner’s home, assaulting her stopping her from leaving.

The former West Coast Eagles defender is accused of breaking into the Victoria Park home of his partner, assaulting her and stopping her from leaving on Sunday, the court heard.

Hunter, 39, appeared in Perth Magistrates Court on Monday charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated common assault and deprivation of liberty.

He was not required to enter a plea and the matter was adjourned until May 17.

Bail was granted with a $5000 personal undertaking and a $5000 surety.

He was also ordered not to have any contact with the woman or approach her within 50 metres.

Hunter played 151 AFL games and won a premiership with the Eagles in 2006. He retired in 2009.
Bloody hell. Has there ever been a premiership team that had as many members go on to be complete deadshit * ups in later life than 2006?

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Not to mention Kasey Green, Ashley Sampi and Travis gaspar would of got a premiership medal in 2005 as well.
Kasey Green is all class.
I would assume you are only making a point regarding premierships and not putting him in the same basket as those other flogs !!!
Was also probably one of our best performers in a losing Grand Final.
Such a shame he wasn't given another year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Kasey Green is all class.
I would assume you are only making a point regarding premierships and not putting him in the same basket as those other flogs !!!
Was also probably one of our best performers in a losing Grand Final.
Such a shame he wasn't given another year.
I never said Kasey Green was a thug.

Just saying who would of also got a premiership medal in 2005 had the eagles won that game. Gardiner would of been one of them.

Was suprised Kasey green was traded off to North after that grand final.

Mudman85

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I never said Kasey Green was a thug.

Just saying who would of also got a premiership medal in 2005 had the eagles won that game. Gardiner would of been one of them.

Was suprised Kasey green was traded off to North after that grand final.

Kasey was one of the hardest trainers I have seen. Even when he was getting a game at WC he was still at East Freo in the evenings either in the gym or training with the league side. I know he was in and out of the side a lot but would often do double sessions. Was a cut above WAFL level.

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Kasey was one of the hardest trainers I have seen. Even when he was getting a game at WC he was still at East Freo in the evenings either in the gym or training with the league side. I know he was in and out of the side a lot but would often do double sessions. Was a cut above WAFL level.
If he was around today I guarantee he would be Adam Simpson's favourite player.

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
How embarrassing. Where did i say that?

I was pointing out he trained extra hard like cousins, so he was probably on the shard too. Like a lot of west cokers.

You just proved who the dullest tool in the shed is 😂

Why is it always the west cokers that get so offended, when someone points out their team has been full of crims and junkies. Why does it hurt you guys so much?
Suggesting Kasey Green was on the shard compares with suggesting Gary senior was a good bloke.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
When I used to live in Derby, WA for a few months he was living there with Michael Embley at the time working at the community pool as a lifeguard. Used to have the nickname 'Hoover' in town for obvious reasons.
Yeah of course he was, how couldn't he be given how rife Derby is with powder...BSh!tter above!!

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
Yeah of course he was, how couldn't he be given how rife Derby is with powder...BSh!tter above!!

You know you can rack meth right? Believe whatever you want, I have no agenda against him or the Eagles. It is pretty well known what he is like lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back