Rumour Another of the West Coast drug cohort goes trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
You know what you do to it before snorting right?

I don't touch the stuff but I have seen mates crush it and rail it. Doesn't need to be heated up if that's what your implying?

Just telling you what I heard and saw, dude was as high as a kite every time he came in to the Colac BP. I worked with a girl who shagged him too. If it offends you because Hunter is your friend I am very sorry.

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Seems to almost be ingrained in a west coker. And yes, gaz was a sh*t bloke. We tend not to cry about it though, unlike west cokers who get the tissues out whenever you mention the amount of drug addicts and crims they have spawned.
Not crying one little bit about any of our past sins.
But Kasey Green would be one of the cleanest and most honest footballers and people going around.
You suggested that he was "on the shard" which is not something that can go unchallenged.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
Not crying one little bit about any of our past sins.
But Kasey Green would be one of the cleanest and most honest footballers and people going around.
You suggested that he was "on the shard" which is not something that can go unchallenged.
He's just jelous of WC success in the AFL era... WC riches and huge fan base bring out the worst in some of the opposition supporters!

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
AFL premiership player Adam Hunter faces court charged with domestic violence
Angie RaphaelNCA NewsWire
March 8, 2021 1:19PM

A West Coast Eagles premiership player has faced court accused of breaking into his partner’s home, assaulting her stopping her from leaving.

The former West Coast Eagles defender is accused of breaking into the Victoria Park home of his partner, assaulting her and stopping her from leaving on Sunday, the court heard.

Hunter, 39, appeared in Perth Magistrates Court on Monday charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated common assault and deprivation of liberty.

He was not required to enter a plea and the matter was adjourned until May 17.

Bail was granted with a $5000 personal undertaking and a $5000 surety.

He was also ordered not to have any contact with the woman or approach her within 50 metres.

Hunter played 151 AFL games and won a premiership with the Eagles in 2006. He retired in 2009.
Just a total lowlife. I hope nobody defends his actions

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hahahaha.

I just love how you all live in complete denial about all the druggos and crims you have spawned. Just acknowledge it, and stop pretending it hasn’t happened.
The AFL must take some of the blame for the games drug culture and we can't forget the games 3 strike rule which in my opinion was brought in to cover up the players with drug problems instead of being more severe on the druggy players.
It's always been about protecting the AFL brand and bringing in the money

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Whataboutism. The west cokers favourite fall back position.

2 vs how many west cokers? A dozen?

WCE is clearly the team with the most addicts and crims. Why do you guys always try to play down your drug ridden culture?
You keep making sweeping statements about WC's fanbase.
Most of the people I know all agree that it was a terrible time for the club and don't
hold much, if any sympathy for those involved.

Based on what's come out, you're right, we were clearly the most misbehaved club during those years.
If people don't agree to that, they've got their head in the sand.

Having said that, your constant use of the name West Cokers is puerile at best.
You seem to use it every second post you make.
It's neither funny or offensive.

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha .... cool thread.

Yeah a lot of s**t campaigners in that premiership team.

They played for the Eagles but some unacceptable behaviour.

Can we all move on now?

Haha .... cool thread.

Yeah a lot of sh*t campaigners in that premiership team.

They played for the Eagles but some unacceptable behaviour.

Can we all move on now?
You can move on whenever you like. Nobody forcing you to read or post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)

And a few days later another women's saying Chisholm beat her as well...

Dale Doback

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat
It's funny how Dockers fans love to lay the boot into West Coast. I personally don't hate them. They're like your weird cousin that you see on a family birthday (derby) and that's it. I dislike Geelong, Hawthorn and Essendon more.
We've had some loose units for sure but in reality they had as many loose units as we did but slid under the radar because this is a West Coast Eagles town. They're the Mets vs the Yankees over here.
A former West Coast Eagles player in trouble with the law, who retired 12 years ago, is more click bait than any Docker other Pavlich.
The Dockers parked up all ability to sledge when Michael Johnson got caught in possession of cocaine and they gave him only a 5 week suspension. He ended up a part of the leadership group for years before the kebab shop incident.

Last edited:
May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
I am sorry, but Scott Chisolm needs his own thread if you are going to post about him. His actions have nothing to do with Hunter.
Scott Chisholm's been accused of DV, then a few days later another ladies come forward and claims Chisholm's beat her as well, ok so it maybe the case that Chisholm's a serial offender but can't you grasp the similarities of what you posted re Hunter or is it just that the article and other women coming out about Chisholm made your attempted dig look hypocritical and quite stupid given that you yourself tried to inject Liam Ryan into the conversation.

Oct 25, 2002
Roleystone
AFL Club
Fremantle
The reason Liam Ryan was brought up was in response to this:
liamryan.png

Alum Volantes facetiously saying that Hunter should be delisted. I was pointing out the flaw in his joke.

I did see the Scott Chisolm headlines about him doing some God awful things but that needs its own thread unless this is the thread for all players accused/guilty of bashing women. If that is the case, let's talk Wayne Carey and how in the world he can be employed by the media.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
The reason Liam Ryan was brought up was in response to this:View attachment 1089758

Alum Volantes facetiously saying that Hunter should be delisted. I was pointing out the flaw in his joke.

I did see the Scott Chisolm headlines about him doing some God awful things but that needs its own thread unless this is the thread for all players accused/guilty of bashing women. If that is the case, let's talk Wayne Carey and how in the world he can be employed by the media.
You're a FOS troll.

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
AFL premiership player Adam Hunter faces court charged with domestic violence
Angie RaphaelNCA NewsWire
March 8, 2021 1:19PM

A West Coast Eagles premiership player has faced court accused of breaking into his partner’s home, assaulting her stopping her from leaving.

The former West Coast Eagles defender is accused of breaking into the Victoria Park home of his partner, assaulting her and stopping her from leaving on Sunday, the court heard.

Hunter, 39, appeared in Perth Magistrates Court on Monday charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated common assault and deprivation of liberty.

He was not required to enter a plea and the matter was adjourned until May 17.

Bail was granted with a $5000 personal undertaking and a $5000 surety.

He was also ordered not to have any contact with the woman or approach her within 50 metres.

Hunter played 151 AFL games and won a premiership with the Eagles in 2006. He retired in 2009.
Again?

download.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back