Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Dan25 saw fit to post this crap on the Port Adelaide board. He was not responding to any comment directed at him or EFC. Just another example of the blinkered and arrogant attitude this twerp has to football. It's nothing he hasn't posted a hundred times before, but he should keep the fûck of our board with this shìt or you might find this place being polluted too:

The AFL section is the "only" section of your history PA1870.
Port still play in the SANFL and continue the 130 year tradition.

And don't give me any more of this pedantic "Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club" bullshit, either. You know full well, that the only Port that is feared and admired is the one running around in the SANFL.

Just because of some petty spin-doctoring, and legal mumbo-jumbo, which is supposed to state that they are different to the Power, does not make it so in the publics eyes. The Power began in 1997.

It is interesting to hear your point of view. It is interesting to see someone, who is wrong, but legitimately is passionate. It's refreshing. It really doesn't matter if "legally" the two are seprate clubs. Legally, the Power might be the same as the "old" Port in the SANFL, but this is just legal crap, and spin-doctoring. I really don't give a s**t, how they answer the phone at the football clubs either. Just because they answer the phone at the PAMFC "Hello, welcome to Port Magpies footall club" doesn't automatically make them a different club in the publics eyes.

Yes, I know the legal aspect, but so what? You know, as well as I do, that the only really successful and feared Port is the one in the SANFL NOW. Always has been. The Power may be feared one day, but it is up to them to forge their own new history and reputation. You can't just feed off the history of another club who is still playing - and winning premeirships - in the SANFL.

Keep supporting the Power. One day they might do well, and win a finals match. They will forge their own history. And stop thrusting the history of Port down everyone's throats in the normal public forum. The Power have a 5 year history. Live with it. It is good to see that you are so passionate, and it is good to teach people like you the way things are. You might be a bit ignorant and arrogant, but that's okay. it's just your personality. Every now and then I come across people like you, who don't really know stuff, and I have to teach them.

Keep this crap on your own board.

I am perfectly entitled to use the other boards, if I am talking about those teams in question. I was talking about Port, so I used the Port board. What do you suggest I do? Post it here?

These boards are for everyone. They are jsut "catalogued" so that discussion pertaining to the teams in question is kept there. You coming on here, saying that I posted on the Port board is a waste of effort and time on your part.

I wasn;t abusive, or anythign like that. Are you incapable of having a footy discussion with anyone other than a member of your own team?
mad.gif

If you are unhappy with Dan's actions, lock his posts and complain to Bluey.

As moderator of the Essendon board and only within the parameters of the Essendon board, I do not believe it is my responsibility to police the actions of what happens elsewhere.

I'm closing this topic. If you wish to discuss it further, do it on AFL, General Talk or on the Port board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back