Another rubbish piece from Tim Lane on Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly old man with a hideous daughter.

Tim Lane can go **** himself. Talk about ethics. This is the arse clown who shoe horned his talentless bimbo daughter into a media career through his own unethical nepotistic contract negotiations.

Tim Lane can go **** himself. Talk about ethics. This is the arse clown who shoe horned his talentless bimbo daughter into a media career through his own unethical nepotistic contract negotiations.

And left Nine over Collingwood games and such things as refusing to wear the WWOS blazer.

Man of a thousand tangents truly has lost the plot, bellend of the highest order.

Has Tim got ADD and OCD with this disjointed waffle?

Apparently unethical to subsidise the "10th" team in Melbourne and not subsidise the first team in Tasmania.

Did not know that there were 10 teams in Melbourne or that we were the 10th.

Usual crap a bout how North are divisive and opportunistic and how could a relocated North be Tasmania's team when it is a symbol of the south.

Gee Tim if you knew anything about Tassie they drink Cascade in the South and Boags in the North.

What a perfect environment to have another chapter in North Melbourne and Hawthorn rivalry without having to worry too much about a relocation agenda.

We are talking about a state where its own football league has teams with the same jumper.

Glenorchy and Devenport are both in old Collingwood strips and are Pies. There are also two Bombers teams in Essendon strips.

Unethical? Perhaps. Unfair? Yes. Opportunistic? You bet.

I expect a Carlton supporter to be an expert on such matters.

I read it - against my better judgment.

It's all a big yawn about Tassie North/South politics and 'we want our own team'.

Well, I've got news for you Timmy. You're not going to get one.

Soooo, effectively, if I am reading this confusing piece of s**t correctly, Lane is saying that Tasmania needs to be protected against it's own ineptness?

North is taking advantage of Tasmania (but Hawthorn aren't suprisingly) and how dare we take money that they wooed us with. FFS, he is making out like we stole an old ladies handbag.

If Tasmania are such a ****ing basketcase and can't get their s**t together, why does the AFL owe them anything?

Soooo, effectively, if I am reading this confusing piece of s**t correctly, Lane is saying that Tasmania needs to be protected against it's own ineptness?

North is taking advantage of Tasmania (but Hawthorn aren't suprisingly) and how dare we take money that they wooed us with. FFS, he is making out like we stole an old ladies handbag.

If Tasmania are such a ****ing basketcase and can't get their s**t together, why does the AFL owe them anything?

I'm told he started banging his same old drum on Tassie during the Hawks/Suns game and Blighty told him he might bring it up at a more appropriate time.

As my Dad warned me on many occasions: "There's no fool like an old fool."

Meh. An old man who is quickly watching his dreams of living to see a Tasmanian AFL club fall by the wayside. It's hard to blame him for allowing his fear of his own mortality colour his opinion pieces.

Like any old bugger, some of his points are valid, some are silly, but at the end of the day, we'll all be old codgers crapping on about something one day, so let's not be too harsh.

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back