Another VFA/VFL club bites the dust.

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I think they are dead. Brian Taylor once played and coached them and I am sure he said his VFA club was gone some time ago. If there is a club in amateurs with a Prahran name it is not the original VFA one that were known as the Double Blues.
I believe they are the same club, at least that's what their website says.

One thing I love about the old VFA is that there were outer suburban teams too, unlike the VFL. I guess there's something about following a club that plays in the suburb you actually live in. The VFL hadn't added teams since 1925.

If you want to believe this club still exists I guess you can find some logic in it but for mine they died in 1990's. A forming of a new amatuer club from other suburban clubs like Southbank and Kew is interesting but really not the same club with continued history in my eyes.

Prahran Football Club History

Prahran Football Club formed at meeting at Prahran Court House on 20 March, 1886. Colours of Royal Blue and Sky Blue adopted. Entry into Victorian Football Association sought and gained. Home games at Warehouseman's Ground (later known as Albert Reserve).

Home games played at Wesley College. Due to unrest among the stronger clubs, the VFA reduces the number of clubs. As a result Prahran was forced to amalgamate with St. Kilda.

Eight clubs break-away from VFA to form Victorian Football League.

Prahran Football Club reformed at meeting on 15 March 1899 at Prahran Town Hall and re-admitted to VFA. Home games at Toorak Park.

Prahran finished season on top of ladder. After losing semi-final to Brunswick (5.6.36 to 8.6.54), Prahran sacked 4 players in mysterious circumstances. Defeated in Grand Final by Brunswick - 8.7.55 to 10.11.71

fast forward to later 1970's

Wayne Johnston recruited from Wandin North. Went on to play 69 games and kick 173 goals for PFC including 1978 Premiership. Also finished in top three of B&F 1975-8. Played 209 games (283 goals) for Carlton (1979-90) including 1979, 81-2 & 87 Premierships.

Ross Thornton joins Prahran. plays 71 games including '78 Premiership then recruited by Fitzroy in 1980. Played 146 games for Fitzroy (1980-9)

Prahran finished third. Won First Semi against Dandenong by 25 points. Defeated Port Melbourne 20.14.134 to 16.16.112 in Preliminary Final. Prahran 21.15.141 defeated Preston 17.17.119 to win a classic Grand Final clash at the Junction Oval, St.Kilda.

Prahran beaten in First Semi-Final by Port Melbourne.

Graeme Yeats, after several years ith Prahran Juniors, recruited by Melbourne. 182 games and 45 goals with MFC (1984-95, including 1988 Grand Final.) Later Played in Springvale & coached Sandringham Premierships.

Prahran finished tenth of twelve clubs. VFA restructure of divisions meant that PFC relegated to Second Division with Werribee and Box Hill.

Jim Stynes recruited from Ireland by Melbourne sent to Prahran to learn game. Played 12 games (10 goals) for PFC. At Melbourne played 264 games (244 consecutive) and won 1991 Brownlow Medal.

Prahran 18.9.117 defeated Waverley 14.14.98 to win Second Division Premiership.

Bryan Taylor kicked 16 goals in game against Oakleigh.

Michael Sinni awarded JJ Liston Trophy. First time Liston won by a Prahran player, first major VFA award since Les White's Recorder Cup win in 1935, with the execption of Garry Butler's Field Trophy in 1962.

Prahran played its last game in the Victorian Football Association. Although having beaten reigning premier Werribee, won only 3 games and collected wooden spoon.

1995-98

Club in recess.

Prahran returns to the field with two junior teams, Under 10 and Under 12 in the Moorabbin Saints Junior Football League, and Senior, Reserve and Club XVIII teams which play in the Victorian Amateur Football Association as Prahran Amateur FC, formed from amalgamation with Southbank AFC.
The Club XVIII team was formerly affiliated with Kew Amateur FC.

Tony Free (ex-Richmond) appointed coach. Junior teams (Under 9, 11 & 13) play in Waverley Junior Football Association.

Tony Free plays his first game in 5 years and inspires his team to its first win of the season. André Pitts plays his 250th game for the club. Four junior teams (U 9, 10, 12 & 14) compete in the WJFA.

1978 Premiership coach Mick Erwin returns to Club as Football Director. Derek Hine returns to role of Senior Coach. Five junior teams (u9, 10, 11, 13 in WJFA & u15 in Yarra JFL) Under 15 team wins Division 2 Premiership. Under 13 wins B Section Premiership. Two Blues name their Team of the Century. Bill Morrow, ToC centre half forward passed away at the end of the season.

If you want to believe this club still exists I guess you can find some logic in it but for mine they died in 1990's. A forming of a new amatuer club from other suburban clubs like Southbank and Kew is interesting but really not the same club with continued history in my eyes.

Prahran Football Club History

Prahran Football Club formed at meeting at Prahran Court House on 20 March, 1886. Colours of Royal Blue and Sky Blue adopted. Entry into Victorian Football Association sought and gained. Home games at Warehouseman's Ground (later known as Albert Reserve).

Home games played at Wesley College. Due to unrest among the stronger clubs, the VFA reduces the number of clubs. As a result Prahran was forced to amalgamate with St. Kilda.

Eight clubs break-away from VFA to form Victorian Football League.

Prahran Football Club reformed at meeting on 15 March 1899 at Prahran Town Hall and re-admitted to VFA. Home games at Toorak Park.

Prahran finished season on top of ladder. After losing semi-final to Brunswick (5.6.36 to 8.6.54), Prahran sacked 4 players in mysterious circumstances. Defeated in Grand Final by Brunswick - 8.7.55 to 10.11.71

fast forward to later 1970's

Wayne Johnston recruited from Wandin North. Went on to play 69 games and kick 173 goals for PFC including 1978 Premiership. Also finished in top three of B&F 1975-8. Played 209 games (283 goals) for Carlton (1979-90) including 1979, 81-2 & 87 Premierships.

Ross Thornton joins Prahran. plays 71 games including '78 Premiership then recruited by Fitzroy in 1980. Played 146 games for Fitzroy (1980-9)

Prahran finished third. Won First Semi against Dandenong by 25 points. Defeated Port Melbourne 20.14.134 to 16.16.112 in Preliminary Final. Prahran 21.15.141 defeated Preston 17.17.119 to win a classic Grand Final clash at the Junction Oval, St.Kilda.

Prahran beaten in First Semi-Final by Port Melbourne.

Graeme Yeats, after several years ith Prahran Juniors, recruited by Melbourne. 182 games and 45 goals with MFC (1984-95, including 1988 Grand Final.) Later Played in Springvale & coached Sandringham Premierships.

Prahran finished tenth of twelve clubs. VFA restructure of divisions meant that PFC relegated to Second Division with Werribee and Box Hill.

Jim Stynes recruited from Ireland by Melbourne sent to Prahran to learn game. Played 12 games (10 goals) for PFC. At Melbourne played 264 games (244 consecutive) and won 1991 Brownlow Medal.

Prahran 18.9.117 defeated Waverley 14.14.98 to win Second Division Premiership.

Bryan Taylor kicked 16 goals in game against Oakleigh.

Michael Sinni awarded JJ Liston Trophy. First time Liston won by a Prahran player, first major VFA award since Les White's Recorder Cup win in 1935, with the execption of Garry Butler's Field Trophy in 1962.

Prahran played its last game in the Victorian Football Association. Although having beaten reigning premier Werribee, won only 3 games and collected wooden spoon.

1995-98

Club in recess.

Prahran returns to the field with two junior teams, Under 10 and Under 12 in the Moorabbin Saints Junior Football League, and Senior, Reserve and Club XVIII teams which play in the Victorian Amateur Football Association as Prahran Amateur FC, formed from amalgamation with Southbank AFC.
The Club XVIII team was formerly affiliated with Kew Amateur FC.

Tony Free (ex-Richmond) appointed coach. Junior teams (Under 9, 11 & 13) play in Waverley Junior Football Association.

Tony Free plays his first game in 5 years and inspires his team to its first win of the season. André Pitts plays his 250th game for the club. Four junior teams (U 9, 10, 12 & 14) compete in the WJFA.

1978 Premiership coach Mick Erwin returns to Club as Football Director. Derek Hine returns to role of Senior Coach. Five junior teams (u9, 10, 11, 13 in WJFA & u15 in Yarra JFL) Under 15 team wins Division 2 Premiership. Under 13 wins B Section Premiership. Two Blues name their Team of the Century. Bill Morrow, ToC centre half forward passed away at the end of the season.
So you wouldn't acknowledge Fitzroy either then?

So you wouldn't acknowledge Fitzroy either then?

The Fitzroy spirit lives on with some brave souls. But speak to most Fitzroy supportetrs of old that used to goto Junction Oval and their club died in mid 1990's. For some it merged into Brisbane Lions and they follow a Lions team there and the heritage of the club history kept alive there with heritage type rounds and links to Murray medal for best and fairest.
I look it as Brisbane Lions have 11 premierships from the league history. 8 as Fitzroy, 3 as Brisbane Lions.

I believe Fitzroy Reds joined some links to past Fitzroy Football Club members and play as an amateur version of Fitzroy with their proud jumper.

I think it is not a clear yes or no answer but for people that follow Fitzroy their own answers is what is truth for them. If they see their Fitzroy Football Club in the amateur league who am I to say that is not their club still alive ? All it matters is what it means to them.

The main thing is the suburb community club identity lives on for some.
So same thing with Prahran. Least Prahran suburb has a football club. For mine I do not see it as their VFA club but I do see it as Prahran Assumption Football Club taking the torch to keep some local community aspect of that club forward and I am sure some old Prahran VFA club identities support it as such.

Last edited:
The Fitzroy spirit lives on with some brave souls. But speak to most Fitzroy supportetrs of old that used to goto Junction Oval and their club died in mid 1990's.

Our club exited the AFL competition in the mid 1990s. Go down to the Brunswick Street Oval on Saturday afternoon next season and speak to a few Fitzroy supporters that used to go to the Junction Oval. Ask them what they think.

I look it as Brisbane Lions have 11 premierships from the league history. 8 as Fitzroy, 3 as Brisbane Lions.

It's been explained to you before why the Brisbane Lions and Fitzroy are different clubs. Brisbane Lions have three premierships only.

I believe Fitzroy Reds joined some links to past Fitzroy Football Club members and play as an amateur version of Fitzroy with their proud jumper.

This is what happened.

After an administrator was appointed to Fitzroy to recover Nauru's $1.25 million debt and the AFL withdrew Fitzroy's licence thus removing them from the competition, the administrator of Fitzroy moved out in 1997 and control of the Club was returned to the elected Fitzroy directors and shareholders.

As soon as they came out of administration the Fitzroy directors resolved to continue the club (which is why the occasional statement that Fitzroy now just exists as a company, or an ACN is complete rubbish). The Club started once again taking ordinary membership subscriptions again (I was a shareholder but also re-joined as a Fitzroy member in 1998 - and have been a member ever since) with the aim of re-establishing a football team on the field (which they had done by 2009).

Fitzroy was effectively a continuing club in recess as many VFL-AFL clubs had been in recess in the late 1910s and 1940s.

From 1997 to 2008 the Fitzroy Football Club accumulated assets such as the establishing of a Shop for merchandise, trademarking available logos such as the FFC logo, which the AFL had never trademarked (and even if they had) had allowed it to fall into disuse, and other revenue streams.

In 1999, the Club now boosted by a small revenue stream from memberships and the newly established 'Fitzroy Shop', (which still trades and has been loaning out Fitzroy memorabilia for the Jack Irish series on the ABC) became the naming rights sponsor of the Coburg Lions in the VFL. For two years, 1999-2000, the Coburg-Fitzroy Lions competed in the VFL wearing the Fitzroy jumper for away games. However Richmond ended that arrangement with their own alignment with Coburg, who temporarily re-named themselves the 'Coburg Tigers'.

In December 2008, at the instigation of the then Reds president Craig Little, the University Reds Football Club (known as the Fitzroy Reds from 1997) transferred all its assets to the Fitzroy Football Club Ltd. The University (Fitzroy) Reds terminated its membership of the VAFA and was wound up as a incorporated company. By special dispensation from the VAFA, the Fitzroy Football Club then replaced the Fitzroy Reds in D-Grade VAFA. Dyson Hore-Lacy, chairman of Fitzroy in 1996, remained as chairman of the Club in the VAFA. Therefore the club that exists in the VAFA today is the same club that was formed in 1883 and competed for a hundred years in the VFL/AFL. Now it plays in B-Grade (Premier B) and hopes to get to A-Grade (Premier) in the next few years.

In 2010, Victorian Supreme Court Associate Justice Nemeer Mukhtar found that the Fitzroy Football Club still existed in its own right in the VAFA and was independent of the Brisbane Lions.

I think it is not a clear yes or no answer but for people that follow Fitzroy their own answers is what is truth for them. If they see their Fitzroy Football Club in the amateur league who am I to say that is not their club still alive ? All it matters is what it means to them.

And ASIC and the Supreme Court of Victoria.

The main thing is the suburb community club identity lives on for some.

Fitzroy Football Club started off as an amateur football club representing the suburb of Fitzroy playing out of the Brunswick Street Oval. The very same Club has now returned to its roots.

Our club exited the AFL competition in the mid 1990s. Go down to the Brunswick Street Oval on Saturday afternoon next season and speak to a few Fitzroy supporters that used to go to the Junction Oval. Ask them what they think.

It's been explained to you before why the Brisbane Lions and Fitzroy are different clubs. Brisbane Lions have three premierships only.

This is what happened.

After an administrator was appointed to Fitzroy to recover Nauru's $1.25 million debt and the AFL withdrew Fitzroy's licence thus removing them from the competition, the administrator of Fitzroy moved out in 1997 and control of the Club was returned to the elected Fitzroy directors and shareholders.

As soon as they came out of administration the Fitzroy directors resolved to continue the club (which is why the occasional statement that Fitzroy now just exists as a company, or an ACN is complete rubbish). The Club started once again taking ordinary membership subscriptions again (I was a shareholder but also re-joined as a Fitzroy member in 1998 - and have been a member ever since) with the aim of re-establishing a football team on the field (which they had done by 2009).

Fitzroy was effectively a continuing club in recess as many VFL-AFL clubs had been in recess in the late 1910s and 1940s.

From 1997 to 2008 the Fitzroy Football Club accumulated assets such as the establishing of a Shop for merchandise, trademarking available logos such as the FFC logo, which the AFL had never trademarked (and even if they had) had allowed it to fall into disuse, and other revenue streams.

In 1999, the Club now boosted by a small revenue stream from memberships and the newly established 'Fitzroy Shop', (which still trades and has been loaning out Fitzroy memorabilia for the Jack Irish series on the ABC) became the naming rights sponsor of the Coburg Lions in the VFL. For two years, 1999-2000, the Coburg-Fitzroy Lions competed in the VFL wearing the Fitzroy jumper for away games. However Richmond ended that arrangement with their own alignment with Coburg, who temporarily re-named themselves the 'Coburg Tigers'.

In December 2008, at the instigation of the then Reds president Craig Little, the University Reds Football Club (known as the Fitzroy Reds from 1997) transferred all its assets to the Fitzroy Football Club Ltd. The University (Fitzroy) Reds terminated its membership of the VAFA and was wound up as a incorporated company. By special dispensation from the VAFA, the Fitzroy Football Club then replaced the Fitzroy Reds in D-Grade VAFA. Dyson Hore-Lacy, chairman of Fitzroy in 1996, remained as chairman of the Club in the VAFA. Therefore the club that exists in the VAFA today is the same club that was formed in 1883 and competed for a hundred years in the VFL/AFL. Now it plays in B-Grade (Premier B) and hopes to get to A-Grade (Premier) in the next few years.

In 2010, Victorian Supreme Court Associate Justice Nemeer Mukhtar found that the Fitzroy Football Club still existed in its own right in the VAFA and was independent of the Brisbane Lions.

And ASIC and the Supreme Court of Victoria.

Fitzroy Football Club started off as an amateur football club representing the suburb of Fitzroy playing out of the Brunswick Street Oval. The very same Club has now returned to its roots.

Yes, yes, but Jack Irish's old mates moved to the nearest equivalent heartbreakers, St Kilda. :D

Yes, yes, but Jack Irish's old mates moved to the nearest equivalent heartbreakers, St Kilda. :D

They should come down here.

blog-pic-1.jpg

It's been explained to you
It has been explained to you before my dear fellow that whilst I very much respect your love of Fitzroy and your version of history, I do not agree with all of your views. I respect the sentiment of agree to disagree. I think you need to really get that aspect. You clearly do not quite get that. In your passion for Fitzroy which is great to see, one small part of that passion is slightly off and I find a bit distasteful is to try to force one view as being needed to be as the view of all. I accept your right to view things as you do and much of it I agree with in spirit. Some of it I don't and you just need to accept that for what it is. Hopefully that has been explained well enough to you to finally get it.

It has been explained to you before my dear fellow that whilst I very much respect your love of Fitzroy and your version of history, I do not agree with all of your views.

Why not?

On what basis do you disagree that the Fitzroy Football Club playing in 2016 is the same club that was formed in 1883 and competed in the VFL-AFL for one hundred years?

That they are the one and the same has been well established on a number of fronts.

Because I think for myself.

Well seeing you think for yourself, give me your reasoning and the evidence for that reasoning.

On what basis do you disagree that the Fitzroy Football Club playing in 2016 is the same club that was formed in 1883 and competed in the VFL-AFL for one hundred years?

That they are the one and the same has been well established on a number of fronts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clearly do no really understand thinking for yourself.

Thinking for yourself doesn't mean you can just make things up without any supporting evidence.

As I've said previously the 1997 Deed of Arrangement signed between the Brisbane Bears and the AFL confirms that the Brisbane Bears and the Brisbane Lions are the SAME club. The Supreme Court of Victoria confirmed the same in 2010 and the ' Brisbane Lions' themselves confirmed that they were the same club as the 'Brisbane Bears' in that very court case.

As I've also said, in December 2008, at the instigation of the then Reds president Craig Little, the University Reds Football Club (known as the Fitzroy Reds from 1997) transferred all its assets to the Fitzroy Football Club. The University (Fitzroy) Reds terminated its membership of the VAFA and was wound up as a incorporated company. By special dispensation from the VAFA, THE Fitzroy Football Club then replaced the Fitzroy Reds in D-Grade VAFA. Dyson Hore-Lacy, chairman of Fitzroy in 1996, remained as chairman of the Club in the VAFA. Therefore the club that exists in the VAFA today is the same club that was formed in 1883 and competed for a hundred years in the VFL/AFL.

If you have any evidence to the contrary to support your reasoning, please do so.

My point is that if they had the funds, (which they don't) the original Fitzroy Football Club could be issued with a VFL licence and leave the VAFA now and re-enter the VFL (formerly the VFA) competition from 2017. The same competition in which they participated between 1884-1896 for 1 premiership.

They are your thoughts. We have different ones.

Why? On what basis do you disagree that the Fitzroy Football Club now playing in 2016 is the same club that was formed in 1883 and competed in the VFL-AFL for one hundred years?

Or can't you give an answer?

They are your thoughts. We have different ones.
Ask your maker. :p
The mysteries of how humans have different thoughts to each other is for other areas of forum.
You are confused in comprehension of that and the disagreement of something else that is simply a matter of identity. The part you will just have to live with there will never be agreement on. It's not that important. Have a Good Christmas mate and do not sweat the small stuff.
:rainbow:

Ask your maker. :p

My parents? They agree with me. We go to Fitzroy matches at the BSO often.

The mysteries of how humans have different thoughts to each other is for other areas of forum.
You are confused in comprehension of that and the disagreement of something else that is simply a matter of identity. The part you will just have to live with there will never be agreement on. It's not that important. Have a Good Christmas mate and do not sweat the small stuff.

OK. So you don't have an answer. You just claim something without any evidence to support it. The evidence for my stance is clearly laid out. Any time you want to refute that evidence with your own, then feel free to do so.

And of course any time you want to find out more about Fitzroy just ask. I've been a member and shareholder of Fitzroy Football Club for over 40 years, so I like to think I know a small amount.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, would it be possible for a reserves competition for the Vic AFL clubs whilst also having a stand alone state league with clubs like Port Melbourne, Williamstown, Fitzroy and others or would it be difficult to do? You'd think that having Fiztroy in the VFL again as a stand alone side would garner a lot of interest through nostalgia for the old supporters and interest for the younger generation of football supporters who weren't around.

Out of curiosity, would it be possible for a reserves competition for the Vic AFL clubs whilst also having a stand alone state league with clubs like Port Melbourne, Williamstown, Fitzroy and others or would it be difficult to do? You'd think that having Fiztroy in the VFL again as a stand alone side would garner a lot of interest through nostalgia for the old supporters and interest for the younger generation of football supporters who weren't around.

I am of the view if there was a willingness on AFL's part to have *some* curtain raisers for AFL games here and also a view of having another tier down for something like a VFA division for stand alone clubs that took part in old VFA at some point in past something could be done that works for best of both worlds. That would be Reserve Grade for AFL Victorian based clubs (VFL) and a VFA division could be run.
I do not see any sign in AFL leaders or state run leg to do something like this though, sadly. They seem hellbent on continuing with mess they created in mid 1990's.

VFL (Reserve Grade for Vic based AFL Clubs)
Footscray
Melbourne
Hawthorn
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Geelong
St.Kilda
North Melbourne
Richmond

If they had it aligned with when AFL sides meet each other think there would be a hell of a lot better and also room for some to be curtain raisers that we used to enjoy before the mess created we have now.

VFA
Port Melbourne
Williamstown
Sandringham
Fitzroy
Coburg
Werribee
Preston
Frankston
North Ballarat
Box Hill

The challenge is how do you get a version of older clubs that existed in their own right, that were merged into new identities like Northern Blues gobbled up Preston Bullants identity and Box Hill Mustangs in Box Hill Hawks etc etc. ? It would seem tricky and messy to untangle.

If there was a willingness to do it and an audience still able to support it, I guess anything is possible.

I just about think old VFA is done sadly. Too much damage has been done and a lot of time has passed now two decades on. Might only be a reserve grade AFL that could be re-established and eventually great old clubs like Port Melbourne and Williamstown end up going down the path of amateur leagues. Might be another decade away but looks like it could go that way. At this point I would be happy just to get back a true reserve grade team for my own club and some curtain raisers at the footy which I miss so much.

Last edited:
I am of the view if there was a willingness on AFL's part to have *some* curtain raisers for AFL games here and also a view of having another tier down for something like a VFA division for stand alone clubs that took part in old VFA at some point in past something could be done that works for best of both worlds. That would be Reserve Grade for AFL Victorian based clubs (VFL) and a VFA division could be run.
I do not see any sign in AFL leaders or state run leg to do something like this though, sadly. They seem hellbent on continuing with mess they created in mid 1990's.

VFL (Reserve Grade for Vic based AFL Clubs)
Footscray
Melbourne
Hawthorn
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Geelong
St.Kilda
North Melbourne
Richmond

If they had it aligned with when AFL sides meet each other think there would be a hell of a lot better and also room for some to be curtain raisers that we used to enjoy before the mess created we have now.

VFA
Port Melbourne
Williamstown
Sandringham
Fitzroy
Coburg
Werribee
Preston
Frankston
North Ballarat
Box Hill

The challenge is how do you get a version of older clubs that existed in their own right, that were merged into new identities like Northern Blues gobbled up Preston Bullants identity and Box Hill Mustangs in Box Hill Hawks etc etc. ? It would seem tricky and messy to untangle.

If there was a willingness to do it and an audience still able to support it, I guess anything is possible.

I just about think old VFA is done sadly. Too much damage has been done and a lot of time has passed now two decades on. Might only be a reserve grade AFL that could be re-established and eventually great old clubs like Port Melbourne and Williamstown end up going down the path of amateur leagues. Might be another decade away but looks like it could go that way. At this point I would be happy just to get back a true reserve grade team for my own club and some curtain raisers at the footy which I miss so much.
Why would some of those clubs be willing to leave the "VFL"? As already pointed out willy and port do just fine there

I'm also intersted on your "thinking for yourself" if you're going to dispute something that is factually accepted, you're going to need to show why

Why would some of those clubs be willing to leave the "VFL"? As already pointed out willy and port do just fine there
Never said there were willing to leave. More a case of what I think will happen down the track if a restructure of the mess we have had for over two decades now.

Just think this mess will have a change at some time and Willy and Port will have to find a new home if a pure reserves grade comp is re-established and sadly with so many of their other VFA clubs gone, it is hard to see that coming back so they may just end up going to another league in time.

Never said there were willing to leave. More a case of what I think will happen down the track if a restructure of the mess we have had for over two decades now.

Just think this mess will have a change at some time and Willy and Port will have to find a new home if a pure reserves grade comp is re-established and sadly with so many of their other VFA clubs gone, it is hard to see that coming back so they may just end up going to another league in time.
Why would they? As already said they're doing fine in that comp. I can't even see them agreeing to be pushed to a lesser comp.

Are you going to answer the second part? Or are you just talking s**t and can't justify it?

I'm also intersted on your "thinking for yourself" if you're going to dispute something that is factually accepted, you're going to need to show why

You do not sound interested in anything of thinking for yourself. Sounds more like muckraking of two other people with wires crossed that they have differing views. I agreed to disagree. It is other person disputing opinions I hold. I have an opinion. Has been expressed. It is different. Deal with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back