Another week, another record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Crow-mosone
Good to see the Port troll's have nothing better to do.
What is wrong (as in error) with what I said?
No goals scored in the first half ever.
To go on top of Highest loss, ...
There cannot be too many negative records left to break. :D

Jeez every time I start to get a bit interested in Port someone like you 2 bring me back to earth!

PS finals are coming, are you getting nervous yet?

Originally posted by PAfolwr

You missed one. That was our lowest winning score ever. :D

Originally posted by macca23
You missed one. That was our lowest winning score ever. :D
He's good isn't he?
Probably works on the theory that if all the negative ones are broken early then there can only be one direction. :D

Originally posted by jc67
Jeez every time I start to get a bit interested in Port someone like you 2 bring me back to earth!

PS finals are coming, are you getting nervous yet?

Personally I would prefer that you weren't too interested in us, its more fun this way.

Im looking forward to the finals and Im not feeling nervous about it at all, so what do you have planned for September?

Originally posted by Scott
... Im looking forward to the finals and Im not feeling nervous about it at all, so what do you have planned for September?
Chewing fingernails waiting for the new coach to be announced. :p

there's one more u left out! we have to finish top two years running and not make a GF...then i think that just about covers the NEGATIVE records! :rolleyes:

by all means troll, but do it when ur team has actually achieved something...:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Tyson20
by all means troll, but do it when ur team has actually achieved something...:eek:

Do we have to remind you of the 34 premierships and 134 years of history and tradition? ... ;)

34 premierships in a junior competition. Crows had two to their name when they'd been in the senior comp as long as you.
Chocko was heard to remark last week that uncommitted supporters could favour joining Port. When you have so few supporters, I guess even a couple of new ones would be most welcome. Speaking of records, 11,000 people at the G a couple of weeks ago, and they were all Hawthorn supporters.
What are we doing in September? Watching your pathetic lot choke once again.
Will Chocko cry this time?

Originally posted by Ford Fairlane
Do we have to remind you of the 34 premierships and 134 years of history and tradition? ... ;)

why do they always fall back on SANFL history when ever you get stuck into a power supporter - the Power have a history of 7 years (or so) they are the only team ever finish 1st on consecutive years and not make the GF - thats about as much history as you have now bugger off to your own inbred swamp filled board

No because anyone who has followed the game and respected hard, agressive, professional football would be envious;)

P.S - that doesn't mean we like you though;)

A little surprised that you have started a troll thread PAfolwr,

oh well live a little learn a little.

Might have been a crap game to watch but i bet those guys out there (especially the young ones) would have gained a lot more out of that win than by the display we put on such as the win against the Demons a couple of weeks back.

Think you find that many of yuse have to remind yourselves more than anyone else.

Whats 134 years of your shared tradition compared to 15 years of glorious tradition & achievement put up by the AFC ??? ;)

Originally posted by noddy
Might have been a crap game to watch but i bet those guys out there (especially the young ones) would have gained a lot more out of that win than by the display we put on such as the win against the Demons a couple of weeks back.

They may well have done but where has the scoring ability gone?

A score of 48 against Brisbane and to follow up the next week against the Kangaroos with a score of 49 isn't going to win you many matches.

Its going to be one long process if you can only increase your score by one point each week but going on that you will have an awesome team in five years time. :D

Originally posted by beartoo
Speaking of records, 11,000 people at the G a couple of weeks ago, and they were all Hawthorn supporters.

18,224 for Geelong v Adelaide at Shell Stadium was fantastic as well.

Interstate games are irrelevant and Im sure if you were listening closely to the Hawthorn v Port game you would have noticed that most of the noise was coming from that of the Port supporters.

Originally posted by Crow-mosone
not feeling nervous? that's what we like - a bit of denial :p

Its all in front of us now, so there is no use looking back.

So are you feeling nervous about how long it will take before you once again see some September action? ;)

Just remember that your finals record after 97/98 is right on par with ours.

Originally posted by Scott
18,224 for Geelong v Adelaide at Shell Stadium was fantastic as well.

Thats still over 50% capacity....im not sure what the exact capacity is but i wouldnt of thought it much over 30,000....compared to what at the mcg...70-75,000.

Dont even try and take us on crowd support, we are struggling, it was a cold night and we still pull in 37 odd thousand.

Port are flying and they struggle to get to 30,000...its a sham! Your Port boys deserve more.

Your sanfl record means nothing now, your in the big league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back