Ansett Cup Choice

Remove this Banner Ad

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Eagle members get the choice of going to the Ansett Cup games with the Eagles facing the Kangaroos and also Collingwood. It's free to all members but you can only choose one game to get in free. So what game is everyone going to go to - for me It's definately the Kangaroos.

Pessimistic, you haven't heard what the Judge has been saying over west - he's serious about making the most of the Ansett Cup this year, although I can only see the new players in the squad get a trial and see if they show any promise for the season

gee its a shame that you have to score goals to win the game... maybe judge will trial some new coaching strategies during the ansett cup and actually play attacking footy. Its amazing how much more entertaining games of footy can be when your teams main aim is to score goals and not just break down the opposition. You may still lose games but at least as fans you are still getting to see your team score plenty of goals...... take it from me...we had the judge for 4 pitiful years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back