Anthony Albanese - How long?

How long for Albo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was wrong with julie bishop?

and penny wong is a political puppet who changes her views to suit the politics of today.
Julie Bishop is evil, that’s what’s wrong with her.

Then we have how she now tries to act like she’s a feminist when she sat back and cheered on Abbott’s attacks against Julie Gillard.
If he’ll exists she already has a vip spot reserved

Julie Bishop is evil, that’s what’s wrong with her.

Then we have how she now tries to act like she’s a feminist when she sat back and cheered on Abbott’s attacks against Julie Gillard.
If he’ll exists she already has a vip spot reserved
Um isnt it a lawyers job to defend their client no matter what they did? Even serial killers have lawyers defend them. That doesnt mean the lawyers agree with what they did.

Um isnt it a lawyers job to defend their client no matter what they did? Even serial killers have lawyers defend them. That doesnt mean the lawyers agree with what they did.
Nobody forced her to accept the job, she could always just say no I’m not taking a job where I will be actively trying to deny compensation to people dying prolonged and paint deaths if she had any moral compass. Also the fact she attacked Gillard for work she did as a lawyer because it’s a “reflection on the sort of person you are” so she really can’t hide from the fact that she’s a terrible person, given that’s the standard she has set.

It would do wonders for your credibility as a poster to acknowledge the realities of last Saturday's result.

This is not Sky In The Dark mate.
Well considering i thought Albo was going to win all along, what is it you are really referring too? I'm comfortable with last Saturday, it was always inevitable. Sorry, I will never give the Greens an inch and neither should Albo and the Labor Party. My credibility is just fine, i don't care. My days as a leftie are well behind me, I don't even like turning Left when driving these days! You all know where i stand and a lot of you know i actually like Albo, he has a tough time ahead dealing with his own party of misfits like Chalmers, Gallagher, Wong, etc let alone keeping the insane Greens happy! The boats have to be turned away. The right call was made.

Well considering i thought Albo was going to win all along, what is it you are really referring too? I'm comfortable with last Saturday, it was always inevitable. Sorry, I will never give the Greens an inch and neither should Albo and the Labor Party. My credibility is just fine, i don't care. My days as a leftie are well behind me, I don't even like turning Left when driving these days! You all know where i stand and a lot of you know i actually like Albo, he has a tough time ahead dealing with his own party of misfits like Chalmers, Gallagher, Wong, etc let alone keeping the insane Greens happy! The boats have to be turned away. The right call was made.

have you conceded Wong cannot knife him for the PM's chair yet?

I’m not talking about Albo, I’m talking about the Greens.

You’re determined to ignore them but sorry pal, they can’t be ignored, not with their result in the house and the senate.

You’re determined to paint them as extremist but you’re still fighting yesterdays battle. Australia’s moved on and you’re left behind.

And finally, most of your posting on any topic is risible cheerleading.

You’re determined to ignore them but sorry pal, they can’t be ignored, not with their result in the house and the senate.

You’re determined to paint them as extremist but you’re still fighting yesterdays battle. Australia’s moved on and you’re left behind.

Poor old JackFlash is going to get an awful shock as time goes on.

The future is young progressives. They vote Green and Independent. And as time goes on their voices will only get louder.

Saturday was a mere wake up call.

Poor old JackFlash is going to get an awful shock as time goes on.

The future is young progressives. They vote Green and Independent. And as time goes on their voices will only get louder.

Saturday was a mere wake up call.
Wake up? Don't you mean woke up.

Looks like things are changing for the best, my friend after 6 months has just had her power wheelchair approved by the NDIS, it will be life-changing

Jurassic Park Dancing GIF by Spotify

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have an aversion to turning left when driving, you'd be like the LNP, now under Mr Potato head, just GOING IN CIRCLES!!!!

It isn't that she represented her client, it is the manner in which she conducted her duties.
Part of the strategy was to drag it out so as many victims as possible would die before they had their day in court.

It isn't that she represented her client, it is the manner in which she conducted her duties.
Part of the strategy was to drag it out so as many victims as possible would die before they had their day in court.
again isnt that doing her job if its the best way to win? A lawyer has a duty to her client to find the best way to win. She is only an immoral lawyer if she goes outside the law to win.

the problem here is the law. Not the lawyer.

again isnt that doing her job if its the best way to win? A lawyer has a duty to her client to find the best way to win. She is only an immoral lawyer if she goes outside the law to win.

It's a fine line...IMO clearly on the wrong side of the line.

We are not talking about delaying a permit to build or demolish a building here we are talking about delaying court so a dying VICTIM misses out on compensation. You might think its no big deal but without compo VICTIM's families could end up with no roof over their heads, it matters, I know from personal experience.

If her job was to suggest to her client, lets wait out they will soon die.

I don't care if she was using the law, pretty despicable I think. They were guilty.

My brother died as a result of asbestos.

Anyway time to move on this thread is not about her.

Last edited:
Its an unfortunate fact of the Major parties. Labor L&R. Lib Wets & Drys. Howard started the cull of Liberal Wets some 20 years ago. Abbott & Morrison continued the job. Now the LP is just a hard RW rump of what it use to be.

The parties limit themselves & the country.
All the parties have factions
Greens do as well
Sometimes a group gets cleared out though

Jack's afraid of nature

You're too kind with that assessment

Maaaate... When you get to the point that your strategy is hoping your opponents die so they can't claim the compensation they're entitled to, it might be time to rethink imo

I wonder what Albo thinks of his Labor mates running a racist campaign against Dai Le and claiming she is a dual citizen.
What do you think of it?
I've seen a lot of drips on twitter with this has the party done it?

I wonder what Albo thinks of his Labor mates running a racist campaign against Dai Le and claiming she is a dual citizen.
She should be able to answer if she's a dual citizen without even thinking given the the last five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back