FTA-TV Anthony Hudson ruins another great moment in footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw some highlights from that famous Syd-Geel game last night, and couldn't help but note that Hudson really did the moment justice, pretty much a perfect call. It was a remarkable last quarter, and I don't think any of us watching on could believe those final few moments. He summed up the feeling beautifully

I saw some highlights from that famous Syd-Geel game last night, and couldn't help but note that Hudson really did the moment justice, pretty much a perfect call. It was a remarkable last quarter, and I don't think any of us watching on could believe those final few moments. He summed up the feeling beautifully
Don’t forget he’s always been a diehard Cats supporter which may have had a little influence on the ‘I don’t believe it’ angle he took.

he is going overboard with his calls. I turned off during the 2 qtr of the Collingwood Vs Suns game because of his constant screaming and carry on.

Dial it down a few levels Huddo ffs.

Can't stand him. OP is spot on. What's even more concerning though is that there are people in here saying Bruce is one of the best. He is absolute pus.
Calling Bruce pus shows your braincell has died.....

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE YOUR FIRST CENTURY!

I know he doesn't write this crap, but where does he draw the line? Has he ever said 'no i'm not yelling that.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is wrong with you?

Bruce is pathetic. A relic. An effeminate fairy.
You should have a good hard look at yourself son. Seriously.
He's not pathetic at all, seriously?
I know he can come across as a bit gay but great caller....

He's not pathetic at all, seriously?
I know he can come across as a bit gay but great caller....
Maybe you just like him because he constantly jizzes himself calling your team's games. POPPY POPPY POPPY OHHHHH YES POPPY. Great commentary Bruce. Another classic for the annals of commentary legend. Right up there next to LOOKING LOOKING LOOKING and WAITING WAITING WAITING and let's not forget that other classic KICKING KICKING KICKING.

I'm with you OP, the screaming gets real tiring. It's not just Huddo, it seems like they all piggyback off the great moments to scream some nonsense and maybe raise their profile.

And lol at people saying "are you serious Huddo is the best commentator" are besides the point. Yeah he probably is in the top handful, that's an indictment on the others, not an appraisal of Anthony Hudson. We can't watch a game of footy this year without having to listen to some 50 year olds yell at us. I literally prefer the computer generated commentary when you play a game of FIFA on the playstation.

Can you imagine Dennis Cometti debasing himself with "THIRTEEEEEN!!!!"

I'm with you OP, the screaming gets real tiring. It's not just Huddo, it seems like they all piggyback off the great moments to scream some nonsense and maybe raise their profile.

And lol at people saying "are you serious Huddo is the best commentator" are besides the point. Yeah he probably is in the top handful, that's an indictment on the others, not an appraisal of Anthony Hudson. We can't watch a game of footy this year without having to listen to some 50 year olds yell at us. I literally prefer the computer generated commentary when you play a game of FIFA on the playstation.

Can you imagine Dennis Cometti debasing himself with "THIRTEEEEEN!!!!"

Yep the thirteen call was a shocker . But I like him a helluva lot more than Whatley ( unbearable ) , dwayne “always wrong” Russell Jon “ get to the *ing point “ Brown or that unlistenable Tim gossage .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back