Society/Culture Anthony Mundine Makes Racist Comment About Jeff Horn

Remove this Banner Ad

:thumbsu:

Geez.

Just to confirm. Some idiot demanding whites go to the back of a meeting is not indicative of any type of meaningful segregation at all. You've been sucked in by tabloid media, because they target your type.

Racial segregation is absolutely a problem; but your type can not actually understand it because you allow yourself to get duped by mainstream s**t.
No they were blocked from entry to the school not asked to the back of the line, actually know what you're talking about. It wasn't one idiot but a BLM leader. This wasn't reported by a tabloid media but leaked by videos of it occurring which went viral. Its people like you that have been duped into thinking BLM is a anti racist organization and not the hate race diving group it actually is.

oH geez what? That Black people in the US are disproportionately poorer than whites? What's the problem with that sentence? It's only a problem if you think wealth has any bearing on someones character.

Is this your expert opinion, based on what exactly?
Based on how bad he is......

Got his "promoters" to pick 4th rate, has been hacks to fight him, knowing he would win, and they'd like a payday.

Sooked up big time when Green whipped him......

No they were blocked from entry to the school not asked to the back of the line, actually know what you're talking about. It wasn't one idiot but a BLM leader. This wasn't reported by a tabloid media but leaked by videos of it occurring which went viral. Its people like you that have been duped into thinking BLM is a anti racist organization and not the hate race diving group it actually is.

Yeah so segregation is a structurally enforced form of discrimination.

It has nothing to do with what might or might have been said at some meeting. Do yourself a favour and don't get whipped up by tabloid media. Segregation happens, and its blacks who are hurt.

Get upset about that. You won't though.

oH geez what? That Black people in the US are disproportionately poorer than whites? What's the problem with that sentence? It's only a problem if you think wealth has any bearing on someones character.

Just your complete lack of any awareness when saying its about money, it just so happens most blacks are effected. It's a view divorced from reality.

Got his "promoters" to pick 4th rate, has been hacks to fight him, knowing he would win, and they'd like a payday.

You box?

Hahaha, that's nice!!!

Whipped him is a stretch, go have a look at the first fight is you want to see a whipping!!!

Worse was when he ran from some Russian boxer that was going to pay decent money to Mundine for the fight

http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-anthony-mundine-ran-from-our-fight--27924

Epic Sports along with Top Rank put in the winning purse bid of $1.2 million to stage the fight for the vacant WBA middleweight title between Anthony Mundine of Australia and Gennady Golovkin of Kazakhstan. Felix Sturm is the WBA "super" champion at middleweight.

Golovkin (18-0, 15KOs) tells allboxing.ru that Mundine has refused to go through with the fight under any circumstances.

Worse was when he ran from some Russian boxer that was going to pay decent money to Mundine for the fight

http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-anthony-mundine-ran-from-our-fight--27924

Epic Sports along with Top Rank put in the winning purse bid of $1.2 million to stage the fight for the vacant WBA middleweight title between Anthony Mundine of Australia and Gennady Golovkin of Kazakhstan. Felix Sturm is the WBA "super" champion at middleweight.

Golovkin (18-0, 15KOs) tells allboxing.ru that Mundine has refused to go through with the fight under any circumstances.
Cause he knows he'll lose.......

Mundine's old man was twice the boxer that he ever was.....A loud-mouthed ego-maniac who should have stuck to Rugby League, where he was actually elite & quite brilliant.....Just couldn't handle not getting all the attention that comes with a team sport.

Way too many hits to the head.....Should steer clear of all media & all publicity for his own good really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making a statement is one thing, acting like it is damning is another!

Since when is someone wanting to challenge themselves or to excel in life a bad thing?

This place just gets better every day...

All I said was that his old man was a way better boxer.....and you're getting your panties in a twist over it.

The fact you say that in responce to my post, speaks volumes!!!

What about the next "statement" you made, I guess there was nothing in that too!

You are making much of an opinion that you clearly disagree with, to be sure.

I stand by my judgement that he ought to have stayed playing rugby league....If you still have an issue with that statement, then tough t***ies.:cool:

You are making much of an opinion that you clearly disagree with, to be sure.

I stand by my judgement that he ought to have stayed playing rugby league....If you still have an issue with that statement, then tough t***ies.:cool:

Clutching at straws now champ, be a man and own it!

He made millions in boxing, he single handedly brought boxing back to Australia, and he took more than a few boxers with him. Saying he should have stayed in Rugby only proves one thing, that being, you don't like him at all!

Talk about the guy and his out of the ring antics all you like. I have only met him once, and know of another absolute class moment (that I missed by 5 minutes), but I don't pretend to know him personally. However, talk about him making a wrong career move, well, dont get upset when you get called out!

Clutching at straws now champ, be a man and own it!

He made millions in boxing, he single handedly brought boxing back to Australia, and he took more than a few boxers with him. Saying he should have stayed in Rugby only proves one thing, that being, you don't like him at all!

Talk about the guy and his out of the ring antics all you like. I have only met him once, and know of another absolute class moment (that I missed by 5 minutes), but I don't pretend know him personally. However, talk about him making a wrong career move, well, dont get upset when you get called out!

Yeah....But his old man was still a way better boxer than him.....And he was way better at Rugby league than he ever was in the ring.

Dem the facts.....Now deal with em.

Kostya tszyu>>>>Trash talking Anthony.

Yeah....But his old man was still a way better boxer than him.....And he was way better at Rugby league than he ever was in the ring.

Dem the facts.....Now deal with em.

Kostya tszyu>>>>Trash talking Anthony.

Oh that one again, you still pretending its not a dig at Mundine?

Way better, how the hell do you even judge that?

Ones opinion doesnt make anything fact, now that is a fact!

LOL, how many Tszyu fights did you see live (crowd or tv)?

Tszyu is a ******* legend, maybe the 2nd best 'Aussie' fighter ever, but if you weren't a fan of his, you didn't really care about his fights, and certainly not about the sport of boxing!!!

I don't care if you don't like The Man, but try to have a little substance to your 'theories'!

Tszyu is a ******* legend, maybe the 2nd best 'Aussie' fighter ever, but if you weren't a fan of his, you didn't really care about his fights, and certainly not about the sport of boxing!!!

I don't care if you don't like The Man, but try to have a little substance to your 'theories'!

You want me to call Anthony Mundine a moron?.....No need, he does an excellent job of that all on his lonesome.

Who do you have as first ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back