Current Anthony Munro - Paedophile & POI in the Beaumont childrens disappearance

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry... just saw this. Munro and Max, who had remained associates at least until Jan 26, 1966, despite Max having established Munro was abusing his young son, had the "falling out" at that time and are the people I know to be members of a "group". There were other people these two men met with regularly for diving and fishing clubs/groups/associates but the limit of my knowledge of those people is only that they were known to Munro and Max.

It is clear from the dated images I have seen (hundreds of them from both Max and Munro's collections of slides) which had included Max and Munro together, that they were not seen together, or at very least photographed together, at all after that date. They had often been together prior to that.

That alone is far from enough to establish their relationship had ended at that time, so it is therefore important to look at some finer details.... Notes from the psychologist report of Max's wife in the days immediately after the abduction outline that he had left the family home and his separation from family and associates. Photographs after that time show Munro continuing to spend time with Max's family and not Max.

Additionally, Max outlined that he had nothing to do with Munro after that day. Likewise, Munro has acknowledged his relationship with Max ended a long time ago

Excerpt from above post: "...despite Max having established Munro was abusing his young son..."

vs

Allan 'Max' McIntyre on social media video: "I caught him [Munro] in bed with my son. They were bundled and naked. I didn't make a scene." "He was a boy, a beautiful boy. He was my son and he was in love with a scoutmaster."

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back