Current Anti Lockdown Anti Jab - Protests Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse the scepticism but I could swear many of these are more interested in causing a fight or anarchy rather than actually fair dinkum protesting their cause.
That's what the police spokesman said. I hadn't thought about that but it could be right, some people just love the violence, especially against the cops.

You know what the funniest thing is?
Half of these junkies protesting are more than happy to inject or ingest drugs without knowing where they’re coming from but won’t have an injection that could potentially save there life 😂 Idiots

"My body my choice" - fair enough perhaps.

But then so many of them will say - "no vaccine, but gimme gimme gimme Ivermectin"

No vaccine, but pill ok. Pills go into the body, too you know. :drunk:

"My body my choice" - fair enough perhaps.

But then so many of them will say - "no vaccine, but gimme gimme gimme Ivermectin"

No vaccine, but pill ok. Pills go into the body, too you know. :drunk:

Talking to someone I went to school with who went over to Bitchute and hasn't been the same since. She's upset when I told her I was vaccinated and said she 'wouldn't be getting that poison'. After slapping me sideways with that, I reminded her she's been smoking a packet of cigarettes a day since she was 19yo, she hung up on me.

Weeks later, she's talking to me again but now she wants to know if I can get Ivermectin. FFS.

They've been told not to wear identifying lanyards or clothing through the city. Urgh, spitting's the worst.

22M AGO
Protests shut two vaccination clinics

Two vaccine clinics in Melbourne's CBD are temporarily closing due to safety concerns after protesters spat at healthcare workers.
In a tweet, community health organisation CoHealth said the Melbourne Town Hall and Central City vaccine centres would be closed due to demonstrations, which are entering their fourth consecutive day.

“Due to a disruptive demonstration in the city, cohealth Central City and cohealth Melbourne Town Hall Vaccination centre have been forced to close for client and staff safety,” said CoHealth.

“We hope to be safe to open by Monday, 27 September, so we can continue providing health care to our city.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've been told not to wear identifying lanyards or clothing through the city. Urgh, spitting's the worst.

22M AGO
Protests shut two vaccination clinics

Two vaccine clinics in Melbourne's CBD are temporarily closing due to safety concerns after protesters spat at healthcare workers.
In a tweet, community health organisation CoHealth said the Melbourne Town Hall and Central City vaccine centres would be closed due to demonstrations, which are entering their fourth consecutive day.

“Due to a disruptive demonstration in the city, cohealth Central City and cohealth Melbourne Town Hall Vaccination centre have been forced to close for client and staff safety,” said CoHealth.

“We hope to be safe to open by Monday, 27 September, so we can continue providing health care to our city.”

So now they're actively causing delays to reopening because those clinics won't be able to administer vaccination shots?

Clever.

So what are people's thoughts on the sudden escalation? Right at a bad time when we are going to have mass hospitalisations already.

Is the roadmap not good enough? Are the post 80% rules still too restrictive for many?

Are those out of work not being adequately compensated enough?

Is the mandating / coercion of vaccines a big factor?

I personally think the roadmap wasn't quite sold well enough - things on "the other side" need to be a lot freer, and in return society is reasonably asked to double down for one last special effort of containment, when we need it the most. Perhaps some feel they are just being strung along

Post 80%, do we need to seriously reconsider the prioritisation in hospitals, especially regarding the wilfully unvaccinated? IT might be ethically murky waters but could be a pragmatic approach, remembering that there is a percentage of people who no matter cannot be reasoned with.

I do feel for those in the coming months who get sick who didn't get the chance to be vaccinated yet because they have been chronically ill, or chronically under 12 years of age.

I personally think the roadmap wasn't quite sold well enough - things on "the other side" need to be a lot freer, and in return society is reasonably asked to double down for one last special effort of containment, when we need it the most. Perhaps some feel they are just being strung along

i think this is a huge part of it in Victoria. Dan is not giving people a proper light at the end of the tunnel. Its all about him hedging his bets.

The roadmap was apparently agreed to, the moment the premiers left the meeting they were walking back their agreement which has kind of created s**t situation.

People cheering the police is a really bizarre situation, i doubt they would be cheering them when we get to 80% and people are still being restricted. Twitter is all positive about police brutality "they got what they deserved" kind of viewpoint which is really strange.

People cheering the police is a really bizarre situation, i doubt they would be cheering them when we get to 80% and people are still being restricted. Twitter is all positive about police brutality "they got what they deserved" kind of viewpoint which is really strange.

It's not that strange when you consider that Twitter is largely the domain of young progressives, and that there have been many reports saying that these protests have a high proportion of Neo-Nazi / RWNJ types in them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back