Society/Culture Anti-Lockdown Protesters: Suddenly woke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know if maybe the health authorities changed the methodology of reporting covid death? Once the pandemic started and Covid startled the medical establishment they were VERY liberal in reporting Covid death, especially if you tested positive within a month of death.

If which the data you show is 100% factually, and let’s assume it is. Then let’s OPEN everything up WITH THE vaccine available, and those who don’t take the vaccine should risk death and maybe denied healthcare as I early purposed?

There is no justification for lockdowns IF vaccines work as your data show, so give the people chose if they want to take the vaccine or not and lets more on with our lives,

Enough, you are arguing my point,

A lot of the unvaccinated and anti-vaccine don’t want to take it, fine, let them risk their lives,

Life needs to return to Melbourne ASAP

There is justification: we do not have our targeted vaccine rates yet

Every concern you have can be answered with a deep breath and 5 seconds of thinking.

There is justification: we do not have our targeted vaccine rates yet

Every concern you have can be answered with a deep breath and 5 seconds of thinking.
Sigh,

There is no justification but just political decision making. There nations or regions in the world which have higher death rate than Melbourne, higher case overall than Melbourne, cases per captia than Melbourne, higher hospitalization rates per captia and hospitalization rates and so on yet are completely open. So lockdown is a mere choice.

You’re thinking is elementary and sadly childish, once we hit the target vaccination rates IT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE OUT OF LOCKDOWN. The decision of being out of lockdown falls to Dan Andrews and the Chief Health Officer. We can hit 80% and he can choose to continue lockdown, or he can end it right now. We can hit 100% and he can continue, and we hit 100% rate with booster shots and he can continue it.

Your feeble mind doesn’t understand the continuation is solely human decision not some computer program algorithm.

I already posted articles showing medical establish already changing the post wanting 90% vaccination rates,

Human control based on human decisions, government are controlled and run by human, so all this is a choice NOT a mathematical equation,

Basic common sense and logical, staggering many supposed political pundits don’t understand this

You breathlessly posting is also a mere choice
This is when you know you have been beaten, dismantled and void for any real argument or lack simple brain thought processes. The arena of mental combat isn’t for everyone as some are and should rendered to mere speculators. Logical and reason was once in abundance but as the waist of man expanded the mind contracted; the poster quoted here is a mere microcosm of the failing political system which is polluted by emotions and disharmony. I dare not stop the storm cloud from far away but prepare for the ensuing chaos, damage and abyss.

Thankfully I am single man in Victoria, imagine bringing in beautiful children into this world for them lose 2 years of quality life living for a virus that non-threatening to them.

The second restrictions are over and people can travel, Melbourne will follow the footsteps of Detroit and Baltimore; manufacturing base murdered by political naivety and short-sightedness. Youth culture murdered, industry collapsed, social division in a sea of McMansions and cognition void.

Sigh,

There is no justification but just political decision making. There nations or regions in the world which have higher death rate than Melbourne, higher case overall than Melbourne, cases per captia than Melbourne, higher hospitalization rates per captia and hospitalization rates and so on yet are completely open. So lockdown is a mere choice.

You’re thinking is elementary and sadly childish, once we hit the target vaccination rates IT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE OUT OF LOCKDOWN. The decision of being out of lockdown falls to Dan Andrews and the Chief Health Officer. We can hit 80% and he can choose to continue lockdown, or he can end it right now. We can hit 100% and he can continue, and we hit 100% rate with booster shots and he can continue it.

Your feeble mind doesn’t understand the continuation is solely human decision not some computer program algorithm.

I already posted articles showing medical establish already changing the post wanting 90% vaccination rates,

Human control based on human decisions, government are controlled and run by human, so all this is a choice NOT a mathematical equation,

Basic common sense and logical, staggering many supposed political pundits don’t understand this

Why is it always the dumbest campaigners that claim the side of intellectualism? Lol

My "feeble mind" isn't going to respond to your dribble, given you can't seem to hold a thought long enough to analyse it.

Victoria and especially Melbourne is dead. Once lockdown ends there will be an exodus from this state. The pro lockdown and vaccine crowd truly underestimate what has transpired in Victoria for the last 18 months. The second the borders open, many and I myself will flee this state.

This is beyond oppression now and is straight evil and sadistic what Daniel Andrews, Victoria Labour and the medical establishment has done to the people of Victoria
Great. I for one, cannot wait.

No worries, but don't forget the tax money and equity already paid, you cant have it both ways, does that make antivaxxers tax free, if so you will find a whole new membership. But that would be coercive
Shouldn't change anything. Most of the protesters look like they've never paid a cent of tax in their lives. Bored and entitled bludgers who spend too much time listening to the Alan Jones of the world.

Don't come to SA, we're a backwater and you'll probably get murdered in some bizarre fashion and flushed down the loo.
Don't worry, without being double vaccinated, those mouth breathers won't get across the border. Although it would be a great opportunity for Victoria to offload a lot of stupid. Sorry Dan, we don't want'em either, we've already got our fair share.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, without being double vaccinated, those mouth breathers won't get across the border. Although it would be a great opportunity for Victoria to offload a lot of stupid. Sorry Dan, we don't want'em either, we've already got our fair share.

They would be fleeing persecution so the Refugee Convention will kick in.

Christmas Island or Nauru, with no prospect of being settled in Australia.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Victoria and especially Melbourne is dead. Once lockdown ends there will be an exodus from this state. The pro lockdown and vaccine crowd truly underestimate what has transpired in Victoria for the last 18 months. The second the borders open, many and I myself will flee this state.

This is beyond oppression now and is straight evil and sadistic what Daniel Andrews, Victoria Labour and the medical establishment has done to the people of Victoria
If it means the anti-vax bogans nick off and I can get a seat on the train home for once I'm all for this exodus.

Don't come to Qld, we already have enough nut jobs here already.

I don’t care for Victoria. I care for the people of Victoria. When did the state become more important than the people. Just open the borders, I’ll leave ASAP and so will so many other people.
If you need a lift mate ….there’s plenty of taxis around. Good riddance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back