Society/Culture Anti-Lockdown Protesters: Suddenly woke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish media and people would stop referring to these goons as construction workers and call it what it actually is.

Couple thousand conspiracy theory laden nazi RWNJ’s rioting on a day that 90k Victorians got vaccinated. We’ll be over 80% first jab in less than a week and these little boys will need a nap from all their toy throwing.

I don’t care about HOW privileged I am. Me and other humans’ lives shouldn’t be restricted because how privileged they are. People are privileged because people must be doing something right. You shouldn’t be punished because you are in a good position, you should be punished if you do something wrong to other people or to nature.

This nonsensical statement and others like “We are the lucky country”, “Battler nation” and “Lucky to live in Australia” is actually why Australia has screeched to halt in intellectual development, cultural curiosity, living standards and happiness of everyday Australians.

So the world suffers because of poor leadership thus I have to or just keep shut about ever increasing inequality and tyranny because I am privileged. You make no sense whatsoever and just repeating decade long mantra which has inhibited Australians cognitive progression
Strong username to post correlation.

Beat me to it.
Welcome to an inside of the average Australian male mind in 2021.

Zero Independent Thought

Zero Creative Thought

Zero Originality

Zero Authenticity

Zero Individuality

This is like tenth time this punchline has been said on these forums.

Can you men please think for yourself and have a bit of independence regarding the catalyzation of thought.

Zero Independent Thought

Zero Creative Thought

Zero Originality

Zero Authenticity

Zero Individuality

Can you men please think for yourself and have a bit of independence regarding the catalyzation of thought.
Don't forget to pick up your Herald Sun with your coffee mate.

Zero Independent Thought

Zero Creative Thought

Zero Originality

Zero Authenticity

Zero Individuality

This is like the first time I've encountered your individual and independent mind on this forum, and you should consider me captivated by your ability to kick so enthusiastically at other people that you manage both to miss and trip yourself over.

Whenever you fancy being able to string together a cogent or sound series of thoughts together, I'll be in touch.

Don't forget to pick up your Herald Sun with your coffee mate.
Sigh,

Read my earlier post, I have read more literature from Angela Davis(100% you don’t know who that is) and Noam Chomsky(Decent chance you might know who he is) than any Herald Sun columnist.

The thinking of the average grown Australian male is stuck around 16-17, these attacks and thought processes is that of teenage boys trying to one up each other. No wonder Australia is in the state it is, men literally don’t mature in this nation.

Sigh,

Read my earlier post, I have read more literature from Angela Davis(100% you don’t know who that is) and Noam Chomsky(Decent chance you might know who he is) than any Herald Sun columnist.

The thinking of the average grown Australian male is stuck around 16-17, these attacks and thought processes is that of teenage boys trying to one up each other. No wonder Australia is in the state it is, men literally don’t mature in this nation.
You might think yourself a literate and learned chap and you may well be but you're basically parroting Murdoch talking points.

Sigh,

You're aware this isn't a Youtube comment section, yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is like the first time I've encountered your individual and independent mind on this forum, and you should consider me captivated by your ability to kick so enthusiastically at other people that you manage both to miss and trip yourself over.

Whenever you fancy being able to string together a cogent or sound series of thoughts together, I'll be in touch.
Sigh,

Sigh,

I really find the mark of intellect is to aggressively put down every person you encounter whilst simultaneously misspelling as many words as you can find and talking more about US politics on an Australian sports forum in an Australian lockdown thread...

I really find the mark of intellect is to aggressively put down every person you encounter whilst simultaneously misspelling as many words as you can find and talking more about US politics on an Australian sports forum in an Australian lockdown thread...
Lol.

Damn.

Double quoting a single post.

When the serpent strikes it is felt.

I'm not sure this is a new thing, in terms of "an organised push"

Unions like the CFMEU have been infiltrated since inception by organised crime. They were banned by Labor in the 80s as they were a criminal organisation and nothing has changed.

So the real question is why do "ordinary law abiding citizens" join a union that has always been associated with organised crime and why do these "ordinary citizens" allow infiltration. The answer is, it is convenient for these gutless members to have these associations.

Further if the CFMEU believe it is not their members running amok, why do they call another protest and seek a repeat of the same? They could easily call a protest on a site and "no ticket, no start" to ensure there are no radical non-CFMEU elements...........but no, they support criminals

FTR I am pro vax but also pro choice on vax, so I shares the CFMEU's concerns. but I can't believe anyone would take to the streets like this.

I'm happy to discriminate against people who put the lives of others in danger because they saw a clip on YouTube.

but sadly your logic doesn't stack up

whether you are vaccinated or not, you can still get covid and you can still spread the disease.

I am pro vax but I am pro choice. Further I support discussing issues based on facts, rather than making up a false narrative to justify discrimination.

sadly it is these types of comments that are the first steps to justify discrimination

have you every been the recipient of discrimination?

How to tell someone doesn't know anything about discrimination: equating racial and gender discrimination to people not getting a vaxx,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back