Society/Culture Anti-Lockdown Protesters: Suddenly woke!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think you have an informed opinion then. You're relying entirely on stereotypes.

As it happens, a few years back when I worked in Brisbane CBD, I went to a rally against the mistreatment of asylum seekers in detention. I saw one of the senior managers in my department there also. That right there told me that you do see successful people at protests also.

He spent half his life in jail. Do u think that makes him a winner?
Yes, because he succeeded in his aims without needing to start a full-scale liberation war with the associated loss of life. Since you're referring to successful people, I might add that Mandela worked as a lawyer and ran his own law firm while organising rallies and boycotts.

I was expecting Sam Newman or Tim Smith front and centre on those marches yesterday given their very strong and frequently offered opinions on lockdown. Where were they?

same place as the alphas here, they turned their donna into a fort, and are hiding out as per usual

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing Corona is a woke virus and only infects at right wing gatherings and protests.
Very good of it not to spread during BLM.

Very clever left wing virus isn't it.
So progressive.

Why did you thread ban me? Censoring people now are we?
I didn’t. Just reported your toxic posting. Sorry. What you’re doing is not edifying or interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back