Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Hell ******* yes.

As another viable alternative I suggest simply shooting all anti vaxers.
Line yourself up and get the full gamut of vaccines. There's probably about 50 odd for you to catch up on - do it, for the herd. Let me know how you go. Set an example for the rest of the community.

We all know what herd immunity is right? Have you all, as part of the herd, got antibodies to all the nasty diseases out there? If you are not sure, get tested and then get immunised. We are all part of the herd, and we want herd immunity amongst humans up, all should get the full brunt of vaccines. The herd ain't just kinda under 5, we are all the herd. Vaccinate the crap out of everyone if you truly believe in herd immunity. Anything else is a joke.

Line yourself up and get the full gamut of vaccines. There's probably about 50 odd for you to catch up on - do it, for the herd. Let me know how you go. Set an example for the rest of the community.
Have had all my childhood ones (obviously) and boosters in the last couple of years of everything that needs boosting.
If there are any im missing ill be the first to roll up my sleeve

Flu vaccines I have yearly even though Im aware of their relative lack of efficacy when compared to most other vaccines (as stated by the head of immunology at the Royal Melbourne Hospital- not some internet nutjob)

Anyway you failed to address the second part of my post re. lining up antivaxers and putting a bullet between their eyes, I think this will be the most effective way of boosting herd immunity.

Have had all my childhood ones (obviously) and boosters in the last couple of years of everything that needs boosting.
If there are any im missing ill be the first to roll up my sleeve

Flu vaccines I have yearly even though Im aware of their relative lack of efficacy when compared to most other vaccines (as stated by the head of immunology at the Royal Melbourne Hospital- not some internet nutjob)

Anyway you failed to address the second part of my post re. lining up antivaxers and putting a bullet between their eyes, I think this will be the most effective way of boosting herd immunity.
What you're suggesting is like the modern equivalent to natural selection, except instead of nature killing those of us who aren't immune to disease, it's ourselves.

Ps: i don't actually support mass executions, but i would support compulsory vaccinations.

the funny bit about this adolescent screed is the fact that part of the herd immunity concept is actually about protecting those who can't be immunised. so, he doesn't even get the basics right. apparently, we don't all know what herd immunity is, right? :D :drunk:

We all know what herd immunity is right? Have you all, as part of the herd, got antibodies to all the nasty diseases out there? If you are not sure, get tested and then get immunised. We are all part of the herd, and we want herd immunity amongst humans up, all should get the full brunt of vaccines. The herd ain't just kinda under 5, we are all the herd. Vaccinate the crap out of everyone if you truly believe in herd immunity. Anything else is a joke.

1. Vaccine eradicates disease
2. Nobody gets disease any more
3. Disease no longer exists
4. See? What's the point in vaccinating? Nobody will get it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no point trying to reason with anti-vaxxers because like most conspiracy theorists, they live in a perfect paradigm of mis-information. They have their own little world with their pre-conceived opinion and any data, fact or evidence with conflicts with that is written off as being a fabrication of "big pharma". It's a truly amazing place where everybody either agrees with you or they must be lying, clearly.

There's no point trying to reason with anti-vaxxers because like most conspiracy theorists, they live in a perfect paradigm of mis-information. They have their own little world with their pre-conceived opinion and any data, fact or evidence with conflicts with that is written off as being a fabrication of "big pharma". It's a truly amazing place where everybody either agrees with you or they must be lying, clearly.
Agreed.
Just ******* shoot em.

There's no point trying to reason with anti-vaxxers because like most conspiracy theorists, they live in a perfect paradigm of mis-information. They have their own little world with their pre-conceived opinion and any data, fact or evidence with conflicts with that is written off as being a fabrication of "big pharma".

Yep, you can rely on big pharma and their claims

Two former Merck & Co Inc scientists accusing the drugmaker of falsifying tests of its exclusive mumps vaccine said in a court filing on Monday that Merck is refusing to respond to questions about the efficacy of the vaccine.

http://www.reuters.com/article/health-vaccine-idUSL1N0YQ0W820150604

yeah and when something like this is shown to have occurred, the company should be prosecuted and heavily fined/sued. but you can't use examples like this as a catch-all to deny anything you feel like, whenever you want to. it says nothing about other companies, research or the scientific evidence behind the safety or efficacy of vaccines generally.

yeah and when something like this is shown to have occurred, the company should be prosecuted and heavily fined/sued. but you can't use examples like this as a catch-all to deny anything you feel like, whenever you want to. it says nothing about other companies, research or the scientific evidence behind the safety or efficacy of vaccines generally.
It blows my mind that every time the industry is charged they raise a hellstorm, but they conveniently ignore that Wakefield was disbarred and all of his articles retracted, and that he was doing so to make a profit himself, exactly what they accuse the pharmaceutical industries of doing.

It blows my mind that every time the industry is charged they raise a hellstorm, but they conveniently ignore that Wakefield was disbarred and all of his articles retracted, and that he was doing so to make a profit himself, exactly what they accuse the pharmaceutical industries of doing.

my favourite hilarity from these idiots is they complain about how big pharma is hiding all the cures for everything, including cancer, in order to make a profit on treatments. but vaccines, which are a preventative cure, are the devil and all about profit :drunk: dishonest imbeciles.

There is no limit on stupid.

If you make it idiot proof the world will always invent a better idiot.

OR

When you think nobody could be stupid enough to do something, there is always someone who is.

I laughed.

Then I cried...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back