Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Its flu vax season, waiting for all the anti-vaxxers to come out with the "Flu shot gives you the flu" and "Just eat healthy and you won't get the flu" crap, who wants to start.........

You clowns get the flu? Scared of the big flu. StAy healthy you'll be fine. Yes, eat well and stay fit. Ffs stay away from that jab. Come on the guys on here born in the 70s should at least have some common sense around this stupid vaccine.

You clowns get the flu? Scared of the big flu. StAy healthy you'll be fine. Yes, eat well and stay fit. Ffs stay away from that jab. Come on the guys on here born in the 70s should at least have some common sense around this stupid vaccine.
Strong argument. And nice use of germ theory and credible evidence to back your point.
All that was missing was a link to a youtube video :thumbsu:
But why do you assume people born in the 1970s are stupid?

Strong argument. And nice use of germ theory and credible evidence to back your point.
All that was missing was a link to a youtube video :thumbsu:
But why do you assume people born in the 1970s are stupid?
Tell your story walking. The flu jab is a joke and is only good for last years strain. It does make you ill as you get a mild case of the flu.
If you eat the right food that gives you all the vitamins you need, you will not catch the flu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell your story walking. The flu jab is a joke and is only good for last years strain. It does make you ill as you get a mild case of the flu.
If you eat the right food that gives you all the vitamins you need, you will not catch the flu.
It seems easy to mislead the ignorant.
The influenza vaccine can't possibly give you the flu, despite what those who do your thinking for you might have told you.

That's just not true. the vaccine is not a live vaccine so cannot give you the flu, and eating the right foods does not make you immune the virus, which by the way, kills thousands of people every year, but i guess they just don't count.

You are right to an extent though that if a fit healthy person gets the flu it is unlikely to kill them, however, what about people with other co-morbities, e.g.: respiratory illness, diabetes, heart conditions, the very young and the very old, are all vulnerable and a bout of the flu can be deadly. As can measles and smallpox, but thankfully vaccines have seen these almost eliminated.

Last edited:
A 7 year old girl developed tetanus and was fighting for her life on a ventilator because her parents were offered a tetanus shot and refused it. Australian Vaccination-sceptics Network founder Meryl Dorey blamed the medical staff.

An 18 month old child is in hospital with it in Adelaide in a critical condition at the moment, first case of tetanus in 17 years.

The anti-vaxx lobby is going to be responsible for a lot more deaths than vaccines and should be ashamed of themselves.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/8db20dedec3bc61397d53237244ae289

Last edited:
Line yourself up and get the full gamut of vaccines. There's probably about 50 odd for you to catch up on - do it, for the herd. Let me know how you go. Set an example for the rest of the community.
Name them Normie.
Off you go.

^^^^ Buddy, you need to do a crash course in immunology.

I had the shot 3 days ago for zero side effects.

11 days now.

No side effects.

No influenza either.

Updates to follow.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back