Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

11 days now.

No side effects.

No influenza either.

Updates to follow.:thumbsu:

You posted this 6 hours ago and we haven't heard from you since then!

Prolly dead from mercury poisoning.

Tell your story walking. The flu jab is a joke and is only good for last years strain. It does make you ill as you get a mild case of the flu.
If you eat the right food that gives you all the vitamins you need, you will not catch the flu.

Actually its okay for us. Its not "last year's strain" its the previous northern hemisphere's strain. So we get a relatively up-to-date vaccine.

Im having mine next week. Will be sure to keep you all informed of my train travels amongst the carriers.

Im also having Hep A, Typhoid and Hep B injections this Saturday. Im not sure, but I assume the test for those is licking dirty bowls and having sex with hookers?

Tell your story walking. The flu jab is a joke and is only good for last years strain. It does make you ill as you get a mild case of the flu.
If you eat the right food that gives you all the vitamins you need, you will not catch the flu.

Simply not true on either count.

It is not a live virus in the vaccination, so simply cannot give you the flu, and eating well and being fit and healthy may stop you dying from the flu, will not necessarily stop you getting it.

The problem with the whole anti-vcxx lobby (apart from being rude and sprouting rubbish) is that they truly believe things like this which are unfounded. A little proper research will actually disprove most things they say, but if it aint on youtube it aint true.

And anytime a valid argument is put forward some dodgy campaigner is referred to.

It seems easy to mislead the ignorant.
The influenza vaccine can't possibly give you the flu, despite what those who do your thinking for you might have told you.

Only if there is a significant quality control stuff up and they accidentally gave flu as opposed to flu antigens.
Some do get a fever/ feel unwell due to the immune system getting stimulated by the antigens. Most won't notice a thing.

Only if there is a significant quality control stuff up and they accidentally gave flu as opposed to flu antigens.

Some do get a fever/ feel unwell due to the immune system getting stimulated by the antigens. Most won't notice a thing.

Standards of quality control in pharmaceutical manufacturers would render this scenario as nigh on impossible.

Standards of quality control in pharmaceutical manufacturers would render this scenario as nigh on impossible.

To the point where it would be mechanically impossible without conscious effort and statistically improbable system failures.

I have always had a flu jab and never had the flu.
I have had guillain barre and all I can put it down to is the flu shot I had just prior to that.
I am anti anti vaccs as they come but I wil not be getting another flu shot. If you read the fine print it does mention guillain barre as a consequence.
I would get another flu shot tomorrow if I hadnt already contracted guillain barre. I aint going through that chit again. I thought I was a goner, I finished the intravenous coarse, I was not improving and it was moving into my chest. Luckily it stopped there.

As for all this other anti vax crap, you guys are bat chit crazy.

Guillain barre is a VERY rare disease. Whether it can be related to the flu vaccine is still unknown.
I wont be taking that chance. There is a warning in the flu vaccine literature for anyone who has previously had GBS to
discuss it with their doctor. Sorry, not going to happen.

Again, if I had not previously had GBS I would not hesitate to get the jab.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18671132_1515210908513160_8651464740658050762_n.jpg

Last edited:
Guillain barre is a VERY rare disease. Whether it can be related to the flu vaccine is still unknown.
I wont be taking that chance. There is a warning in the flu vaccine literature for anyone who has previously had GBS to
discuss it with their doctor. Sorry, not going to happen.

Again, if I had not previously had GBS I would not hesitate to get the jab.
But that's different. You have a very specific medical condition that can interfere with vaccines.

I don't have the pertussis vaccine because I had a serious reaction to it when I was a child. It meant that at the year 10 vaccinations I couldn't have them on the day and instead have to go to the GP to receive a different formula as I can't have the dTpa vaccine. Still got the diptheria and tetnaus components, just not pertussis.

I now it's kids, and everything but mother nature can sort out this problem no worries, and grieving parents can live with their stupidity.

The problem is that it is unlikely to be their kids that end up dead, it will be the poor kid that's been through chemo that can't get vaccinated for legitimate reasons that will end up the victim.

This is what we are up against, this comment was made on the site that reported SA's intention to legislate.

UNVACCINATED children would be banned from attending childcare, kindergarten or preschool and the no jab, no pay policy is ludicrous.
Would that not mean a % of kids will not be attending such facilities, such as preschool?
If the parent is concerned more about what's actually in these vaccines, should they not have a right of refusal?
If 3 out of 5 kids are vaccinated, is there not a treatment for those kids who have contracted such a disease? One would presume there are cures in the 21st century.
I would have thought by now these diseases wouldn't take hold or even exists with the body's nature immune system fighting against such diseases over the years.

There are adults walking around with STD's without a care in the world.
More transparency about what's in these vaccines and allow the parent choose what's best for their child.
If YOUR child has been vaccinated, it's not YOUR concern.
To many children are being sexually abused, fix this problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back