Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

I recommend to anyone to read 'The Peanut Allergy Epidemic: What's Causing It and How to Stop It' by Heather Fraser for a bit of history.

i mean, who wouldn't listen to her? pretty amazing CV.

Heather Fraser, MA, BA, B. Ed, CBP. Using BodyTalk, energy-based healing protocols and nutrition Heather has been helping clients get well and stay strong since 2007. Her practice began in a very personal way through a need to recover her son from environmental and food allergies, eczema and asthma. In 2006 she began formal studies in applied kinesiology, BIE technology and iridology at the Institute of Natural Health Technologies. At INHT she discovered energy-based approaches to physical health and healing and furthered her studies in anatomy, physiology, chemistry, herbology and the fundamentals of nutrition and supplements.

The book is fully referenced.

:D i don't expect you to have devoured this entire thread or anything (i mean, who asks someone to read hundreds of pages of nonsense?...oh, sorry). let's just say we've heard this claim before!

The fact is, the judge demanded that she prove it was dangerous, and she did so by compiling approx 90 pages of evidence, this evidence was later used to write book, and was supported with approx 400 references.

unlike him though, i hope you at least read the book you're recommending.

Don't read it if you don't want to.

ha, of course im not going to read it. if you're going to recommend something, have a reasonable grasp of the subject matter to explain why it's worth reading. it also helps to avoid referencing pseudoscientific loons who prey on gullible consumers. until heather fraser is publishing papers on allergies in the peer reviewed literature, she can reasonably be ignored.

:D i don't expect you to have devoured this entire thread or anything (i mean, who asks someone to read hundreds of pages of nonsense?...oh, sorry). let's just say we've heard this claim before!

I dont get your point. I'm not anti-vaccine like he is.

unlike him though, i hope you at least read the book you're recommending.

Yep.

ha, of course im not going to read it. if you're going to recommend something, have a reasonable grasp of the subject matter to explain why it's worth reading.

I've been allergic to peanuts my whole life. I think I know a thing or two on the subject matter.

it also helps to avoid referencing pseudoscientific loons who prey on gullible consumers. until heather fraser is publishing papers on allergies in the peer reviewed literature, she can reasonably be ignored.

You haven't read it but have already assumed she doesn't reference that same peer reviewed literature. The history of serum injection is quite fascinating. I honestly don't know what you're afraid of.

I dont get your point. I'm not anti-vaccine like he is.

my point was that "using references" means almost nothing, if they're used poorly of if the references themselves are s**t. based on her bio it could be a combo.

I've been allergic to peanuts my whole life. I think I know a thing or two on the subject matter.

which would be amazing, if you were also an immunologist or had published research on vaccines.

You haven't read it but have already assumed she doesn't reference that same peer reviewed literature.

no, i have "assumed" that she's never published anything in the peer reviewed literature. which based on her CV, is hardly an unreasonable assumption to make. pseudoscientists misquote published research all the time. you simply can't trust people like her to understand the subject matter and represent it honestly or accurately.

The history of serum injection is quite fascinating. I honestly don't know what you're afraid of.

im afraid of my chronic allergic reaction to annoyance.

my point was that "using references" means almost nothing, if they're used poorly of if the references themselves are s**t. based on her bio it could be a combo.

Yeah ok. You're only interested in what agrees with your world view. Nothing else will satisify you. That's all you had to say.

What it's about?

The book traces the history of allergy and delves into peanut allergy in particular, looking at all the hypotheses that have been put forward as potential origins. This includes vaccine injections. Even if one disagrees with vaccines as a cause, the history of injections and its use throughout history is interesting and for me rather alarming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recommend to anyone to read 'The Peanut Allergy Epidemic: What's Causing It and How to Stop It' by Heather Fraser for a bit of history.
Heather could have saved a lot of writing...

"Monsanto" et al.

Any company which uses Oestrogen based chemicals which can pass through the uterine membrane.

Yeah ok. You're only interested in what agrees with your world view. Nothing else will satisify you. That's all you had to say.

The book traces the history of allergy and delves into peanut allergy in particular, looking at all the hypotheses that have been put forward as potential origins. This includes vaccine injections. Even if one disagrees with vaccines as a cause, the history of injections and its use throughout history is interesting and for me rather alarming.

Is it the needle specifically? Like injections in general? Or vaccine specifically?

Eg insulin injections for type 1 diabetics, denosumab injections for osteoporosis etc. - are these also related to peanut allergy as per the book?

Is it the needle specifically? Like injections in general? Or vaccine specifically?

Eg insulin injections for type 1 diabetics, denosumab injections for osteoporosis etc. - are these also related to peanut allergy as per the book?

It goes into general use and the reported 'serum sickness' that became associated with its wider use. The term 'allergy' came about due to observations by Austrian scientist Clemens von Pirquet' after he noticed patients became hypersensitive when injected with smallpox vaccine more than once. So the book does go into the area of vaccine a little more.

However it does also discuss anaphylaxis related to intact proteins that bypass the digestive system which potentially can happen via injection.

I don't recall if it discusses insulin, etc specifically.

Last edited:
This is what we are up against, this comment was made on the site that reported SA's intention to legislate.

UNVACCINATED children would be banned from attending childcare, kindergarten or preschool and the no jab, no pay policy is ludicrous.
Would that not mean a % of kids will not be attending such facilities, such as preschool?
If the parent is concerned more about what's actually in these vaccines, should they not have a right of refusal?
If 3 out of 5 kids are vaccinated, is there not a treatment for those kids who have contracted such a disease? One would presume there are cures in the 21st century.
I would have thought by now these diseases wouldn't take hold or even exists with the body's nature immune system fighting against such diseases over the years.

There are adults walking around with STD's without a care in the world.
More transparency about what's in these vaccines and allow the parent choose what's best for their child.
If YOUR child has been vaccinated, it's not YOUR concern.
To many children are being sexually abused, fix this problem.

This post. Just wow.

costanza-clapping.gif

It goes into general use and the reported 'serum sickness' that became associated with its wider use. The term 'allergy' came about due to observations by Austrian scientist Clemens von Pirquet' after he noticed patients became hypersensitive when injected with smallpox vaccine more than once. So the book does go into the area of vaccine a little more.

However it does also discuss anaphylaxis related to intact proteins that bypass the digestive system which potentially can happen via injection.

I don't recall if it discusses insulin, etc specifically.

So it's not really vaccine relevant then?

It discusses vaccines in relation to allergies.

From what you're saying it seems very general about 'injections' which as I said are extremely common.
The number of injections in the vaccine schedule is minuscule compared to the number of insulin injections a diabetic would have (up to 4 per day), or even blood thinning injection whilst patients are in hospital (up to 3 per day in hospital).

Not sure how it relates to vaccines, if it is about injection? Unless it's about something else with vaccines.

How do you explain cherry picking of case studies by anti-vaccine individuals, to find what agrees with their "world view", rather than an objective assessment of overall peer-reviewed science?
Any one book/study/individual is irrelevant in the debate, you need to consider the overall evidence.

Plus a book is not peer-based science.

From what you're saying it seems very general about 'injections' which as I said are extremely common.
The number of injections in the vaccine schedule is minuscule compared to the number of insulin injections a diabetic would have (up to 4 per day), or even blood thinning injection whilst patients are in hospital (up to 3 per day in hospital).

Not sure how it relates to vaccines, if it is about injection? Unless it's about something else with vaccines.

the book claims to show a link between vaccines and the western world's nut allergy explosion, due to (alleged) nut additives in vaccines.

of course, she's not trained in immunology so hasnt done the clinical research herself, so is allegedly relying on all those amazing references previously mentioned. but with such a wealth of supporting research apparently available, you would think it'd be easier to find a handful of studies that back the book's thesis, or even confirm these peanut adjuvants. nada.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back