Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

None, if you trust the science over ridiculous conspiracy theories.
If not, you'll find plenty.
Do a search if you're interested :thumbsu:

so it has gone from "a" youtube video, to actually "no" youtube video but then finish off with "plenty"

OK sure

My understanding is that it is more than a bit tricky for a doctor to report a vaxxed ****ed up kid, and that the reported stats are dubious.

Looks like your numerous vaccinations have rooted your eyes and your comprehension.

If you can, or if not get some help, read my post again. "the standard big pharma/govt line that vaccines are completely safe?"

Or do you work for Big Pharma or Govt?
It’s easy to report an adr (adverse drug reaction) and same for direct vaccine reaction

so it has gone from "a" youtube video, to actually "no" youtube video but then finish off with "plenty"

OK sure
He means plenty of nutter videos is you preference is for that ahead of science and reason

Post-Vaccine Updates: Day 1642

Nil reportable infectious diseases present in either subject (n=2).

Nil adverse reactions to administration of full suite of vaccinations.

NB: It may be worth watching subject 2 closely for behavioural traits. Within a week of the 18 month vaccine administration, he showed notable changes when aggravated. Symptoms include: irritability, quick to anger, screaming, increased sensitivity to fairness and disrupted sleeping patterns.

Potential diagnoses: autism; Asperger's syndrome; immune-related reactions to the vaccine; and/or being 18 months old.

Sadly the ones who need to read it most won't, or will just say big pharma paid for it. No arguing with the antivax idiots.
Hopefully evolution will handle most of them.

Global Vaccine Safety Summit

The Global Vaccine Safety Summit is a 2-day event, from 2 to 3 December 2019, organized by the World Health Organization and held at the WHO's headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.

These science and top notch medical WHO folk will have the answers

Last edited:
Global Vaccine Safety Summit

The Global Vaccine Safety Summit is a 2-day event, from 2 to 3 December 2019, organized by the World Health Organization and held at the WHO's headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.

These science WHO folk will have the answers

OOPS! Someone had a cam at this closed door event. And what do you know?

These WHO vaccine experts privately admit that they do not know if vaccines are safe: that they have poor studies, follow ups and no stats over time. Moreover, many speak for the need to do these studies.

They have no idea what happens when kids get multiple shots with multiple adjuvants and preservatives from different companies all mixed up. Or what happens when you get one adjuvant from one vaccine reacting with the antigen from another. One admits that the use of vaccines with pregnant women is off label (should not be given/not proven safe).

The response from an earlier summit about the problems being restricted to each arm is a beauty.

And finally the WHO Chief Scientist is shown lying out of her arse in an advertising campaign, 4 days before she says the opposite at the summit.

Start the video at 36 minutes. Host in the waist coat I admit is annoying but it is worth watching the lot.

Last edited:
OOPS! Someone had a cam at this closed door event. And what do you know?

These WHO vaccine experts privately admit that they do not know if vaccines are safe: that they have poor studies, follow ups and no stats over time. Moreover, many speak for the need to do these studies.

They have no idea what happens when kids get multiple shots with multiple adjuvants and preservatives from different companies all mixed up. Or what happens when you get one adjuvant from one vaccine reacting with the antigen from another. One admits that the use of vaccines with pregnant women is off label (should not be given/not proven safe).

The response from an earlier summit about the problems being restricted to each arm is a beauty.

And finally the WHO Chief Scientist is shown lying out of her arse in an advertising campaign, 4 days before she says the opposite at the summit.

Start the video at 36 minutes. Host in the waist coat I admit is annoying but it is worth watching the lot.

I watched most of it, trying to skip as much waist-coat guy as I could. At times he was making a big deal by misrepresenting people's statements, which made the video much longer than it needed to be, and it made him seem untrustworthy. But other times, he highlighted passages which were genuinely quite concerning. e.g

1:24:35
Dr Stephen Evans. Professor of Pharmacoepidemiology, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

Adjuvants multiply the immunogenicity of the antigens that they are added to. They multiply the reactogenicity in many instances. It seems to me that it is not unexpected that they multiply the incidence of adverse reactions that are associated with the antigen, but may not have been detected through lack of statistical power in the original studies. If this thinking is correct it may have some implications for the way we do pharmacovigilance. Because one vaccine that has one antigen and one adjuvant, and another that has a different antigen and no adjuvant, the reason for the difference is not immediately obvious.​
Martin Howell Friede - responds to the question and confirms that different combinations of antigens and adjuvants will produce quite different responses. One adjuvant that is safe with one antigen maybe not be with another. The local adverse effects are well known. The regulators will need to look for the long term and systematic adverse effects, by the studies having adequate size and with appropriate measurement.

You would think such long term and systematic studies would have been mandatory before vaccines with different combinations of antigens and adjuvants were approved.

1:47:00
Dr Bassey Okposen. Program Manager, National Emergency Routine Immunisation Coordination Centre, Abuja, Nigeria.

Wants to know if there have been studies on cross reactions of multiple vaccines being given from different companies, with different antigens adjuvants and preservatives.​

You would think a national program immunisation manager would already know the answer to this question, and be sure that such studies had been done -before injecting millions of children with a cocktail of vaccines.

Dr Robert Chen, a leader in research of the epidemiology of vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases at the CDC for more than 30 years.

Says it's complex but we should be carrying out those studies so we can start to answer the type of questions you just raised.​

So he's confirming that such studies have not been done but that they should be in the future. In the meantime, carry on injecting kids, she'll be right mate.

There seems to be a big disconnect with the risks that they discuss between themselves and those that they present to the public.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a father of a seven month old girl, it's difficult to articulate just how much contempt I have for anti-vaccers.

We recently got her first MMR shot five months ahead of the schedule as we are about to travel to NZ. Meanwhile news about measles outbreaks seems to be popping up wherever you look.

Does your concern extend to safety of vaccines?

Will be interested to see what you think of what WHO vaccine scientists think - see https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...ine-scientists-confirm-major-safety-problems/ and the video I posted 4 posts above.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Simple answer for your concerns DR.
Don't vaccinate your kids, let them die. Your genetic line will die out and intelligent peoples children will live on to further rather than * the human race.
Voluntary eugenics.
Who would have thought humans could be so ******* stupid.

Simple answer for your concerns DR.
Don't vaccinate your kids, let them die. Your genetic line will die out and intelligent peoples children will live on to further rather than ****** the human race.
Voluntary eugenics.
Who would have thought humans could be so ******* stupid.

Simple question for you PE - did you watch that video of the WHO vax experts?

Simple question for you PE - did you watch that video of the WHO vax experts?

Serious question.

What set you off about this topic?

Do you have a family member who had one of the very rare instances of side effects?

I watched most of it, trying to skip as much waist-coat guy as I could. At times he was making a big deal by misrepresenting people's statements, which made the video much longer than it needed to be, and it made him seem untrustworthy. But other times, he highlighted passages which were genuinely quite concerning. e.g

1:24:35
Dr Stephen Evans. Professor of Pharmacoepidemiology, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

Adjuvants multiply the immunogenicity of the antigens that they are added to. They multiply the reactogenicity in many instances. It seems to me that it is not unexpected that they multiply the incidence of adverse reactions that are associated with the antigen, but may not have been detected through lack of statistical power in the original studies. If this thinking is correct it may have some implications for the way we do pharmacovigilance. Because one vaccine that has one antigen and one adjuvant, and another that has a different antigen and no adjuvant, the reason for the difference is not immediately obvious.​
Martin Howell Friede - responds to the question and confirms that different combinations of antigens and adjuvants will produce quite different responses. One adjuvant that is safe with one antigen maybe not be with another. The local adverse effects are well known. The regulators will need to look for the long term and systematic adverse effects, by the studies having adequate size and with appropriate measurement.

You would think such long term and systematic studies would have been mandatory before vaccines with different combinations of antigens and adjuvants were approved.

1:47:00
Dr Bassey Okposen. Program Manager, National Emergency Routine Immunisation Coordination Centre, Abuja, Nigeria.

Wants to know if there have been studies on cross reactions of multiple vaccines being given from different companies, with different antigens adjuvants and preservatives.​

You would think a national program immunisation manager would already know the answer to this question, and be sure that such studies had been done -before injecting millions of children with a cocktail of vaccines.

Dr Robert Chen, a leader in research of the epidemiology of vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases at the CDC for more than 30 years.

Says it's complex but we should be carrying out those studies so we can start to answer the type of questions you just raised.​

So he's confirming that such studies have not been done but that they should be in the future. In the meantime, carry on injecting kids, she'll be right mate.

There seems to be a big disconnect with the risks that they discuss between themselves and those that they present to the public.
Sounds like scientists doing science, looking to improve the very necessary and good system of vaccinations.

Does your concern extend to safety of vaccines?

Geez, I wish people understood basic probability theory. NOTHING is 100% safe. There is a risk with every activity. We should aim to take the option with the lower risk.

Should research be done to ensure that vaccine safety be improved? Of course, which is what the WHO are looking at. As I note, nothing is 100% safe so aiming to improve vaccine safety is a worthwhile pursuit. It doesn't however follow that because there is a risk associated with vaccines, one shouldn't vaccinate. There is a MUCH higher risk in NOT vaccinating children.

Just to quote from the WHO (whose stance has been markedly misrepresented by some in this thread) - The WHO has estimated that between 2000 and 2017 measles vaccination has prevented 21.1 million deaths across Africa.

Sounds like scientists doing science, looking to improve the very necessary and good system of vaccinations.

That's true but simplistic.

They were talking about additional 'pharmacovigilance' that they should do in the future. You would think those things should have been done before the the programs were rolled out. Such as long term and systematic studies with different combinations of antigens and adjuvants. If they haven't carried out the studies they don't know the risks. The Program Manager for Nigeria wanted know if studies had been done on cross reactions of multiple vaccines being given from different companies, with different antigens, adjuvants and preservatives. Presumably such a program on millions of kids is being carried out under his watch without those studies being done.

Also, as I said, there seems to be a disconnect with the risks that the scientists discuss between themselves and those they present to the public. I can understand why they don't openly present the risks, however small - but with some risks not even known. With the increase in people not choosing to vaccinate their kids I wonder whether that approach is counterproductive. It could be leading to a lack of trust in the message being presented. One of the delegates recommended moving away from terms such as 'anti-vaxxer' and welcoming a more questioning approach by parents.

Scientists still don't fully understand how vaccines work and that includes beneficial side effects. I've highlighted some examples before in this thread.

There's a story in The Age today that a type of whooping cough vaccine, that was withdrawn, that helps to protect against food allergies.

A new Australian study published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology found that rates of children with food allergies have risen exponentially since the late 1990s – around the same time a new whooping cough vaccine was rolled out nationally.​
The older "whole cell" whooping cough vaccine was eliminated in 1999 and replaced with a new version, amid reports Australian babies were suffering minor side effects, including fever and pain where the needle was injected.​
Hospital admissions for food-induced anaphylaxis more than doubled between 1998 and 2005, before increasing by a further 50 per cent in between 2005 and 2012, data from the Murdoch Children's Research Institute reveals.​
Those who had received one or more doses of whole cell vaccine as infants in the late 1990s were found to be 23 percent less likely to be diagnosed with a food allergy than those who didn’t.​

Despite the seeming correlation, the article doesn't discuss any possible link between the exponential rise in food allergies and the national roll out of the new whooping cough vaccine. Any discussion on vaccines that might have a negative connotation seems to have become a taboo topic.

Apparently, Melbourne is the food allergy capital of the world. Scientists don't know why. There appears to be a link between between vaccines and food allergies yet in the article vaccines were excluded from the list of possible reasons for the record numbers.

It is very much known how vaccines work in terms of targeting the diseases they are meant to treat. It's a simple case of helping the body create its own antibodies to combat the virus/bacteria. If the antigens are similar, the immune response might target more than just the intended condition - an added benefit.

The prevailing theories on why there has been an increase in food allergies are environmental and most likely due to less exposure to pathogens and the ability for the immune system to develop immunity.

Suggesting an increase in vaccination causes food allergies is a pretty big claim and nowhere have I seen any (reputable) research suggesting it's the case. The fortunes of the Geelong Football Club, the rise of online gaming and the decrease in quality pro-wrestling are also correlated with the rise of food allergies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back