Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

The internet has been their biggest ally. They can load up sites like collective-evolution and the like with pseudo science, mix in a few true scientific studies that they have no issues with and it suddenly looks reputable.

All I can say to any anti-vac person is go and do some reading on smallpox and ask if getting rid of that was a good or bad thing? It puts them in an impossible situation where they have to acknowledge the benefits which automatically destroys their arguments against it. They will try saying that it has nothing to do with their argument but refer them back to it the question and get them to say yes or no, as it is a yes no question.

thats when they will claim its all lies spread by big milk.

Had the milk argument with one anti-vac I know on facebook. She has received a lot of ridicule from friends over her milk debate as I kept pointing to the use of milk for millennia without any proven side effects so why suddenly is it an issue. She shared links to collective-evolution and all I had to do was provide a couple of links showing who they are. Believe she won't talk to me now.

Big Milk sponsored by Big Farmer....
bill.jpg

To say Pan's position on vaccines is biased would be a severe understatement, as he received more than $95,000 from Big Pharma during the 2013-2014 legislative session. He also accepted donations from Merck & Co. in the 2010 election cycle, in which the pharmaceutical industry was buying politicians and strategically placing them in positions that would guarantee the passing of their sinister vaccine mandate.The idea that Sen. Pan is a "public health advocate" is outrageous. Terms like these are often used by big government and large corporations to try and trick the public, by assigning a name or title that sounds really great and wonderful when in all actuality the complete opposite is true.

http://www.naturalnews.com/050713_Richard_Pan_liar_SB277_Referendum.html#

Considering that the vaccine industry has paid out over $3 billion to vaccine-injured families since 1986, this type of advertising by a state senator is unethical, dangerous and undemocratic.

So if they're safe, why so much compo, why bribe politicians?

One size fits all - Vaccines are administered to the entire population from birth onwards. There are no steps in effect to screen individuals for susceptibility to damage. There are steps in place to screen your dogs and cats but not your children. If as stated they do cause damage in certain individuals , shouldn't the focus be on trying to determine who might be more susceptible? The reason why they never admit culpability lies in answering this question.

For example, one size fits all is the administration of the hepatitis b vaccine to newborns within hours of birth. Hep b is a disease a child can only get from intravenous drug use, sexual contact or already from the mother. They administer this jab blanket coverage. It is fact that there are few if any antibodies left by age 7. The only known real threat is transmission from mother. So why not screen all mothers to be???? Known adverse reactions to this vaccine include anaphylactic shock and death. This is the most absurd of all vaccines given to babies. If people really knew they would be up in arms. This is all fact. You think any of this info is communicated in this manner to mothers to make a real informed decision?

thanks for clarifying.

One size fits all - Vaccines are administered to the entire population from birth onwards. There are no steps in effect to screen individuals for susceptibility to damage.

there really isn't much of an alternative. it's not like we can develop 7 billion versions of the same vaccine to tailor it to every single individual.

There are steps in place to screen your dogs and cats but not your children. If as stated they do cause damage in certain individuals , shouldn't the focus be on trying to determine who might be more susceptible?

i would agree that some kind screening process would be a welcome option. i don't know how viable that is though from a medical standpoint? do you?

The reason why they never admit culpability lies in answering this question.

(in the USA) the reason they never "admit culpability" is because vaccines wouldn't be produced otherwise. pharmaceutical companies make such a small part of their profit on vaccines (less than ~2% of revenue according to the WHO) it wouldn't make business sense to get sued for vaccine damages (given the state strongly recommends their use to all and sundry). this is why the vaccine court was established- to pay compensation to the (very) small number of people who have adverse reactions. it's an imperfect system sure, but that's the real world for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not true that they make a small amount on vaccines. This is a myth that is spread to give the impression that they are doing it not for profit but for the greater good. It is a massive stream of income guaranteed by vaccine programs in every country everywhere. To a degree mandated to guarantee profits. Playing this down is painting the wrong picture.

So there are a small minority that have to be sacrificed under this system. Do you know that they have not even considered screening for susceptibility. They have not even looked into it. They do it for animals. Why not for humans. If it was your baby that was damaged would you accept that it was for the greater good? Hell no. Why isn't screening investigated, considered, reviewed, studied in more depth. It's ridiculous that people are apologists for this system. They are apologists because of ignorance, not based on knowledge. I mean seriously think about it. Because you would not excuse this system if you knew exactly what it's about.

The first correct step you have taken is to admit that they do cause damage in a small minority.

It's not true that they make a small amount on vaccines. This is a myth that is spread to give the impression that they are doing it not for profit but for the greater good. It is a massive stream of income guaranteed by vaccine programs in every country everywhere.

wrong. i already provided you the WHO figure ffs. less than 2% of revenue comes from vaccines (do note of course, this is still billions of dollars).

you can read the entire WHO report here:
http://www.who.int/immunization/pro...rement/market/world_vaccine_market_trends.pdf

also a very simple history here:

In fact, vaccines were so unprofitable that some companies stopped making them altogether. In 1967, there were 26 vaccine manufactures. That number dropped to 17 by 1980. Ten years ago, the financial incentives to produce vaccines were so weak that there was growing concern that pharmaceutical companies were abandoning the vaccine business for selling more-profitable daily drug treatments. Compared with drugs that require daily doses, vaccines are only administered once a year or a lifetime. The pharmaceutical company Wyeth (which has since been acquired by Pfizer) reported that they stopped making the flu vaccine because the margins were so low.

“Historically vaccines were produced at a relatively low price and sold with a low profit margin. They were add-ons to other products—mostly drugs—that pharmaceutical manufacturers were producing," explains Neal Halsey, professor of pediatric infectious diseases and international health at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. "The people working in vaccines described themselves as the stepchild of others, and they had to fight hard for the resources to develop new vaccines.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/vaccines-are-profitable-so-what/385214/

and that recent surges in vaccine profits have only occurred recently.

So there are a small minority that have to be sacrificed under this system.

whereas you prefer the system where much larger numbers are "sacrificed" via the spread of avoidable communicable diseases.

They have not even looked into it. They do it for animals. Why not for humans.

cost effectiveness i would suspect.

If it was your baby that was damaged would you accept that it was for the greater good? Hell no.

what other choice is there, exactly? other than choosing not to vaccinate my baby and putting it and others at a much higher risk of harm?

Why isn't screening investigated, considered, reviewed, studied in more depth.

as above- cost effectiveness.

It's ridiculous that people are apologists for this system. They are apologists because of ignorance, not based on knowledge. I mean seriously think about it. Because you would not excuse this system if you knew exactly what it's about. The first correct step you have taken is to admit that they do cause damage in a small minority.

lol, * off you adolescent twit. as best as i can tell, you subscribe to a whole slew of conspiracy-like bullshit ideas. get your own uneducated house in order before lecturing others.

http://thepeopleschemist.com/school-nurse-confession-vaccination-debate/

School nurse would never vaccinate her own children.

Make the effort to track down "Vaccination, the reality behind the Myth 1995", where high school teacher is ordered by judge to prove vaccination is dangerous and she does.

Vaccination not only doesn’t work, it carries the risk of severe injury and death, and this is why many countries have vaccine compensation orgs which try and buy off those who were injured or killed by this unbelievable scam.

LLHFC - you are too narrow minded and stuck in your rigid world views on everything. Waste of absolute time responding to your ill informed crap.

general knowledge, knowing the answers and ignoring juvenile fear-mongering from non-experts isn't being "narrow minded". likewise, believing any stupid s**t you read on the internet doesn't make you open minded- it just makes you a moron. my worldviews (such as they are) are completely malleable when combined with evidence.

run along, kid. i look forward to the next time you post stupid s**t only for your floggishness to get crushed beneath my Boots of Experience & Knowledge :thumbsu:

general knowledge, knowing the answers and ignoring juvenile fear-mongering from non-experts isn't being "narrow minded". likewise, believing any stupid s**t you read on the internet doesn't make you open minded- it just makes you a moron. my worldviews (such as they are) are completely malleable when combined with evidence.

run along, kid. i look forward to the next time you post stupid s**t only for your floggishness to get crushed beneath my Boots of Experience & Knowledge :thumbsu:

Just read the last line :D

Oh boy

http://thepeopleschemist.com/school-nurse-confession-vaccination-debate/

School nurse would never vaccinate her own children.

Make the effort to track down "Vaccination, the reality behind the Myth 1995", where high school teacher is ordered by judge to prove vaccination is dangerous and she does.

Vaccination not only doesn’t work, it carries the risk of severe injury and death, and this is why many countries have vaccine compensation orgs which try and buy off those who were injured or killed by this unbelievable scam.
One of your kids in the avatar no doubt...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back