Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

The TGA has provisionally approved "...on the basis of short term efficacy and safety data. Continued approval depends on the evidence of longer term efficacy and safety from ongoing clinical trials and post-market assessment." If they don't provide long-term efficacy they're not vaccines. The jury is still out... not looking good based on Israel's statistics.

It's pretty much the same for all of them but here's the Pfizer source: https://www.tga.gov.au/apm-summary/comirnaty

Its a process and its an approval.
If you were to ask their opinion they tell you it is safe and effective, it says as much on their web page.

Its not experimental.
It not unapproved.

Worm treatment for Covid19 is NOT APPROVED.

Its a process and its an approval.
If you were to ask their opinion they tell you it is safe and effective, it says as much on their web page.

Its not experimental.
It not unapproved.

Worm treatment for Covid19 is NOT APPROVED.
Where did I say it was experimental or unapproved? Did you even read the text from the TGA? I'll copy/paste it if you missed it (for Pfizer shot):

COMIRNATY (BNT162b2 mRNA) was provisionally approved for the following therapeutic use:
COMIRNATY (BNT162b2 (mRNA)) COVID-19 vaccine has provisional approval for the indication below:
Active immunisation to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2, in individuals 16 years of age and older.
The use of this vaccine should be in accordance with official recommendations.
The decision has been made on the basis of short term efficacy and safety data. Continued approval depends on the evidence of longer term efficacy and safety from ongoing clinical trials and post-market assessment.

They're basically saying, "go ahead and use it but we're not convinced yet in its long-term efficacy and safety". That kind of matters as vaccines are supposed to provide long-term protection.

Where did I say it was experimental or unapproved? Did you even read the text from the TGA? I'll copy/paste it if you missed it (for Pfizer shot):

They're basically saying, "go ahead and use it but we're not convinced yet in its long-term efficacy and safety". That kind of matters as vaccines are supposed to provide long-term protection.

They are saying they haven't completed everything.

They also made this statement.

"the TGA has decided that the following vaccines meet the high safety, efficacy and quality standards required for use in Australia "

So no they aren't saying what you wrote that's a poor interpretation you made.
What they are saying is

"the TGA has decided that the following vaccines meet the high safety, efficacy and quality standards required for use in Australia "

Clearly and obviously.

Do i need to keep posting it and referring to their statement?

And based on UK statistics? USA?
The stats in the UK are premature given that they opened up a month ago. The USA is trending similar to Israel.

Respiratory illnesses tend to ramp up as we head into winter. They're in the middle of summer now. The anomaly is interesting given these are all 'highly vaccinated' countries.

1629624767311.png

No stats are valid but the Israel stats?
WTF? You asked for USA and UK, I provided them.

The USA is trending in the same direction as Israel.

The UK opened up after massive lockdowns a month ago. I'd say wait another month or two before drawing conclusions for the UK. It is not an indicative sample given the level of social isolation.

/\ I could have put that a bit more nicely, but I'd had 3 drinks and wasn't in the mood for the "ermagerd teh vaccine im bads!!111"
I'd say the alcohol helped provide the response the post deserved.

The thing is, African Americans, who represent a significant portion of NBA players, have a legitimate reason to be weary of any vaccination ever. They have a historical basis for that weariness. The dickheads protesting in Australia have no basis except their refusal/inability to distinguish between fact and fiction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume he's been banned by Chief but alas.

Pretty skewed interpretation of the legislation there.

Common sense dictates that, what it actually tries to explain to you is that It's approved, but like every. Other. Drug. In medical science - it will continue to be monitored to ensure it's providing the protection in the manner it proclaims to with the safety record it proclaims to.

It's not difficult to understand for those not of the potato variety, honestly. But, I get that it doesn't leave much to the conspiracy theorist's imagination.

I assume he's been banned by Chief but alas.

Pretty skewed interpretation of the legislation there.

Common sense dictates that, what it actually tries to explain to you is that It's approved, but like every. Other. Drug. In medical science - it will continue to be monitored to ensure it's providing the protection in the manner it proclaims to with the safety record it proclaims to.

It's not difficult to understand for those not of the potato variety, honestly. But, I get that it doesn't leave much to the conspiracy theorist's imagination.

This is not correct

The drugs have been provided emergency use authorisation by the FDA and provision use by the TGA

it is a common sense balance between the risk of the disease and the risk/ benefit of the vaccines

Stating this fact is not a conspiracy

The thing is, African Americans, who represent a significant portion of NBA players, have a legitimate reason to be weary of any vaccination ever. They have a historical basis for that weariness. The dickheads protesting in Australia have no basis except their refusal/inability to distinguish between fact and fiction.

I could see why the aboriginal community wouldn't be that trusting of the gov

I could see why the aboriginal community wouldn't be that trusting of the gov
Antivax religious groups are circulating around indigenous communities telling them not to take "white man's poison". I've heard it mentioned in relation to western NSW and McGowan spoke of it as happening in the far north-west. Remote health workers including the RFDS are find it hard work to give the vax.

Cops now having a mega-whinge that they might have to get vaccinated.

Ridiculous.
Why are they allowed to work?
It beggars belief that medics,(all kinds), ambo's, doctors, aged care workers, cops are even allowed to have a job out of the office if they are not vaccinated.

Yet they want to force tradies to have the shot?
Libs just like wielding the "I'm a *******" stick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back