Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

Clubs are trumps

All Australian
Mar 23, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

don't add anything to the informed body of scientific opinion.
Yeah but the aggressively anti-vax people dying of Covid is delicious irony. Specially when they’ve put their back into pilling others.

Maybe , but it would just be better for everyone if we could make them see sense.
Yes it would as there would be less chance of spreading the virus, less of the virus, less chance of it mutating, less risk to the vulnerable, less risk to all of us you may need medical help with other conditions/accidents but hospitals more occupied looking after anti vaxx morons. The damage these dickheads can cause is enormous

40% of Seattle police
90% of the London Met!

NY Post clickbait headline, followed by…

“The environment has been pretty toxic and negative,” an unnamed officer told Fox 13 News. “Not just from this whole mandate, but prior to that as well. I’m not sure this would be a good place for me to work long-term for my mental health. It has been very stressful.”

A total of 292 officers had yet to provide proof of COVID vaccination as of Oct. 6, the station reports. In addition, 111 officers are awaiting the results of exemption requests, said Seattle PD spokesperson Sgt. Randy Huserik.

It wouldn't get past ethics review, but I would love someone to do some research into finding the sweet spot between:

- Having enough people vaccinated so as to mitigate pressure on hospitals and the health system, as well as general spread of the disease and risks of further dangerous mutations.

and

- Allowing enough of a natural 'cull' of the willingly unvaccinated, with all the benefits that would entail.
Give it 6 weeks I think we will find out. Vaccination rollout will have reached those who want it (maybe a few boosters for immune suppression) and there will be maybe 5-10 % who don’t want, now a subset will probably change mind when they see other unvaccinated get sick…

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I know most cops are pretty dim, but this seems to be a few people pissed off with a shitty organisation, not sure how many of the 292 are actually not going to get vaccinated.

They have six more days.

" Officers are required to show proof of vaccination or an exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate by Oct. 18, or risk losing their jobs"

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I call bullshit.

If there are that many that are 'brave' enough to challenge it I expect the total numbers of anti vax is quite high.

10% doesn't sound far fetched.

Their GoFundMe for lawyers is +100k too.

Why these people are such a danger to the public, the latest evidence suggests that COVID mortality is 2-3x the official figure and the IFR for developing nations is drastically higher than expected.
You can't blame anti vaxxers for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have six more days.

" Officers are required to show proof of vaccination or an exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate by Oct. 18, or risk losing their jobs"

IF : Workers are allowed to work without getting the vaccine?
Is the workplace indemnified against any compensation if they are exposed to Covid and become seriously ill in the line of their work?

The best thing about anti vaxxers is the smug tone of voice they have when they tell people that they're in breach of the Constitution or whatever other legal document that they've not understood while everyone else is looking at them and wondering how they get out of bed unaided.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
IF : Workers are allowed to work without getting the vaccine?
Is the workplace indemnified against any compensation if they are exposed to Covid and become seriously ill in the line of their work?

Few blokes getting letters asking their job to take liability if they get sick post vax.

Fair work Australia also made some interesting comments

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
The best thing about anti vaxxers is the smug tone of voice they have when they tell people that they're in breach of the Constitution or whatever other legal document that they've not understood while everyone else is looking at them and wondering how they get out of bed unaided.

My favourite is when they reference the Magna Carta.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
The comstitutioms magner carter!

The best thing about anti vaxxers is the smug tone of voice they have when they tell people that they're in breach of the or whatever other legal document that they've not understood while everyone else is looking at them and wondering how they get out of bed unaided.

Did Brett Sutton says judges lawyers and mps are Exempt from mandatory vax due Constitution rights.

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Back in the day when they were much more fringe in the pre-internet algorithms age, getting corro from one of them was awesome. There'd be words/phrases written in different colours (has legal power that way) and all sorts. Got a couple favourites still that I printed out somewhere.

Back in the day when they were much more fringe in the pre-internet algorithms age, getting corro from one of them was awesome. There'd be words/phrases written in different colours (has legal power that way) and all sorts. Got a couple favourites still that I printed out somewhere.
Libertarians always remind me of the teenager throwing a tantrum because they've been told to tidy their room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back