Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Clubs are trumps

All Australian
Mar 23, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Are you surprised with the numbers of qld medical workers not taking the vax?
Definitely.

But 4000 people is 10% of the Qld Health workforce. That didn't seem to make the anti-vax headlines though.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Definitely.

But 4000 people is 10% of the Qld Health workforce. That didn't seem to make the anti-vax headlines though.

What?

Hang on no, it's 10% of the front line workforce. Total workforce is 110,000 people.

4k is not nothing, but it isn't crippling.

Iirc the 10 % was for Queensland cops

Said by a former union bloke

2300 NY firefighters taking a sick day
Thankfully the latest studies are showing the vaccine is safe.

These guys will probably read up on it, realise it's safe and line up for the jab.

But hard to believe they're keeping America safe as these guys love to tell you when they refuse to get a little jab in the arm that will probably keep more Americans safe than any amount of guns they might carry.
Sorry, came in late to the convo, thought it was about Queensland health workers. 4000 of them stood down too.

We should also have hospitals for smokers and non smokers.

Drunk drivers and non drunk drivers.
I truly believe we should have at least one Homeopathic Hospital in each State and Territory.

Just for the LOL's

But hard to believe they're keeping America safe as these guys love to tell you when they refuse to get a little jab in the arm that will probably keep more Americans safe than any amount of guns they might carry.

Guns have been proven effective at preventing people from dying from Covid19.

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Its just one big grift.

Quarter of a million for that *******. People just handed it over.

Half a million for that knobjockey Buckley to pay 'legal fees'. Just threw it at him.

These anti-vaxxers just love handing over their hard earned.

Might post an outrageously misinformed video of me spruiking rubbish on YT. Could do with a spare hundred grand or so.

Back