Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Clubs are trumps

All Australian
Mar 23, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

They have now amended it so that its "free treatment for Vaccinated covid victims " I see that as fair and reasonable.
The problem remains that this will just make the problem worse. You will have untreated people walking around, passing it on to family members who are trying to care for them at home.

The problem remains that this will just make the problem worse. You will have untreated people walking around, passing it on to family members who are trying to care for them at home.

Untreated?

We are talking about who pays for the hospital care.
They introduced the free covid care so that what you described wouldn't happen, and so that people who caught the disease didn't avoid going to hospital due to worry about finances.

Now that they have 85% vaccinated i'm guessing that their hospitals, like ours have ICU's comprising of more than 90% unvaccinated.
The ones who are walking around are a problem , but even with free care ( like we have here ) they probably aren't going to hospital until they suddenly realise its worse than the flu. So when these people check themselves into hospital , they pay. Remember that like the USA most will have insurance.

The ones who are walking around are a problem , but even with free care ( like we have here ) they probably aren't going to hospital until they suddenly realise its worse than the flu. So when these people check themselves into hospital , they pay. Remember that like the USA most will have insurance.
Yeah, I don't know that that is more than a hope that they will all go to hospital.

Untreated?

We are talking about who pays for the hospital care.
They introduced the free covid care so that what you described wouldn't happen, and so that people who caught the disease didn't avoid going to hospital due to worry about finances.

Now that they have 85% vaccinated i'm guessing that their hospitals, like ours have ICU's comprising of more than 90% unvaccinated.

Denying someone healthcare goes against Universal Health Care.

Ethically we cannot just pull the ETT and let them die (much as some posters would seem to want)
There is also the fact that some of the "unvaxxed" actually have a valid medical reason not to be.
Compromise immune system etc.

I am sure it is unethical to make the assumption that a patient chose to be unvaccinated even if the majority who are not did, choose.

The whole concept of vaccination for herd immunity is aided by a small percentage not being vaccinated.

The concept of triage is exactly that which has been expressed, the people with the best chance of survival get get treatment.
That has nothing to do with Covid or antivaxxers in general.
It is a resource management tool.

If ti ever became an issue in regard to Covid then that is an issue for Government to address with more ICU beds and equipment.

That said I have no respect for "antivaxxers".
Covid not withstanding I wish them a speedy meeting with their deity of choice and hope their children can survive their parents stupidity to get an education.

:drunk:o_O

1638533207824.jpeg

Any violent protests in the ACT? They seem to have got a high vax rate with almost no mandates. Any Canberrans here who can give us a picture of life there?
Yeah less f***heads so less/no protests against something they know nothing about

Or perhaps better management by government, so no need to protest???
Or they have zero idea. Why aren’t same protests in NSW?

73709E7E-C399-4C43-9B46-D2E04967DABE.jpeg

Someone was telling me how a close friend she met up with had gone "weird".
Meeting up for coffee she proudly bragged about how she had never owned a mask. She didn't scan in at the Cafe.
Her and her husband got vaccinated because unlike Liam Jones, they don't have a stash big enough to retire on.
Getting angry when asked to provide her proof of vaccine, embarrassing to her friend.

Someone else i know works in a local pub, and said the same person is well known for being angry and complaining about lots of things.
Well the news is , these cafe's and non-essential shops are allowed to operate take people on that proviso that they can be fined or shut down if they don't .
I was at a River's store , and the manager, who was obviously struggling at being the only staff member on duty, commented he'd already been fined twice.

Dear dumbasses, they have to to check your vaccination status to stay in business. I hope that one of the store workers you abuse can fight like Lauren Burns and kicks the crap out of you.

Anti mask . anti vaccine, anti-tracing. That's not pro-freedom. Its Pro-Virus. These lunatics want the virus to spread.

This hero needs to go to jail.

Someone was telling me how a close friend she met up with had gone "weird".
Meeting up for coffee she proudly bragged about how she had never owned a mask. She didn't scan in at the Cafe.
Her and her husband got vaccinated because unlike Liam Jones, they don't have a stash big enough to retire on.
Getting angry when asked to provide her proof of vaccine, embarrassing to her friend.

Someone else i know works in a local pub, and said the same person is well known for being angry and complaining about lots of things.
Well the news is , these cafe's and non-essential shops are allowed to operate take people on that proviso that they can be fined or shut down if they don't .
I was at a River's store , and the manager, who was obviously struggling at being the only staff member on duty, commented he'd already been fined twice.

Dear dumbasses, they have to to check your vaccination status to stay in business. I hope that one of the store workers you abuse can fight like Lauren Burns and kicks the crap out of you.

Anti mask . anti vaccine, anti-tracing. That's not pro-freedom. Its Pro-Virus. These lunatics want the virus to spread.

This hero needs to go to jail.
This mandate on businesses is not fair. They have been set up to fail.
And the government knows it.

Those attacking workers are scum. Pure and simple scum. Its nothing to do with their ideals.
It kind of sucks that the government has to pander to them.

Imagine if it was underage drinking.
"Victorian government thinking of allowing underage drinking , due to attacks on pub staff by underage drinkers ".

Yep ,that's a really good reason for changing the rules, NOT!!!.
It sets an ugly precedent if they change the law for that reason.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I feel bad for this repsonsiblity being thrown on the retail and hospo workers.
Was always going to be the case. When you segregate the fringes of society (who are often the most disadvantaged and disconnected already) it's always going to end in tears. Other states have shown its easy to get world class levels of vaccinations with out such measures. But Dan's incompetence and lack of empathy for troubled people shows through again. Too late again once the damage has been done to society.

I feel bad for this repsonsiblity being thrown on the retail and hospo workers.
Was always going to be the case. When you segregate the fringes of society (who are often the most disadvantaged and disconnected already) it's always going to end in tears. Other states have shown its easy to get world class levels of vaccinations with out such measures. But Dan's incompetence and lack of empathy for troubled people shows through again. Too late again once the damage has been done to society.

I believe a (amended) quote from Paul keating is appropriate for these "troubled" people (or as I put it leaners on society, which is how the unemployed were viewed by successive governments)

"GO AND GET A JAB"

Back