Covid-19 Antivaxxers, extremism and the Coalition

Remove this Banner Ad

It's clear all vaccinated events are super spreading events hence the huge rise in cases, there should be an immediate lockdown imposed for the sake of the health workers and the 20 or 30 people dying every day. People are so selfish

It's clear all vaccinated events are super spreading events hence the huge rise in cases, there should be an immediate lockdown imposed for the sake of the health workers and the 20 or 30 people dying every day. People are so selfish
please demonstrate how lockdown would actually be effective, given the last victorian one (for delta, less infective) was completely ineffective?

its now a fact the vaccinated are super spreaders, funny how the media have stopped using that word since it cant support their narrative

Everyone is now spreading the virus. So ******* what do you think we can do about it? Offer meaningful solutions or shut the fu** up with your meaningless whining you useless dumbfu**.
Just pointing out the facts, interesting that you say 'so what' maybe you should send that message to your mate dan, and I'm glad you see the pointlessness of vaccine mandates, but don't say it to loud you will be demonized . Because one of the main arguments was we can't allow the vaccinated to work with the unvaccinated because it would put their health at risk it's a law suit waiting to happen, so much for that thought bubble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting you say solutions, like get vaccinated with a vaccine that has a life span of 3 months if you believe the stories and that diddly squat at preventing omicron coming, in fact it allowed omicron to come in though a false sense of belief that the vaccine worked and in about a week it went from one side of the world to the other transported by vaccinated people coming into the country. The vaccinated are super spreaders

Low rates of vaccination is exactly what facilitates the emergence and spread of new variants of viruses you dumbarse.

"We know from influenza viruses that the process of viral adaptation never ends. Lower vaccination rates among many countries means that there are still a lot of susceptible hosts out there for the virus, and that it will continue to circulate and mutate as long as it can spread. The emergence of the omicron variant is yet another reminder of the urgency to vaccinate to stop the further spread and evolution of SARS-CoV-2."

Interesting you say solutions, like get vaccinated with a vaccine that has a life span of 3 months if you believe the stories and that diddly squat at preventing omicron coming, in fact it allowed omicron to come in though a false sense of belief that the vaccine worked and in about a week it went from one side of the world to the other transported by vaccinated people coming into the country. The vaccinated are super spreaders
So you wanted to keep out all foreign travel then? Just trying to see what your alternative is given you aren’t voicing it
(Continued border closures to the world may have worked but I don’t think the appetite from the public was there for it to continue)

I bet you feel good forcing around 30 percent of the population because they never wanted it, it was just made virtually impossible for them not to take it, what a hypocrite

Source of your 30%

Here is a real source of actual vaccination rates. Vaccines are not to give immunity but to stop severe illness or death.

The vast majority of the people in hospital are not vaxxed, this is an indisputable fact.

As I said please give a verifiable source of your 30%

Hospitals are struggling now with about 95% of 16+ vaccinated. How do you reckon we would be if no one was vaccinated?

Because your happy to hold me to account while when dan killed 800 through his handling of the hotel quarantine saga then threw Jenny under the bus, it was " nothing to see here" just to list 1 of a thousand instances of hypocrisy

"hold you to account" LOLOLOL. I said boo hoo because you were having a sook like the good freedom warrior alpha you are

Because your happy to hold me to account while when dan killed 800 through his handling of the hotel quarantine saga then threw Jenny under the bus, it was " nothing to see here" just to list 1 of a thousand instances of hypocrisy

Do you have that source that 30% of the vaccinated were forced to have it?

Would be great if you could provide that. Thanks in Advance

yes it is decent, because it nonsense, if you cant see that then you better lock yourself up now, because omnicron is on the warpath. Most people have the common sense to realise this and have a decent concept of reality

so everyone obeying the restrictions is an indecent person?

just look at the uptake before forecast mandates and after, i would say its even more. Most people i know only took it because they had to, they did it because of the inconvenience that was going to be placed on them if they didn,t, like you dont have a job anymore. its 101 school yard bully tactics 'give me your lunch money or ill beat you' The kid who go bullied just says 'its easier that way'

You quoted a %. Do you have a source to back up your claim please? Would like to examine it. I am afraid that anecdotal evidence isn't really a basis for an argument and can't be relied on. I doubt 'everyone you know' is 30% of the population.

So where did your claim of 30% being forced to take the vaccine come from. A verifiable source would be great.

Thanks in Advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back