Conspiracy Theory Antony Kidman, flees Australia and dies amidst a pedophile investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

haden1999

Senior List
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
So the story goes that there is a child sacrafice cult which Nicole Kidman's dad was apart of.

Barnett, a whistleblower on the mind-controlling Ninth Circle Satanic Cult operated by Nazis and the CIA; and the shocking child abuse rituals many allege to take place within the group, came forward with a horrifying testimony implicating Dr. Kidman as well as two former Australian Prime Ministers.

She recalled in her horrifying testimony, “In the late afternoon of October 28th1975 I was taken to my sixth birthday party in the Kiama rainforest. The cordial was spiked with drugs. I fell asleep. When I woke it was dark and I was lying naked face-up, spread-eagle on a picnic table with my hands and legs tied. Perpetrators took turns sneaking up on me”.

“They carried rifles and had a pack of starving Doberman dogs. I was told a group of naked children huddled nearby were my responsibility, I was to run and hide them. Every child I failed to hide would be killed and fed to the dogs. They painted something on my back and chest and then released us. The hunting party reached us… shots were fired and children began dropping all around me. With all hope lost of my saving the other children, I took off and ran for my life”.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1081-nicole-kidman-s-dad-dies-amid-aussie-paedophile-ring-scandal

http://www.independentaustralia.net...dman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

Here is an organisation "International tribunal into crimes against church and state" - ITCCS

http://itccs.org/

google ninth satanic cult - there are some incredible accusations which include people from the Royal family and other European royal families.

I think Tom Cruise helped her there lol
Well, i was waiting for that. I wonder how the guy writing this story explains tom cruise's active role in Scientology? Scientology is very much against psychiatry and what it is used for. Psychiatry has long hid the crimes of pedophile gangs in the ruling class. Somehow i don't think cruise would have kids to the daughter of the very thing he's against.

google ninth satanic cult - there are some incredible accusations which include people from the Royal family and other European royal families.

or read about the elite english pedo scandal

or the pentagon child pr0n scandal

funny how this doesn't make MSM - its a scary world...

Last edited:
THE DUTROUX AFFAIR

I will begin in Belgium, with a case known as the Dutroux affair. This case is important because it illustrates how investigations can be undermined by a cabal able to place its members in crucial positions of power, and how powerful people can be implicated in abusing children. The Dutroux affair is was covered extensively by the mainstream media, 3, NY TIMES, I use the MSM as most of my sources and was HUGE 4, NY TIMES news in Belgium, where 350,000 people took the streets to protest the handling of the case, known as the famous White March, from a nation of just 10 million.

The case begins in 1995, when multiple young girls began disappearing around the area of Bertrix. Young girls had been disappearing in this area for a couple of years but the BOB (equivalent of the FBI) was unable to develop any solid leads. A breakthrough was made when a suspicious white van was reported, and the police were able to trace it to Marc Dutroux, a known pedophile. Dutroux had been released from prison just a few years earlier, after serving a third of his sentence, despite reservations among those involved in the hearing and his own mother, who had warned the parole board that he would certainly cause harm again 5, BBC. It was also revealed that Dutroux, though unemployed and receiving welfare from the state, owned seven homes and lived quite lavishly 6, NBC, from his involvement in selling children and child pr0n. It turns out that his mother was right, and Dutroux was responsible for the recent abductions. Girls as young as 8 reportedly starved to death in a makeshift dungeon in his basement, after months of sexual abuse 7, GUARDIAN UK.

The horrible transgressions committed by Dutroux are widely available knowledge and thoroughly documented, and though disturbing, are not important enough to focus on this case. Now, I will attempt to highlight the incompetence of the investigating police, and the subsequent cover-up of evidence by the state. Police had investigated Dutroux multiple times without any arrests. Once, they entered his home and witnessed the outside of a makeshift dungeon in his basement, while two girls were being held and starved inside. They even reported hearing voices, though they said they believed Dutroux's story that the voices were coming from the street outside 8, FOX NEWS. Police ignored a tip from an informant, who said that Dutroux offered him between 3,000 and 5,000 dollars to kidnap young girls 9, CRIME LIBRARY. Again and again, police failed to act on information, or acted with complete incompetence. Incredibly, Police had in their possession a video tape of Dutroux constructing the makeshift dungeon in one of his basements, and would have saved the lives of two girls who were being tortured while the police held on to the evidence, had they viewed the video tape and acted on it 10, GUARDIAN UK.

By September 1996, the official body count had reached 8, and public outrage over police incompetence mounted 11, GUARDIAN UK. Why had a known pedophile been released so early from his original prison term, and allowed to terrify a country while the police stumbled about, seemingly complicit in the carnage?

When the case transferred from the police to the courts, the coverup became much more egregious. The lead prosecutor, Jean-Marc Conorrette, was dismissed from the case, which drew huge criticism from across the nation 12, NY TIMES. Conorette became a hero because it was his initiative that led to the police actually finding two girls in Dutroux's captivity. He also was instrumental in finding the bodies of four more girls. Conorette would later break down in tears in court while describing the death threats he received when he was still involved with the investigation 13, TELGRAPH UK.

Fuel to the fire would be added when a highly regarded childrens activist, Marie France Botte, claimed that prosecutors were sitting on a politically sensitive list of high profile customers of Dutrouxs thousands of video tapes 14, LA TIMES.

Marc Verwilghen, the Flemish parliamentarian who became the most popular politician in the country after leading the inquiry into Dutroux, claimed that many in the Belgian establishment, including heads of government, refused to cooperate, and sought to stifle and ridicule his report. He claimed that magistrates and police were officially told to not answer certain questions, in what he described as a 'characteristic smothering operation'. He was further quoted as saying 'For me, the Dutroux affair is a question of organized crime'. 15, GUARDIAN UK. A parliamentary panel revealed the names of 30 government officials it said were complicit in the hiding of Dutrouxs misdeeds, none have been punished 16.

The most important information on the case comes from a victim of Dutroux. Regina Louf was the first to come forward, and was candid about the abuse she received at the hands of Belgiums child abuse networks. In 1996, she named and described in great detail, to a specially assembled police team, the people and places involved in the paedophile ring. Senior judges, one of the country's most powerful politicians - now dead - and a very influential banker were included. 17, BBC. The BBC article [17] says, “The sessions not only involved sex, they included sadism, torture and murder; and again, she described in detail, the place, the victims and how they were killed.” She corroborated that one of Dutrouxs associates, Jean-Michel Nihoul, was instrumental in the abuse parties. "At these parties Nihoul was a sort of party beast while Dutroux was more on the side." Nihoul had significant connections among Belgian political and financial elite. He confessed to organizing an orgy at a Belgian chateau attended by government officials 18, TELEGRAPH UK. It emerged that Dutroux and Nihoul were part of a long distance child trafficking ring that imported children from Slovakia 19, BBC.

Lets get back to the questioning of the witnesses. The primary witnesses to step forward all suffered from Dissociative Identity Disorder. In 98% of DID cases, the person suffered extreme sexual abuse as a child 20, MERCK WEBSITE. The abuse that the Dutroux witnesses attested to is beyond comprehension. Louf, and other witnesses, recounted being raped by dogs and snakes, and being forced to witness the murders of other children which were captured on video tape 21, REGINA LOUFS BOOK. That Louf spoke the truth about witnessing these murders is laid out HERE in an excellent manner. She gave a tremendous amount of detail to her prosecutors that she simply could not have known without being there herself, and there is simply way too much evidence to lay it out here. I recommend reading the whole page, which is as long as a short book, as the research is simply phenomenal. She also reported being involved with Satanic rituals, which I will address in greater detail later in the post.

Despite evidence that linked Dutroux and Nihoul to abuse parties and murder snuff films, the prosecutor that replaced Conorette, Jacques Langlois, completely dismantled the investigation. He sent police out on false tips and helped spread disinformation in the media. Although nearly 100 high profile people in government, religion, entertainment and finance being accused of involvement in child abuse 22, ISGP, no one of significance other than Dutroux was ever jailed. 9 police officers would eventually be arrested in connection with the murders 23, LA TIMES contains dozens of suspicious deaths among those who were helping the case. I have only presented a small picture of what amounts to a mountain of documentation on Dutroux. For further reading, look HERE, ISGPand HERE, CRIME LIBRARY.

(CONTINUED)

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/search?q=Pedophile Ring&restrict_sr=on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the story goes that there is a child sacrafice cult which Nicole Kidman's dad was apart of.

Barnett, a whistleblower on the mind-controlling Ninth Circle Satanic Cult operated by Nazis and the CIA; and the shocking child abuse rituals many allege to take place within the group, came forward with a horrifying testimony implicating Dr. Kidman as well as two former Australian Prime Ministers.

She recalled in her horrifying testimony, “In the late afternoon of October 28th1975 I was taken to my sixth birthday party in the Kiama rainforest. The cordial was spiked with drugs. I fell asleep. When I woke it was dark and I was lying naked face-up, spread-eagle on a picnic table with my hands and legs tied. Perpetrators took turns sneaking up on me”.

“They carried rifles and had a pack of starving Doberman dogs. I was told a group of naked children huddled nearby were my responsibility, I was to run and hide them. Every child I failed to hide would be killed and fed to the dogs. They painted something on my back and chest and then released us. The hunting party reached us… shots were fired and children began dropping all around me. With all hope lost of my saving the other children, I took off and ran for my life”.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1081-nicole-kidman-s-dad-dies-amid-aussie-paedophile-ring-scandal

http://www.independentaustralia.net...dman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

Here is an organisation "International tribunal into crimes against church and state" - ITCCS

http://itccs.org/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ily-granted-new-right-of-secrecy-2179148.html

http://www.hangthebankers.com/secrecy-laws-passed-to-hide-pedophile-ring-connection-to-royal-family/

Is this why Nicole agreed to do Eyes Wide Shut with Tom Cruise and Stanley Kubrick?
Didn't Kubrick die in his sleep shortly after the release of that movie?
Kidman & Cruise had a 10 yr contract, as a friend of mine in the industry was fortunate to see a copy of it..
Having studied under Australian film producer Mark Savage. he quietly informed us that Cruise, Travolta & our own Hugh Jackman are gay & it's Hollywood's worst kept secret..

Kidman & Cruise had a 10 yr contract, as a friend of mine in the industry was fortunate to see a copy of it..
Having studied under Australian film producer Mark Savage. he quietly informed us that Cruise, Travolta & our own Hugh Jackman are gay & it's Hollywood's worst kept secret..

Ive heard similar rumours and blind items on other gossip sites especially about Cruise and Travolta since they are part of Scientology. Cruise and Holmes probably had a contract, he doesnt even see his kid.

Nobo
Ive heard similar rumours and blind items on other gossip sites especially about Cruise and Travolta since they are part of Scientology. Cruise and Holmes probably had a contract, he doesn't even see his kid.
Holmes & Cruise had a 5 yr contract..
Nobody ever questions why Jackman as a 18/19yr old was frequenting gay clubs.. His response to meet girls doesn't & will never stack up.. No wonder he has rarely ever had a romance role, & like Cruise & Travolta adopts kids..!! No straight guy can perform the Peter Allen role, let's be fair dinkum.. And his "wife" who happens to be over 15 yrs older, plays her role so well she deserves an Oscar.. His former partner was none other than his ex PA John Palermo.. John coincidentally happened to live on the property with Hugh & Deborah.. John was often seen out & about in full make up..As a straight guy that would be the last person I'd have living on my property, & I'm a supporter of the LGBT community.. Hugh is the modern day Rock Hudson but doesn't accept romantic roles, because he'd be found out very quickly..

Nobo

Holmes & Cruise had a 5 yr contract..
Nobody ever questions why Jackman as a 18/19yr old was frequenting gay clubs.. His response to meet girls doesn't & will never stack up.. No wonder he has rarely ever had a romance role, & like Cruise & Travolta adopts kids..!! No straight guy can perform the Peter Allen role, let's be fair dinkum.. And his "wife" who happens to be over 15 yrs older, plays her role so well she deserves an Oscar.. His former partner was none other than his ex PA John Palermo.. John coincidentally happened to live on the property with Hugh & Deborah.. John was often seen out & about in full make up..As a straight guy that would be the last person I'd have living on my property, & I'm a supporter of the LGBT community.. Hugh is the modern day Rock Hudson but doesn't accept romantic roles, because he'd be found out very quickly..
Most of Cruise's relationship were probably on a contract, I dont think he has dated anyone since Holmes.

I don't know much about Deborah but that relationship seems more like a friendship. I remember Hugh's role in Australia with Kidman lol

FWIW I believe that all 3 are homosexuals, but why do they need to keep it hidden now especially if it's such a poorly kept secret. Who really cares?

That's easy. Despite the lessening of prejudice against homosexual people its still an issue for many people when they watch them on the big screen. They dont want to watch a romantic hetrosexual couple on the big screen if one or both of the parties are actually gay in real life. It would also mean those particular roles will less likely be offered to those who identifed as gay.

There was that funny quote with Homer Simpsons 'B-Sharp' manager in the Simpson. 'Women will want to have sex with you and we want them to think they could'.

Its why Kevin Spacey kept himself in the closet. He wouldn't have been allowed to do American Beauty otherwise.

Its all about marketing and money in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back