Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
I flush my bacon fat and chicken gristle in the toilet over summer, to stop the thick black line of them coming from the window to the bin (about 20 metres of ant highway)
I probably need to get a bokashi to get rid of it

Last edited:
Luckily i dont have an "invasion"- it seems like if I leave a stray crumb on the floor, there's like 10-20 ants around it. Like wtf...

I just have to be more vigilant and clean up quicker.

Might get a surface spray too just to be sure. Just spray around the place a little, see if that does the trick.

Was over at my parents place yesterday for xmas- the ants at their place are just ridiculous.

Ants on the dining room table. Like wtaf- with a table cloth on it too. Usually ants dont like material? I was killing em right before lunch was to be served.

And then later on I grabbed some leftovers (ants were pretty much gone at this stage) and put on the bench a bowl of lemon wedges. Unfortunately i forgot to but them back in the fridge, 5 mins later they were swarming all over them.

The ants in my apartment have seemed to have conceded defeat.

I saw one ant yesterday. Just the one.

Saw a bevy of ants devouring a dried up worm yesterday. I gave them some water too as they looked thirsty.

Today saw an ant carrying another one, probably injured.
Not all heroes wear capes

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I've had a few around in the kitchen but omg I made myself some vegemite on toast when I got home from work and I put the knife in the sink and by the time I'd finished eating and took the plate to the sink there were literally hundreds of ants going to and from the knife. They like Vegemite! I put out some combat for them instead :mad:

Back