Any AFL and AFLW player couples?

Remove this Banner Ad

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
No footy on, it's a slow night. Just thought it'd be interesting if there was an AFL player in a relationship with an AFLW player. Just curious haha. And what about two AFLW players? Haha

No footy on, it's a slow night. Just thought it'd be interesting if there was an AFL player in a relationship with an AFLW player. Just curious haha. And what about two AFLW players? Haha
There are a few, which I had listed, then deleted. Relationships between AFLW players are almost unremarkable there are so many. I am aware of a relationship between a female player, and a prominent players brother if that counts (she posts pictures on her public instagram, so its hardly a secret relationship). However, I am reluctant to name names (none of the ones I know are really secret), as it turns the league it a bit of a gawk fest. It happens, people need to get over it.

There are over 800 AFL male players, not sure the number of AFL female players, probably less than half but the ones that are single and run into the others at club functions, bound to be a few show up socially from time to time like every other social hubs.
The cricket world has Mitchell Starc and Elisha Healy married I think. I think she sometimes even practices with him to bat against his bowling... ha ha.. probably his biggest critic as knows what buttons to push to get him fired up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back