Any "arties" in here?

Remove this Banner Ad

hey all, wondered if there are any artists on board? At the ripe old age of 55 I've taken up spray painting! Two months in and I just love it! Anyone else struck by the art bug?

As in aerosol, airbrush or airless?

Aerosol. :eek: Who'd a thunk a 55 year old graffiti artist! :D

Gotta ask how did you get into it?

Are you using stencils and what are you painting both medium wise and subject?
You arent tagging are you?

Gotta ask how did you get into it?

Are you using stencils and what are you painting both medium wise and subject?
You arent tagging are you?
Working on poster board. Started with space scenery first, now doing other stuff. And no, not tagging. lol. I was working with some liquid acrylic and a friend said "you ever tried spray painting"? And I've done it ever since (the last 10 weeks) Painting 4 or 5 a week! It's addictive!

18835584_10154688381526395_6753856425780557050_n-1.jpg .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty arty, but not really visual arts.

wow jenny61_99, you got skills.
I cant even draw stick men.

jenny61_99 don't ever doubt yourself. They are both fantastic
Cheers guys... as a normal "painter" using acrylics, I never seemed to have the fine motor skills needed but this medium is just so.. forgiving? Not sure if that's the right word. But anyways, it appears I have found my niche in the art world... and I'm lovin' it.

hey all, wondered if there are any artists on board? At the ripe old age of 55 I've taken up spray painting! Two months in and I just love it! Anyone else struck by the art bug?
Great work so far Jenny! I'm an art fan too, though I'm more of a drawing and coloring pencil person. Keep up the good work! :)

Nice work there jenny61_99 For me, my medium is the camera. I've always had a different 'eye' for what I choose to take a photo of. I've sold some pieces, which I still can't quite believe, but then again there are my photos all over my house as my decorations on the walls.

Some of my work here - http://www.image-perception.com/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back