Any chance in the GF sprint?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure I seen him run about 35m in the first heat, then started to pull up with the giggles.
Surely guys the GF sprint isn't all that serious, especially when you consider they are running against a token cabbie and a ring in suburban hack footballer.
Just airtime for 1300cabs these days.

Also seen what you did there Hodgey.

I'm sure I seen him run about 35m in the first heat, then started to pull up with the giggles.
Surely guys the GF sprint isn't all that serious, especially when you consider they are running against a token cabbie and a ring in suburban hack footballer.
Just airtime for 1300cabs these days.

Also seen what you did there Hodgey.
I'm sorry but this band-aid needs to be pulled off. "Seen" on its own is NOT a word as such, it is a participle. For it to have any meaning it needs an auxiliary verb accompanying it. The past tense of "see" is "saw". "Seen" means nothing without the auxiliary verb "to have" as in "I have seen" or "I had seen". "I'm sure I saw him run" makes sense, and makes sense in your context. "I'm sure I have seen him run" makes sense grammatically but not in your context.

"I'm sure I seen him run" makes no sense at all.

I'm sorry but this band-aid needs to be pulled off. "Seen" on its own is NOT a word as such, it is a participle. For it to have any meaning it needs an auxiliary verb accompanying it. The past tense of "see" is "saw". "Seen" means nothing without the auxiliary verb "to have" as in "I have seen" or "I had seen". "I'm sure I saw him run" makes sense, and makes sense in your context. "I'm sure I have seen him run" makes sense grammatically but not in your context.

"I'm sure I seen him run" makes no sense at all.
I seen what you did their

Remove this Banner Ad

Back