Any danger...

Remove this Banner Ad

Football is stuffed
You can hold a bloke up forward and block
You can impede a bloke by holding one arm
You can clothesline opposition two weeks in a row and again get cited and get off
That s becoming a consistent outcome , yes Trent talking about you and I still wonder how you got off the Sheil bump

Also umpires who don't protect ruckman let's remember why that line was put on the centre circle ⭕
Funny how everyone accepts WrestleMania.at every ball in
Who reward staging
Never pull up throwing and a media full of sycophants who talk crap

And then keeping s off

This is absolutely garbage

But no suprise
Consider these idiots
Murdoch
Stokes
Demetriou
McLaughlin

The ball has to travel 15m before its paid a mark?

There was half a dozen tonight.
That happens every week. Mark should be extended to 25 metres.

any danger geelong could get a free kick for holding the ball last night. There were were atleast 5 times in that first half where brisbane players were tackled, did atleast a 360 and then threw the ball. None of them paid.

That throw was never going to get caught by the umps, but for the commentators to then dismiss it as any issue because "It was a good passage of play" is the dumbest s**t ever said in that box. A good passage of play doesnt include THROWING THE BALL.

That throw was never going to get caught by the umps, but for the commentators to then dismiss it as any issue because "It was a good passage of play" is the dumbest sh*t ever said in that box. A good passage of play doesnt include THROWING THE BALL.

One of the most blatant throws I've seen, wasn't even close to a handball, even if the umpire was on the wrong side he still should have known it was a throw.

One of the most blatant throws I've seen, wasn't even close to a handball, even if the umpire was on the wrong side he still should have known it was a throw.

If either player had any respect they would have self officiated themselves on that throw but noooo, its the Danger-Ablett show!

The Danger throw was nothing unusual. You will see plenty of equally blatant throws in every AFL match.

The Danger throw was nothing unusual. You will see plenty of equally blatant throws in every AFL match.

I've seen plenty of throws before but usually the player throwing it at least tries to make it look like a handball, with the Dangerfield throw one of his arms was pinned so I don't know how the umpires thought he could get the ball to Ablett without throwing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back