Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
I was very pro Alec. I still firmly believe he was the best true inside mid in his draft year. I was there the day he had 35 disposals and 10 clearances against vic metro in the u18 champs. Was absolutely on fire and had a very strong body with a long, powerful kick. Not overly athletic but very good football mind and vision by hand.

Would have made a huge difference to us IMO going into this season.

I remember him playing against Cripps, round 9 2013. Cripps a year older had a similar day disposal wise and even snagged two goals. Waterman broke even in close but used the ball substantially better around the ground, had a few goal assists and got out in front of him all day, while Cripps running patterns went wide all day. Laid an awesome tackle on him, pinged his arms and rag dolled him into the turf.

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
How's the first going these days? Anyone know of he's getting his health back?
There was hope that he would be at Claremont this season and see what level he could play. Not sure what the timeline is like as he was listed on teh Claremont senior squad but has not been that active at training and to my knowledge he is not playing ressies or seniors.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Wow! Great news :D

20 years down the track...

Gov Jr intercepts the ball, feeds it to Shuey jr who hits Darling jr lace out running into an open goal and slams through another one for the Eagles

Schofield jr cheers on from the crowd

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Sunny Kemp can’t be that bad if he has a WAFL profile. BOND made it sound a bit like he was s**t at sport

Of those three only Evans is listed as playing in the WAFL U16's carnival. So he's probably the pick of the three.

big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf
Introducing Mr Potatohead’s son Scott. :drunk:

7BD6AC5F-136B-4A17-9569-FF39C303EC06.jpeg

Spud

Back