Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
Damn it, my uncle who I've met once only played 98 for East Perth.

Almost could've snuck in as a F/S, sorry fellas.
Does your uncle happen to also be your father?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Royals

Cancelled
Jan 7, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Gaff was leaving. Not sure how that's even being argued.
Well that's the only other real time I've quoted a source on this board. I was also told Gaff was leaving and that he had told the club he was leaving, only for him to change his mind at the last minute. Not sure what you meant by your earlier post.

Well that's the only other real time I've quoted a source on this board. I was also told Gaff was leaving and that he had told the club he was leaving, only for him to change his mind at the last minute. Not sure what you meant by your earlier post.

I didn't even know that.

Gaff is my Dad and he told me he is leaving my Mum
Must be for that sheila who was trying to dissolve Andrew's heart with a torrent of inane chatter at Yokine the other day.

Looked like the only way he was getting away was via bethrothal or hara-kiri and given his presence at subsequent training sessions...

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Yes, I remember him - used to kick his bag of goals. He was a very good player in an era at EP that had plenty of stars, like Larry Kickett and Chris Allen. John Scott was a beauty! - one of the best forwards in the WAFL in his day

Yeah I’ve been told, he finished playing long before I came along unfortunately.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Left the Mighties to play at Claremont. He is dead to me!

Hahaaà....harsh. He and a few others were forced out due to a financial crisis if I recall correctly. The club was almost bankrupt, and was playing some players way overs - likely John Scott was one of them.
We had his best years though.
Phil Tierney remains my favourite FF from those times though - man could he fly.

Mickey Rae

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The Mighty Royals
Hahaaà....harsh. He and a few others were forced out due to a financial crisis if I recall correctly. The club was almost bankrupt, and was playing some players way overs - likely John Scott was one of them.
We had his best years though.
Phil Tierney remains my favourite FF from those times though - man could he fly.
Just a little harsh....
Tierney was a great FF in an era of great FF's. From memory, 3 kicked over 100 goals in the one season in the 60's. Robertson, Tierney and Gorman (?). Tierney's last game was in the '72 premiership team where he played half forward flank.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Just a little harsh....
Tierney was a great FF in an era of great FF's. From memory, 3 kicked over 100 goals in the one season in the 60's. Robertson, Tierney and Gorman (?). Tierney's last game was in the '72 premiership team where he played half forward flank.
Im surprised you know how to use a computer.but well done to you,good to see old timers embracing technology

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mickey Rae

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The Mighty Royals
Im surprised you know how to use a computer.but well done to you,good to see old timers embracing technology

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Didn't say I was around then ....... just know a little about East Perth FC.

PS Not only do I know how to use a computer but I know how to use punctuation and capital letters!!

Back