Any Gold Coast/ Brisbane based Tigers supporters going to this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately not. I have relocated interstate recently and although I'm still heading back to the Gold Coast every couple of months for work, I'll miss this by a couple of weeks. :'( Pity about the timing as I would love to go and I suspect that's when the whole team will be up there for the pre-season camp.
Have RFC confirmed that they are doing the preseason at the Gold coast?

Have RFC confirmed that they are doing the preseason at the Gold coast?

According to this article on the afl site yes it has been confirmed.

Christmas break
Players finished up on Friday and will return on January 13. Gold Coast will once again be the destination for the 2020 pre-season camp, held in late January.

Christmas break
Players finished up on Friday and will return on January 13. Gold Coast will once again be the destination for the 2020 pre-season camp, held in late January.
Interesting lil tid bit about our Jack...Jack Ross that is...

...Jack Ross impressed as a contested ball-winner in his first season, but is looking to add to his outside game in 2020. He has slimmed down in a bid to add to his game, with the club believing his clean ball use will be of benefit breaking from packs...

Looking forward to Jack doing his stuff next year... 👍:p👍

Christmas break

Does anyone know exact dates yet?

It’s a reasonable guess that this event @ Southport Sharks is happening while they are up for the preseason camp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am heading on camp with the team again this year.

Will be on restricted duties and not chest marking any bullet passes.

Hopefully will write a blog for the club website.

Haere Ra

Where can I find dates?

Is there only going to be one open training session?

Camp Jan 26-31. We normally do one open session and one closed.

Haere Ra

Yeah, it's open on Monday 27th at the Southport Sharks Stadium (Mmmm...... long weekend traffic back to Brisbane or the North Coast - fun!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back