Goldhawk

Premiership Player
Jul 17, 2007
Beaconsfield
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Beaconsfield JFC Melbourne Storm
Just received the package from Hawthorn, pretty crappy if you ask me the Bumper sticker is a pissy yellow in colour instead of being Gold even the Brown colour looks weak.
Must say the Marketing department in the membership certainly has slipped as compared in the past with the goodies one gets....piss poor.

hebog

All Australian
Aug 20, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Swansea
Just received the package from Hawthorn, pretty crappy if you ask me the Bumper sticker is a pissy yellow in colour instead of being Gold even the Brown colour looks weak.
Must say the Marketing department in the membership certainly has slipped as compared in the past with the goodies one gets....piss poor.
All we got were our membership cards.

Symons

Team Captain
May 31, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was sent an apology this week from the club - apparently they're having trouble shipping the member pack from overseas to me (UK based), so they're importing the pack into Australia to send it back out to the UK.

Fair play - I appreciate them updating me; it's more the wondering where it's got to, so knowing there's an issue makes it easier.

Dinsdale

®Moderation of beer©
Jun 5, 2007
Brewery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, CI Warriors, Beer
I was sent an apology this week from the club - apparently they're having trouble shipping the member pack from overseas to me (UK based), so they're importing the pack into Australia to send it back out to the UK.

Fair play - I appreciate them updating me; it's more the wondering where it's got to, so knowing there's an issue makes it easier.
slow boat from China, spray it with dettol when you get it.

TazHawk15

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
All we got were our membership cards.
Same.

It seems if you chose the 25% Hawk Nest voucher instead of the scarf then you got no members sticker.

By the sounds of it the 2021 members sticker is pretty sh*t, so I will leave my 2020 one on the car until it falls to pieces

Last edited:

James Colorado

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Baggy Green, Storm, Celtic F.C.
Got a call today about a member's draw, prize being a corporate box, etc. Anyone else get such a call, know if it's legit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
That’s poor
I got a bumper sticker with my pack
I’d be giving them a call
Reading the previous comments it seems if you opted for the Hawks Nest voucher instead of the scarf (whcih I did) you don't get the bumper sticker. They might have told me this at the time I was asked which one I wanted!

Crusey

Senior List
May 1, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can anyone get the member rewards to work in the silly App ?

Trying to get to the Basketball membership mentioned in todays email and I dont even get the Member Rewards as an option

xmarksthespot

Debutant
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can anyone get the member rewards to work in the silly App ?

Trying to get to the Basketball membership mentioned in todays email and I dont even get the Member Rewards as an option
The app is fairly broken I think (for example the 'view membership barcode' just gives an webpage error). There is an option to provide app feedback (which I did).

Crusey

Senior List
May 1, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I sent the club an email

They replied and said it should show under the "exclusive member hub section"

I dont even have such a section within the app

In2theWild

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2009
He said your Laidler and I'm Puopolo!!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Sabres!Anti-Palace Gun wank
I sent the club an email

They replied and said it should show under the "exclusive member hub section"

I dont even have such a section within the app
It doesn't.
I've been trying for 2 days. Displays the company logos and that's that. Nowhere to go from there as I was keen on the Phoenix 3 gamer too.
#bushleague #mickeymouseoperation #dogsbreakfast

Remove this Banner Ad