HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
I cannot be the only person who forgot that auto-renew was happening on the 2nd and had a heart attack when they checked their bank account
Well I got a shock when I checked my bank account, but not because of the $ 600 Hawthorn took but because I was hacked $1300 in multiple transactions that someone made in the USA.

Steven Tyler

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
no, got me one of those. Opted for that last season as well. Shame really cause I loved seeing how long some had been with the club and seeing those just starting out
You have to “buy” your scarf using the Hawksnest voucher this year, but you get an iron on loyalty patch with years of membership on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrPremiership

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
From Reeves' latest email:

"Over 77,000 brown and gold faithful stuck by us in a consecutively challenging year, and already, we have 45,000 members signed up for season 2022."
What is the comparable figure to previous years? Useful to forecast what the total number may be.

Did Strapping Young Lad mention it was it at 50k last year?

Apr 19, 2006
The local Satanist Cabal
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Storm, Spurs, Socceroos
What is the comparable figure to previous years? Useful to forecast what the total number may be.

Did Strapping Young Lad mention it was it at 50k last year?
Yeah, there’s a thread on the AFL main board tracking all clubs and an Essendon poster there who’s all over it said that we had 50k at around the same time last year.

MrPremiership

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah, there’s a thread on the AFL main board tracking all clubs and an Essendon poster there who’s all over it said that we had 50k at around the same time last year.
so, a 5,000 difference.....not that bad despite the doom and gloom report the other week.

Lots of factors to that (18 months of covid, few home games for 2 years).....can't be that many attributable to Jeff/Clarko

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad