Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't decided what to do with the $25 voucher and free shipping, whats everyone else doing?

Tossing up between the HFC retro tshirt or a HFC onesie for the incoming youngling. There is probably more chance of me wearing the latter though if my wife has any say - so it might just be the tshirt.

Replacement games confirmed:

Round 3 - Carlton @ MCG.
Round 7 - Melbourne @ MCG
Round 15 - Bulldogs @ Voidlands
Round 22 - Richmond @ MCG
So 6 home games at MCG, 3 away v melb carl rich with free entry
1 marvel home game, one free entry and just ess stk away to pay to access
5 in tassie (1 away) and trips to Port freo GWS and suns (NT)

great for fans and 11 wins fairly conservative if late season form plays out

So 6 home games at MCG, 3 away v melb carl rich with free entry
1 marvel home game, one free entry and just ess stk away to pay to access
5 in tassie (1 away) and trips to Port freo GWS and suns (NT)

great for fans and 11 wins fairly conservative if late season form plays out

Could be better but not bad all things considering. At least the 3 MCG replacement games should be decent crowds so a good atmosphere.

Hope R22 thus year is better than last year. I left the ground feeling like I had just watched some indescribable crime take place.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
‘‘Twas the perfect result, finishing the year with a draw
We win and Ward is without doubt a Carlton player

Maybe Burgoyne is just that bloody good that he foresaw that so missed that last second spoil attempt deliberately. Soured his farewell game but sacrificed it for the greater good.

Not likely, they would have still traded their pick for Cerra. Not sure Freo would have picked him up so would probably have still fallen to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the HUN:

"With new coach Sam Mitchell at the helm, Hawthorn has 60,100 members signed up and is setting its sights on 80,000, an increase on the Hawks’ 77,079 last year."

According to the HUN:

"With new coach Sam Mitchell at the helm, Hawthorn has 60,100 members signed up and is setting its sights on 80,000, an increase on the Hawks’ 77,079 last year."

20,000 is a lot to get signed back on when auto-renew members are done and dusted. Granted capacity crowds and exciting kids might get people signing on when the season proper starts. 80,000 would be massive for the club and shows we can withstand a dickhead president as well as a messy coaching handover.

20,000 is a lot to get signed back on when auto-renew members are done and dusted. Granted capacity crowds and exciting kids might get people signing on when the season proper starts. 80,000 would be massive for the club and shows we can withstand a dickhead president as well as a messy coaching handover.
I haven’t renewed any of my family’s memberships yet.
So there will be at least 8 more 😉

I’m sort of doing a silent anonymous protest where I will give in before the club because the club don’t even know I exist.

If we land between 65-68k members after the last two years and some up and down form in 2022, that will be a win.

If we hit some early form, 70K+ should be achievable.

I have a family membership, though one of my kids is now old enough to be separated from the rest of the family for the purposes of membership (though we keep the same reserve seats). I get emails for the oldest child, but I no longer receive emails for the rest of the family. Had to call the club multiple times last year to get the emails sorted out. Looks like I'm going to have to do the same thing again this year. First world problems, but a duopoly on ticketing companies for sports is a recipe for poor customer outcomes.

I have a family membership, though one of my kids is now old enough to be separated from the rest of the family for the purposes of membership (though we keep the same reserve seats). I get emails for the oldest child, but I no longer receive emails for the rest of the family. Had to call the club multiple times last year to get the emails sorted out. Looks like I'm going to have to do the same thing again this year. First world problems, but a duopoly on ticketing companies for sports is a recipe for poor customer outcomes.
Speak to Mia at HFC and I am sure your problems will be sorted.

Ticketmaster is the devil - and I absolutely loathe having to use their systems for our memberships.

For members do we need to book tickets for round 1 today?

The messaging about this is a bit unclear, IMO. We have reserved seats and I've been assured that I can sit in those reserve seats for round 1. Been asked to book tickets for the replacement game for round 3 against the Blues.

If you have reserve seats, you shouldn't need to book tickets for round 1.

We're playing North Melbourne at 1.10pm on a Sunday. There's no way in hell it will sell out, so I wouldn't be too stressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back